• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Samstag, 22. März 2014, 21:21

Forenbeitrag von: »mdsalas«

problem with Aquaero 6 xt and relay 53047

This is how I have it set up, see the 3 attached screen shots. Hope it will be helpful to others.

Samstag, 22. März 2014, 20:20

Zitat von »mandrix« To shutdown on low flow, you must set up parameters under Alarm Configuration Flow Alarms, then under Alarm actions I use Switch Relay for 2s. Leave the Relay threshold at 50% I was told. You don't need to set anything up for pumps, you are trying to shut the computer down on low or no flow. This is all dependent on the output of your flow meter. To test if the relay works, you can activate it by going to Outputs/Switching outputs and relays/ and selecting "on" I think will ...

Samstag, 22. März 2014, 14:58

Zitat von »mandrix« How to get ATX Break line working for the first time? Use the 3 pin relay plug. If you choose to wire the relay across the power switch, use relay pins 1 & 3, and under "Outputs" use the "event system" setting to trigger the relay on Alarm. When the shutdown criteria is met (low flow/high temp, whatever) the relay will close across the power switch and shut down the computer......it's just like pressing and holding the power button in. Of course you can also use the psu pin ...

Montag, 17. März 2014, 17:43

Software Bug with virtual temperature sensors (not a bug)

I am a new user, so maybe this is a known bug. ( I am using the Aquaero 6 XT and latest software) I was setting up a virtual temperature sensor using the Temperature Difference mode and found that it works correctly if the temperatures are displayed in degrees Celsius. However, if the temperatures are displayed in degrees Fahrenheit the result is off by 32 degrees. (76.1 deg F- 75.6 deg F shows up as 32.5 deg F) Since F=9C/5+32, I'm guessing that the code takes the difference and adds 32 to it. ...

Samstag, 15. März 2014, 01:01

OK, so the 2-pin connector was used in the Aquaero 5 to connect to the standby plug. Since there is no standby plug in the Aquaero 6, I'm guessing that the 2-pin connector is not used (???). How about the green cable? Do I have to cut that cable and use the 53080 plug to connect it to the relay in the Aquaero 6?

Freitag, 14. März 2014, 18:31

I just got an Aquaero 6 xt and I am trying to connect the shutdown relay cable 53047. The problem I have is that the connector (the plug) for the relay cable (see attached photo of relay) does not fit in the connector of the Aquaero 6 (see attached photo of Aquaero 6). Does anyone have a solution? There are two cables going into the relay connector, one is purple, the other is black. The Aquaero pins are labeled NO, NC, COM. Does anyone know to what pin the purple and black cables attach?