• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:38

Forenbeitrag von: »pociej«

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

I think I did even more. Anyway I'm kinda bored with this, I will let old Software Sensor Tool do his job for a time. Soon I will make fresh install of Win7 so I will try to make it works again.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:10

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Hey, I did all that you have told me to do and I still getting the same two errors and can't configure software sensors. In one word, nothing changed. Tried reinstall too, nothing. Only the old Software Sensor Tool is key to get it works for me.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 22:13

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Hi, two problems with new Aquasuite: 1. Error after I log in to Windows (check screen 1) 2. Error and Aquasuite closes up after click on button "Select Datasource" under Software Temperatures Sensors in Sensors tab... (screen 2) Screens: link to screens Yeah, I heard that beta 15 isn't compatable with Software Sensor Tool but without this app I can't set up software sensors in Aquasuite. Only with Software Sensor Tool I can have reads but still getting error like I write above. Using Aida64 btw.

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011, 18:18

Fully Loaded Aquaero 5 XT Installation!

How did you do that in one area could see more than one indication? (temp, power, etc...)

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011, 17:16

Problem with Firmware 1011

Hello, Ever since I updated the firmware to 1011 VRM temperature 1 and 2 are identical, and 3 and 4 Previously it was different and I think that the fault of the new firmware. Shoggy, any solution?