• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 00:05

Forenbeitrag von: »pphx459«

Pump or Aquaero failing?

well its a brand new pump, i dont see how it can't run without aquaero. Im just wondering if maybe my aquaero cant handle this many devices anymore..

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 12:33

Pump or Aquaero failing?

I'm still having this problem with a new pump and a new top. I should've mentioned that there are 16 fans and 4 led strips connected to channels 3 and 4 through y splitters. This has been working for about two years. I think I read somewhere about hard resetting the aquaero. What's the procedure and should I do it?

Mittwoch, 24. August 2016, 04:02

Pump or Aquaero failing?

ok, got a new pump and the problem resurfaced after a couple weeks. I forget to mention that this is inside a bitspower pump cooler for ddc. When I replaced the old pump, I noticed the cooler was a bit oily, not sure from what. I wiped it down and placed the new pump in and thought everything was fine until yesterday.. any ideas?

Montag, 20. Juni 2016, 14:17

Pump or Aquaero failing?

Yea, I'm thinking that as well, it has been running fine for a long while now. I'll just replace it, thanks shoggy. Btw, any DDC pumps you recommend? I'm using the DDC 3.25 18watt version.

Montag, 20. Juni 2016, 10:44

Pump or Aquaero failing?

Hi, I have a Laing DDC pump hooked up to the first channel of Aquaero 6. Recently when I cold boot, the pump won't start, you'll hear a grinding noise. I thought I eliminated this issue by supplying 100% power for the first 20 seconds during cold boot but looks like the problem is back. Is my pump failing or is it Aquaero? Once the system is up and running, the pump exhibits no issues for as long as my computer runs, only during cold boot.

Samstag, 13. August 2011, 07:12

Aquaero4 & poweradjust 2

You definitely can run the PA2 Ultra with AQ4. I have done so in the past with 6 fans and 2 DDC pumps.

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 09:07

Aquaero 2012 Does Not Start

Finally got it sorted out, phew Looks like it wasn't able to display because of dual monitors. Had to turn off 1 monitor, run the app, and then maximize it on the other monitor. I wasn't able to maximize on the first monitor no matter what until I turned it off and the task bar moved to the 2nd.

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 07:52

I have the AQ5. Reinstalled Windows 7 a few days ago all was working well. Then all of a sudden it wouldn't load up anymore. I'll give this a try and report back. Thanks for the advice.

Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 11:54

When I run AQ2012 beta 4, the app launches but does not open up the interface. I can see the app in the task manager using cpu for about couple seconds. Then it just goes to 0 cpu usage and doesn't ever pull up the interface. I've tried repairing .Net Framework 4 and even reinstalling it. Still the same problem. Also, tried running as admin, doesn't help either. Any ideas?

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011, 02:17

Beeping with Aquaero XT

With the controller installed in my drive bays, it seems that something is shorting and the touchscreen is being used. Is there a way to alleviate this?

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 23:43

Problem with Firmware 1011

Sweet! Where can I find the release notes? Edit: NVM found them. Thanks again

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 04:48

Thanks for the clarification shoggy. You think if I added the new passive heatsink, this will resolve the issue? Also, I think something might be shorting, I get beeps out of the unit as if I were pressing a button. What is causing this?

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011, 12:22

Feel like such a beta tester, just wanted it to work right outta the box like the AE4. Hopefully our issues can be resolved soon by future firmware.

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011, 08:23

Yea that really sucks. I'm curious tho, are the vrm's really overheating? I mean as soon as the fans go up to 100%, the vrm temps drop immediately. When it reaches 60c or so, the fans are reduced and the temps go back up to 100c in a matter of secs.. This is really strange..

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011, 08:18

Aquasuite2012 and PowerAdjust2

Zitat von »Phatboy69« Zitat von »pphx459« Did you manage to get this to work? My firmware is updated to 1003 and I used the 3 pin cable that comes with aquaero. Connected via aquabus 2 on both devices and still not seeing PA2 in Aquasuite 2012.. Where is the jumper on the PA2 and how do you set the address? When the PA2 is connected to USB, scan for usb device and then you have to set the ID in one of the software tabs in the original aquasuite software. I cant remember which one but i think it...

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011, 07:38

Aquasuite2012 and PowerAdjust2

Did you manage to get this to work? My firmware is updated to 1003 and I used the 3 pin cable that comes with aquaero. Connected via aquabus 2 on both devices and still not seeing PA2 in Aquasuite 2012.. Where is the jumper on the PA2 and how do you set the address?

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011, 05:45

RE: Problem with Firmware 1011

Just got my AE5 installed and have some very annoying issues that hopefully get addressed quickly: Major Issues: 1) I have the same problem where the VRM temperature is identical for 1 and 2, and 3 and 4. 2) In a config where a Laing DDC pump and SFlex fan is connected to channel 1, channel 1 shows 0 rpm, but also gets turned up to 100% when channel 2 overheats.channel 2 with 2 sflex fans will say its overheating and turn up the fans to 100%channel 3 with 2 sflex fans is okchannel 4 with 2 sflex...