• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 13:09

Forenbeitrag von: »JohnHind«

Show the time in Aquasuite Overview Page

I tried to set up a digital clock display in a custom overview page. I set two simple 'single value' fields one bound to hours and one to minutes. Trouble is when the values are less than 10, the display drops to single digit which looks unnatural for a clock display. There does not seem to be any setting for 'significant digits' which could be set to two so '2' would show as '02' etc. with a leading zero. Is there any way to achieve this? If not, could I request a 'Number of significant digits'...

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 16:38

'Desktop' display mode not working

That would be better, but I'd do it this way: The screen icon on the overview page would spawn the gauges on that page off to their own window. You could then drag that window to any position on the desktop using the ordinary OS window positioning features (which we know work!). When you took the page out of edit mode, the window frame would be removed and the window background made transparent so it became part of the desktop. Putting it back into edit mode (in the Aquasuite menu pane) would sh...

Donnerstag, 3. März 2022, 19:49

Nope! The desktop should look like this: [attach]9242[/attach] The canvass in Aquasuite with both desktop and edit modes selected: [attach]9239[/attach] As above, edit mode deselected: [attach]9240[/attach] Note that in the second and third screenshots both have Aquasuite expanded as much as possible over all three screens. Screen 1 is only showing the bottom quarter or so, screen 2 only the left quarter and missing desktop icons and the taskbar is displaced relative to the wallpaper, screen 3 i...

Mittwoch, 2. März 2022, 23:17

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« What would be nice is if Aquasuite had a more intuitive (& Graphical) way of letting you Select which desktop and where on that desktop the variou selements are displayed. Yes, they could simply size the canvass to the size of the entire virtual screen and show outlines of the physical screens on it (in edit mode only).

Mittwoch, 2. März 2022, 23:12

Zitat von »Remayz« out of curiosity, what prevents you from setting screen 3 above screen 1 on your layout? If negative values are a problem, it seems like the obvious solution I already rearranged it so screen 3 has positive coordinates, but it still does not work for some reason I do not understand. If screen 3 was above screen 1, it would have negative Y coordinates unless it was also the 'main' screen and that does not work for me because then the task bar would be on it. The lack of suppor...

Mittwoch, 2. März 2022, 18:52

As you suggested, I expanded the Aquasuite window to span all three screens, so the Page design canvass fills nearly the whole virtual desktop (minus the menu bar to the left and the title bar at the top). I created a new gauge and dragged it onto screen 3: [attach]9237[/attach] Note that collapsing the menu bar moves the gauge, but it remains on screen 3. Also the screenshot is showing the original gauge bottom left, but it is not actually visible since there is no screen there. This is all ver...

Mittwoch, 2. März 2022, 15:52

Zitat von »sebastian« When you edit a aquasuite desktop page, you see a screenshot from all your screens. you have to move your elements to the correct screen position, scroll down or left. Make a few screenshots from your aquasuite and your desktop. Windows have some problem when you use different dpi scales. OK, this is my latest attempt:[attach]9233[/attach] Sorry it is fuzzy, your website refused to upload the full resolution version (giving an unhelpful, misleading error message incidental...

Dienstag, 1. März 2022, 17:00

Zitat von »sebastian« you have to move the screen element in edit mode to the correct desktop position in the aquasuite. Post screnshots from your workflow. Thanks - I think I am working it out, my gauges were in a region of the virtual screen not existing on any of the physical screens. I need to find a program which will give me the virtual co-ordinates of my physical screens. However, my understanding is that any screen to the left of the main screen has negative virtual coordinates and the ...

Dienstag, 1. März 2022, 16:35

Zitat von »Remayz« click the edge of the menu panel and it folds (along where the vertical aquacomputer logo is) Thanks Remayz. Sodding graphics designers strike again! The triangle that is supposed to cue us to that functionality is composed of grey dots on a marginally darker grey ground - almost invisible to my aged eyes!

Dienstag, 1. März 2022, 13:46

Just bought a Quad, sold to me partly on the Desktop gauge display mode shown in Youtube movies. Sadly, it does not work on my system. When I press the button the gauges disappear from the Aquasuite window replaced by a message saying they are on the Desktop, however they are not visible. I am using Windows 11 fully updated and I have the desktop extended over three monitors one of which is a small (1280x400) display on the computer case, which is where I want the gauges. I can manually drag the...