• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010, 19:07

Forenbeitrag von: »Matt«

Need some help with acquaduct 720 xt mark III

Hi Shoggy! i'm here again for a small problem with mine Aquacomputer product. When water temperature go over 28/30 degree, water start to fill out from the plexiglass top ( http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2471 ), exactly from the 2 holes used to remove the plexiglass cover. And yes, i've used the rubber protection inside the package ( http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2003 ) any suggestion would be nice

Sonntag, 1. August 2010, 17:38

Aquasuite error

hehe shoggy owned me

Sonntag, 1. August 2010, 13:55

maybe a solution

Hi Raiden, and welcome in aquacomputer forum, i would try to help find a solution to your problem, make in mind i'm not sure 100% to resolve your problem, but i will try... Follow a step by step istruction and maybe we can resolve your issue, i solved an USB problem with mine aquaduct by doing this. 1: Download and instal CC cleaner ( http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download) 2: make a full registry scan and correct the problem founded. 3: remove Aquasuite 4: remove any usb device pluged in you...

Samstag, 31. Juli 2010, 19:13

Full cover waterblock for ATI HD 5970 (BLACK EDITION) -----> Need advice and help <------

I'm looking for the full cover waterblock for the HD 5970 Black Edition ( XFX production), someone of the staff could link me the exactly product i've to order? I've seen there are 3 different solution in the shop, could someone gently tell me the difference? and these solution fit perfectly the BLack edition one? Maybe and would be nice if you can link me the "fitting" for this waterblock

Samstag, 15. Mai 2010, 17:29

Aquasuite problem. Need help =) (Aquaduct XT 720 mark III)

This morning when i started aquasuite, a screen pop up with the Aquasuite logo, but nothing more, no info about the device connected, no graphic nothing more than the logo. I browsed the english forum in search of something similar but i didn't find something helpfull. Any advice or solution about that problem? ps: i disinstalled and installed back the program 6 time... but nothing changed. pps.: i formatted the pc and installed back Aquasuite, but the problem didn't go away

Donnerstag, 22. April 2010, 00:38

aquaduct 720 XT mark III, -----> PUMP problem.<-----

Zitat von »Shoggy« The pump is using an automatic frequency detection. It works in the way that it rises the frequency up until a specific error limit (internal measurements) has been reached. Then it stops and starts over again while it will not go beyond the detected frequency limited from the run before. This routine can repeat around three times until the pump has reached its maximum stable frequency. If you set a frequency by hand that is beyond a stable frequency the pump will fall back t...

Dienstag, 20. April 2010, 16:03

any advice or suggestion about that?

Dienstag, 20. April 2010, 13:27

HI all I tried yesterday to manually set the Pump frequency to 80 Hz (the max freq possible allowed by aquasuite), but i noticed that after 5 seconds, when the pump reach 77 Hz freq, he went back to 45 Hz. After that, the pump start to adjust the freq but when reach again 77Hz the pump return back to 45 Hz... The max stable freq in Hz is 76 and my questions are... 1) there is any solution to this problem? Or there is any chance to make the pump work stable to 80 Hz? 2) if needed there is the cha...