• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 1. März 2009, 23:03

Forenbeitrag von: »HollowMac«

Regulate manually the Aquastream XT

Eventually, i took a standard version But, i have another question : what means "deaeration mode" ? The fact of removing air bubbles, or the fact to purge ? Thanks.

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 21:35

Hum ok ; i understand now. Thank you very mutch for your explanations I have already a sensor, and I find that it is difficult to adjust something from the temperature of the water. I know the limits of temperatures of a CPU, but of the water

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 16:40

Ok. Thanks. The Ultra version permits to regulate the speed of Aquastream with an externaltemperature sensor ; but if i use a sensor for my CPU, it's not very precise. It's better to use the internal sensor of CPU and to get back it with a soft. It is pity that Aquasuite doesn't permit to get back this and regulates the pump. Unless I make a mistake ?

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 16:08

Hello, Excuse me if my english is bad, but i am french. I am interested in the Aquastream XT, but i have some questions : the Advanced version have this fonction in more that the standard version : Manually configurable fan output What is it ? It permits to connect a fan to the pump and to regulate this with Aquasuite ? Or it permits to connect the pump to a rheobus and to regulate Aquastream manually ; or to connect the pump to the motherboard and to regulate Aquastream with SpeedFan for exampl...