• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004, 23:33

Forenbeitrag von: »fluff34567«

Re: Englisch- what is this block?

no not at all - its just that i am learning german at the moment and sometimes words slip into my sentances.

Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004, 18:54

Zitat von »FredFruchtig«  ???  ;D and your point is?????

Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004, 01:07

Re: connectors

Zitat von »elbarto`« click on "ersatzteile" and scroll down: Anschluss plug&cool™ gerade, Gewinde G 1/4 Thankyou! i was looking for ages - i looked at that page but didnt scroll down far enough. many thanks.

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 23:48

Zitat von »ThaDog« Hi, I've seen this Waterblock for about a year ago on Ebay..... It was build from a guy who had access to a CNC machine ( correct me if i'm wrong ). He sold several of this type and then it vanished from Ebay and i have never seen it again, until now   I tought that the design of the block was pretty cool cause of the "Aqau flow channel" inside the block. cya ThaDog ah ok - thanks for the info! the "aqua" confused me a little LOL i will see how well it works - some luft gets ...

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 23:43

Re: connectors

Zitat von »TaK47« Take a look in the shop!! click "Zubehör" and then "Zubehör für Standard-Schläuche" there you will find some connectors!! greez TaK47 i had a look in there but i didnt see th type i want i am after straight plug & cool or screw on 8 mm 1/4" connectors. saw T and Y plug/cool connectors but only 1 normal connector and it didnt have any sizes on it. what shops do you people use???? thanks rob.

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 19:57

connectors

hi , where is the best place to get 8 or 10 mm connectors for my Watercooler?? have seen 1 or 2 online shops but they dont have a big selection.

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 14:05

Many thanks for the replies ! the "aqua" is in the copper - it has been machined on a computer controlled machine so dont think it will be homemade. it is a very strange design block but i will try it in my system and see how well it works.

Montag, 24. Mai 2004, 13:39

Englisch- what is this block?

hallo, sorry my german is not good so i write in english. i have a block made by aqua - can someone tell me the model , when it was made? [img]http://www.ocforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=2782962[/img] i also need to get some attaching screws to hold it to the board - what is a good online shop to use?? thankyou in advance