• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 7. April 2005, 12:50

Forenbeitrag von: »_Xavier_«

Re: Aquatube construction question

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« If you look at the Aquatubes that are on the webshop they appear to have a flanged bushing that sits a bit raised up from the aluminum side of the tube.  It also appears that the G 1/8 fittings go into this raised surface.  Am I correct? Nope, the thread is machined directly into the aluminium body itsself. Oh, and on a sidenote, what's the point of using 10mm ID tubing when the diameter of the threaded fittings themselves is only 9mm? That's gonna be ~7mm max once you act...

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 14:58

Re: Durchflussproblem nach Board wechsel

Double check if you have the tubing connected correctly so the water enters via the Input and exits thru the Output on all your waterblocks, it can make a *huge* difference in flow if you accidentally switched them around.

Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2004, 07:19

Firmware Aquaero v4

I recently received my (rather large ;D) order from AC, including the new Aquaero revision 4, running firmware 3.99D. (I'm not sure who it was that got me a v4 instead of the 3.07, but thanks!) Anyway, I was wondering if there's any way I can get the 3.99D (or newer) firmware file, as I'd like to set the unit to display English instead of German and the only way this seems possible is to flash it. P.S. I can understand German pretty well (it's just my writing that's bad ), so feel free to reply ...