• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, 20:56

Forenbeitrag von: »disturbed13«

alot of aquaero questions

okay i have alot of questions so i will lay it out in a simple to answer manner if im not clear enough on something ask me to clairify 1) how exactly does the aquaero shut down an ATX PSU? 2) can the aquaero 5 LT use this temp sensor? it says that it will work on the aquaero 4 and 3.07 3) this flow meter will work with the aquaero 5 LT correct? 4) the aquaero can control 4 fans, so it can adjust the speed of the fans by the PWM right? is that the linear mode or what? it would be able to adjust t...

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010, 06:09

aquaero questions

thank you for the reply now i have some technical questions that the instruction manual does not tell me i need to know the dimensions of the Aquaero LT 4.00 (thats with-out a display and case) in millimeters if you could no stand-offs height x width (the shorter) x length thanks again

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010, 22:06

aquaero questions

1) is the aquaero supported for use in Damn Small Linux? 2) Can the aquaero handle 3 of the Scythe 'Slip Stream' 120mm 1600 rpm case fans, 12V @ 0.41A 3) What are the system requirements of the aquaero? 4) And what is the open source command tool? thanks guys