wheres my pump gone??

thx namron i will give it a read

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 17:19

Forenbeitrag von: »nickolp197«

wheres my pump gone??

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 17:16

wheres my pump gone??

it just shows up on the main tabs page, so does that mean something is wrong with the usb connection???

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013, 10:38

wheres my pump gone??

right got it working, aquabus + USB now showing mps page, anyway i can just use the aquabus??? i thought that was the idea behind it?? if i unplug the usb and set priority to aquabus it does not work.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 21:28

wheres my pump gone??

As you have explained, thats how it used to show up then i installed win 8 on a new mobo and got the latest aquasuite, doing some cable tidying tomorrow so will check all conections.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013, 18:06

wheres my pump gone??

so far have tried usb, not showing aquabus not showing, believe i have to change the id???? didn't do this before, tried 4 pin aquabus and dissconnected molex, pump didn't work, not got a clue what i'm doing wrong

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 13:27

wheres my pump gone??

just downloaded latest aquasuite, and i cant find where my pump is(its a D5 with aquabus) thought it used to be in outputs?? it is connected to usb on my mobo is this right?? or should it be connected to the aquabus on my LT

Montag, 4. Februar 2013, 18:49

working with win 8??

just about to do a clean OS install does the aquasuite work ok with win 8????

Samstag, 24. November 2012, 16:04

Updated aquasuite/firmware stabillity issues??

yep 100% certain its stable, after reducing all the fancy gauges etc i now dont have this problem, looks sparse and does the job. The Aquaero is THE best controller on the market i just wish the software performed a little better, here's hoping for an improved version next time, mainly one with lower overheads.

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 16:10

Zitat von »sebastian« In the most cases the people with BSOD oder erros like this: Zitat STOP Error 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA It´s a problem with overclocking or memory faults. i'm not getting that error, i'm getting crashes in IBT, and i'm sure its to do with aquasuites erratic behaviour, each core is jumping all over the place, maxing at 42%, but that 42% may be on core 0 and a second later its on core 3 etc,etc, this i might add when no other program is running, just my aquasui...

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 11:46

so i'm using my system outside of specifications, ummm, and i'm using a few Aqua computer parts for watercooling, theres not many people go down this route to use there pc at stock/inside of specs.

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 11:11

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »nickolp197« it requires the extra volts for stability but if its just running in the background its fine Normaly .Net use direct 3d to render the screens. If your system is not stable enough to show a simple page you have to reduce your cpu clock/voltage. The aquasuite has nothing to do with your stability issues/BSOD. Test it with system default values. So i can run prime at max for 24 hours, i can run Intel burn test on maximum for 30 runs all with no problems...

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 10:28

just checked core temp(which shows cpu utilization) with my aquaero page open and cpu usage is all over the place, switching between cores and rising upto 37%, thats surly not good??? so do you think this is the firmware(which i cant change back now) or aquasuite? edit, i'm on a 3770k @ 4.6GHz

Dienstag, 20. November 2012, 09:49

surely its software related, if i have my aquaero page showing it requires the extra volts for stability but if its just running in the background its fine. heres an example page of mine

Montag, 19. November 2012, 20:16

since new updates i have encountered a few problems(updated today) with my aquaero page open and running Intel burn test it crashes like resets the computer, so gave it a voltage bump and all is well, system was 100% stable before and would pass any test. Noticed whilst running IBT the speed/Gflops was all over the place by a differance of 9 Gflops, shut down aquasuite and theres very little variation, any ideas???

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 23:22

Setting up pump for first time

What will it show up as in the aquaero?

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 15:11

Ok, so the pump stays connected to the molex and i can plug the 4 pin aquabus cable into the aquaero?

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 14:19

if using the aquabus does the molex need to be connected to pump?

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 14:01

oh my god!!! feel a fool. just checked my wiring and i took the usb from the motherboard to the back of the case and then back in and into another slot on the MB, what a douche!! thx for your time shoggy

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 13:46

sorry what does that mean? just dissconected the aquabus and still the same

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 11:35

Thx shoggy, One more thing, when i just had the LT running all was fine, now with pump and controller attached to usb there is exclamation marks against them in device manger so nothing shows in aquasuite.

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 12:41

This is what i have Aquaero5 lt D5 pump with aquabus 2 x 3 pin aquabus cables, are these just tacho cables? Do i need the 4 pin type to control pump? 2x usb, does the pump and LT need to be connected to the motherboard? I'm presuming i dont need 2 tacho cables? Thinking of modding one to make the 4th pin?

Dienstag, 6. November 2012, 10:13

So to clarify, just use the molex connection whilst filling? Is the pump on full until the aquabus is connected? Where does aquabus cable go on the controller? The inline temp sensor goes to the controller?? Thx shoggy

Montag, 5. November 2012, 22:44

Oh and this is my first time water cooling so nice and simple please, To add to the above, i have an inline temp sensor which i believe is what i need to monitor water temp which is how i can set up pump volts/ fan curve?? This is why i'm asking which connections. Thx

Montag, 5. November 2012, 22:03

Products D5 with aquabus Aquaero LT When filling my loop do i just connect the molex on the pump?? After its filled, what do i have connected to pump?

Sonntag, 4. November 2012, 12:33

Urgent help required

hi have got this top, Koolance Laing D5 Pump Top and Reservoir Base Rev 2.0 : COV-RP450 and i have the aquacomputer D5 with aquabus and the problem is the clamp ring, i cannot use use the supplied one with this pump, do AC make one which will work? i presume they have one with there aqualiss top/res. Can these be bought?

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012, 14:19

Aquacomputer d5 pump

whats type of sensor do you recommend for water tempreture?

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012, 14:16

Aquacomputer d5 pump

thx shoggy, dont want the basic one then!!!!

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012, 13:05

Aquacomputer d5 pump

on the basic AC d5 pump, the one with the tacho signal, can the speed of that one be controlled by the software?

Montag, 8. Oktober 2012, 21:52

Aquacomputer d5 pump

Was gonna go aqua computer all the way, but the modules are not in stock anywhere, but i think all they add is fill level?? So i may get the koolance top with res base adapter as they look nice, to go with the aquacomputer d5 with aquabus.

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012, 23:13

Aquacomputer d5 pump

Thx for the info larry, also finding it hard looking for a d5 module adapter, any ideas where there in stock? For shipping to uk

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012, 15:35

Aquacomputer d5 pump

Just got myself a aquaero 5 LT, not used it yet waiting for new case. Can the AC d5 pump flow rate be controlled via the software?? New to watercooling so layman's terms please. I am trying to achieve a fully automated system using the software, if that possible,