• 28.05.2024, 08:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 11:43

Forenbeitrag von: »martin«

Re: Hi.. New to Water Cooling which kit ?

Zitat von »Infiltraitor« Those kits are good as they generally cater for a range of budgets and include most of the gear you'll need. They don't include any of the waterblocks you'll need, nor the fittings for connecting the tubing to the blocks - you'd need to add those to an order separately (which will push the price up). Ah ok.... Thx I assumed it was complete kit...

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 02:06

Re: Hi.. New to Water Cooling whih kit ?

double Post

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006, 02:05

Hi.. New to Water Cooling which kit ?

Hi.. I have around 240 Euros to spend.. Im brand new to watercooling but I wish to purchase a complete Kit , unless for us beginers their is a better plan... I would like to know if these http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…94a55c2092bd57b would suit me ? if so wich one... I want to cool a socket 939 AMD 4600x2 but Plan to go Socket 775 with a new system later.. Also plans to cool a 8800 GTX. I have a big tower so space is no problem.. But Im unsure what I should be looking at in the way of...

Samstag, 17. August 2002, 17:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Martin«

WaKü mit Lüfter bei bei Athlon XP 1800+ ?

Hallo, ich bin neu zu den WaKü-Fans dazugestoßen. Ich möchte mir eine WAKü für einen Athlon XP1800+; Board ECS K7S5A von AC kaufen Kann ich riskieren, den Airplex-Radiator ohne Lüfter zu betreiben, wenn ich ihn außerhalb des Gehäuses aufstelle.? Die CPU Temperatur wird bei mir von dem Sensor in der bisherigen Luftkühlung gemessen. Wie komme ich an eine zuverlässige CPU-Temperatur dei einem Wakü-System, wenn der Luftkühler rausgeschmissen ist?