• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 17:53

Forenbeitrag von: »kayaker«

Re: AMD Athlon64

Asing, I am affraid that this CPU uses almost 100W. So an EVO 240 with quite fans could do the job. I have tryed the Evo 360 in passive mode but is not suficient for a CPU like this and a Vga like ATI 9800 pro.

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 17:22

Re: AMD Athlon64

You can see my system  ;D :

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 17:09

AMD Athlon64

Hi all! When will be available a retention system to use Cuplex Evo in Socket 754 for AMD Athlon64 ? thanks

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 01:29

Project small case 2x80 radiator

Here are other project http://www.aquapc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6256&start=18 Hope you like  ;D p.s we really need Aquastream - but for my little german I understand that this Aquastream subject is the top request here :

Montag, 22. September 2003, 18:51

Re: Unterschied zwischen Aquabay rev. 1.0 und rev.

could someone post some photos of aquabay rev. 1.1 ?   which revision is the following aquabay ?

Donnerstag, 18. September 2003, 20:26

Re: Aquapc RADBOX

It's a prototype self made. The production will be by laser cut. There's another we are working on that will include Aquatube. Your comment concerning to be some overload it's true we realize that, but when you put Evo 240 with fan together with some space for air entry --- you will realize that there is no way. This project was based on our 2 year experience. Most users don't enter on WC world based on the size of radiator. With this RadBox they can use their existing PC and upgrade to good wat...

Donnerstag, 18. September 2003, 20:19

Watercooling ready cases

Hi all, We have created watercooling ready cases. You can look at http://www.aquapc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6037 . We have for now two cases: - lian li modified middle tower - m@atrix modified case which is very popular here. Just to show these ideas. Watercooling is not only for big cases. thanks.

Donnerstag, 18. September 2003, 14:50

Re: Aquapc RADBOX

thank's all. yes is perfect for beginner since the box can be fixed with velcro tape.

Donnerstag, 18. September 2003, 14:39

Aquapc RADBOX

Hello all, Sorry to write in english. We are Aqua-Computer fans from their start and would like to contribute to Watercooling PC world. We have created a RadBox and you can see at http://www.aquapc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6028 . Many users need a performance wc system without cutting their favorite case. This is the solution. Hope you like.

Montag, 24. Februar 2003, 13:53

Re: airplex evo 360 und airplex extern Halterung!

Hello, Sorry to write in English. Does this EVO 360 Radiator work without fans ? Can I put on an Lian Li Case and make a PC without fans ? Thanks Kayaker

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 21:15

Re: Tube diameter

Zitat von »Texx« Oh, ok, I understand what you want to say with it. That's true, but is it interesting for you how fast (or not) the reactions are? I think there is no difference if your CPU reaches her max temp in 5 or 10 minutes (for example). What's realy interesting for the people here in this forum is the amount of normal temperature they can reach with a wathercooling system. Thanks again for your reply. In my tests Water Cooling isn't the best for achieve better core temperatures. An MCX...

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 13:58

Danke Texx I will study the article with some time. The effect of larger or smaller "Ausgleichsbehälter" I had allready tested. The more water you have in the system the lower will be the variation on the temperature reaction. I mean if you have a large "Ausgleichsbehälter" and you move to idle to full load, the CPU temperature dessipation will rise, but the system will adapt to this new requirment and the increase of temperature will be slow. The water will behave as a "suspension" for the CPU ...

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 13:02

Thanks for the reply. Can you see this article http://www.procooling.com/articles/html/…es_with_h2o.php. If you have bigger tubes you will have more water. Is the same effect of using thin tubes and a larger ausgleichsbehälter. What is the influence of the flow on performance ? thanks

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 01:03

Zitat von »Wurzelsepp« Where do you come from? But is 1/2" not to big? We use only 1/8"...  ;D Ich weiß... kann net so gut englisch...! Ich kann irgendeinen Deutschen lesen. I am from Portugal. We really need Water Cooling because of the high temperature. Now we have 20º and 40º on summer.

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 00:43

Thanks ronin. That's my opinion too. Most users here use Eheim 1250 and very big tubes to improve performance. Also nobody whants radiator with 3/8" connections! only 1/2" ???

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 00:21

Tube diameter

Hi all! Sorry to write in english. What are your opinion of the influence of large tubes (10mm 12mm) instead of the regular tubes 6/8 that I see most products here ? Thank you