• 29.05.2024, 23:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 25. August 2013, 15:00

Forenbeitrag von: »pitahbread«

Need assistance with High Flow Meter USB Setup.

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Those settings don't change anything anyway. They are just the default pulse count but the USB flow sensor does its own processing. changing the pulse count number does not do anything, it is only for the older sensors. It sounds like fully resetting the Aquaero and reinstalling Aquasuite is all there is left to try. It seems like either the Aquaero or Aquasuite is confused because it should not show those extra flow sensors 4, 5 and 6 unless you have renamed them to tha...

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013, 14:08

So I reset my High Flow Meter USB back to the factory default but nothing changed but I realized that I don't even have the option to set my flow sensors to the correct flow meter. If you look at the options I have it only displays the older High Flow sensor(53068,) not the USB one which is manufacturers code 53129. This is also after selecting "Flow sensor high flow USB" in the configurations tab under MPS. Are you having these issues as well?

Montag, 19. August 2013, 21:22

No clue, mine doesn't even show up as Flow 1 or 2 =\.

Montag, 19. August 2013, 07:06

Fair enough. I'm going to reset the High Flow USB Meter back to factory defaults and wire it up again, I'll get back to you on how that works out.

Sonntag, 18. August 2013, 03:16

Hm I'm assuming you just left it alone?

Donnerstag, 8. August 2013, 01:49

Do you mean I have to switch the device to "Flow sensor mps flow" instead of the "Flow sensor high flow usb?"

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 02:52

Hey guys, I've been attempting to setup my High Flow Meter USB with no success. I have it hooked up by USB at the moment but I cannot seem to get it to show up under the "sensors" tab under aquaero. The flow rate and internal temperature sensor seem to be working in the second picture in the alarm configuration tab. Thanks for all your help.