• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 2. Juni 2008, 23:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Big_Daddy«

Re: Help with Aquaero

Sure, and kill my $175 us device.. no thanks.. I can hook up a fanamp to it, (or in my case 4) and that will give me 100 total watts. Why can't they design something that actually produces some wattage? Hell, nowadays, you can get single fans that pull more than 10 watts. Come on Shoggy, give us the goods.

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 22:17

Help with Aquaero

Ok, so the 4.0 version of the Aquaero supports up to 10 watts per channel, correct? I'm wanting to put 3 fans on each channel. Each fan has a max of .3 amps. that's 3.6 watts each, for a total of 10.8. Is that 10 watt max a hard number, or more of a suggestion. Is there any amount of cooling or something that will allow it to run 3 fans without burning out a channel?

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 23:02

Re: Looking for help with USB power Adjust

So then, this won't work for me. As I need to control 2 pumps, and i don't want to purchase a second one.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 22:26

Re: Looking for help with USB power Adjust

Even though it states: Moreover, the poweradjust USB also has an alternative power output which can be used for other pumps or very efficient fans with rpm-signal.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 21:57

Looking for help with USB power Adjust

How do I hook up a 2nd DDC on the power adjust? The manual doesn't say anything about it. Thanks for your help.