• 11.06.2024, 03:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 22. April 2013, 08:30

Forenbeitrag von: »lemniscate«

2x Aquaero 5 LT independently or 1 as slave?

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« When you have the D5 usb connected by USB and Aquabus it has its own menu tab where you can choose its control priority to be either USB or Aquabus If you choose USB it will run at the manual speed you set in its own MPS tab, If Aquabus is selected it will respond to any controller you add it to in Aquasuite and will show in the ouputs tab of the Aquaero tab SO ... if you just want pumps to run at a fixed speed then USB or Aquabus is fine ... If you want the pumps to cha...

Montag, 22. April 2013, 01:48

Zitat von »Namron« I've not used two separate units as persay no.... I did at first use the LT unit (from the review/guide thing) as a separate Aquaero 5 & so was running the Pro & LT as separate units only connected Via their respective USB's. This was mainly just to update it's firmware & lastly flash it as a slave unit.. For the short time I did have it connected as a standalone Aquaero 5 It worked fine running the 4 x fans I had connected & one PA unit running an Ehiems pump. It all worked ...

Montag, 22. April 2013, 00:41

Nam, have you ever had experience with setting multiple AE 5 units independently? I can't seem to find sufficient info on this. second question, can I connect 2x D5 pumps, 1x Flow meter to the single high speed aquabus by daisy-chaining them with the aquabus Y-splitter from aquacomputer? will I run into problem? and what if I connect those 3 devices using USB, but not to the AE 5? will I lose some control/monitoring functions? thanks a lot!

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 20:30

Zitat von »Namron« In a Word..... NO... that won't work set up like that.. All MPS Sensors, XT pumps & power adjusts e.t.c need to be connected Via the "High Speed" Aquabus... The low speed Aquabus is used for something like a Multiswitch & Tubemeter..... (One uses a High speed the other uses a slower speed connection) You are correct in that an Aquaero5 LT flashed as a slave device will only give you 4 x fan & 4 x temp sensor's extra.. No other connections are activated when the LT is used as ...

Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 19:05

hi, I'm planning to get 2x Aquaero 5 LT, 2x Aquacomputer D5 with Aquabus, 1x USB Flow meter, and a few temp sensors. I will probably need 5-7 channels for fans. now my question is, should I hook one of the AE5 as a slave to the other one, or use them independently? I currently have one AE5 LT, and from the aquasuite it says that a slave device will be able to control 4 fan channels and read from 4 sensors. so does that mean the slave will not be able to control the flow meter/D5 pumps? from the ...