• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Dienstag, 19. April 2022, 01:29

Forenbeitrag von: »sailing_nut«

Aquasuite web - graphs?

I have set up the Aquasuite web data access and loaded the page. The data displayed is quite underwhelming given how great the data display looks within Aquasuite itself. Is there any way to get a really great graphical display like that remotely? My use case is for a remote display on my PC. I'm currently using AIDA64 but I'm unhappy with it's performance. It chews up a LOT of my CPU cycles I have been researching using HWiNFO because it reads all of the Aquasuite sensors, including the virtual...

Donnerstag, 7. April 2022, 22:29

Flow Rate Oddities - Octo + High Flow LT

Zitat von »sebastian« This can be anything. If the rotor of the sensor wobbles, an air bubble or turbulence. You can also simply ignore something like this as a measurement error. Thanks! Good to know! I just wanted to make sure this was not indicative of some sort of problem.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2022, 05:19

RE: same issue here

Zitat von »GMdoghunter« Hopefully someone from aquacomputer reads this or maybe even another forum member. Can shed some light on what is happening here. I have been hoping the same thing for a while

Freitag, 1. April 2022, 00:10

Flow Rate Oddities - Octo + High Flow LT

Hi, I was looking at my data because I've been seeing some odd spikes on my data display (driven by AIDA64) to see if the problem was AIDA64 or in the data coming from the Octo. While looking for the spike I also saw a huge dropout along with a spike. I looked at the data and it seems that the spike is caused by no reading coming from the Octo. The dropout I'm confused on. Here's a picture of the issue: I've also attached a CSV of the issue.

Donnerstag, 17. März 2022, 16:27

Flow Sensor Readings

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Thank you for the feedback on the EK GPU block. I have not decided which one to go with but am tending towards the EK block. This is my first time water cooling a GPU so quality of the instructions is important to me. I have read that Bitspower and Bykski blocks are quite good but have poor instructions. Price wise they are all pretty close. I will say that I found the EK install instructions to be a bit lacking being my 1st time to install any water blocks. However I have...

Donnerstag, 17. März 2022, 15:43

Flow Sensor Readings

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I agree that the "real" flow rate you are getting is typical for a loop with 2 blocks and the associated fittings. May I ask how you like the EKWB Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3080/3090? I have a TUF 3080 OC that I am thinking about water cooling. I am looking at the EK Quantum Vector TUF RTX3080/3090 D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi , Bitspower BP-VG3080ASF, Bykski N-AS3090TUF-X, and Alphacool 11939. Any insights and opinions would be helpful. Thanks! First a disclaimer: This is my first...

Donnerstag, 17. März 2022, 15:36

Flow Sensor Readings

Thanks everyone for the input. Happy to hear things are as expected! I was pretty sure that it wasn't an issue with the flow meter because of Aquacomputer's reputation. However because of things I've read online and some first hand pain I was concerned that with me being very new to Aquasuite that I had screwed something up.

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 21:30

Flow Sensor Readings

Hi, I'm getting strange flow sensor readings and I'm trying to track down the cause. First off, here is my hardware: Aquacomputer OCTO Aquacomputer High Flow LT (53291) - Conneced to OCTO EKWB EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 Body D-RGB - PWM Connected to OCTO 2x EKWB CoolStream Classic PE 360 EKWB Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3080/3090 EKWB Quantum Vector 1700 CPU Block Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Formula (With integrated VRM water block) EKWB 10/13mm DuraClear Soft Tubing When I set my pump to 100% in the OC...

Dienstag, 15. März 2022, 13:03

Unexpected Behavior

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« Zitat von »sailing_nut« @Remayz Thanks for the information! I tried the settings you gave me but the behavior was the same. I saw that in the status section the output was spiking to 100% then dropping. I then saw that I had messed about with the minimum (5%) and maximum (35%) power in the fan setup. I changed the maximum to 100% and the fan is behaving as expected and following the curve. Also try ticking "Hold Minimum Power" towards the bottom of the config screen. Som...

Dienstag, 15. März 2022, 01:28

Unexpected Behavior

@Remayz Thanks for the information! I tried the settings you gave me but the behavior was the same. I saw that in the status section the output was spiking to 100% then dropping. I then saw that I had messed about with the minimum (5%) and maximum (35%) power in the fan setup. I changed the maximum to 100% and the fan is behaving as expected and following the curve.

Montag, 14. März 2022, 21:20

Unexpected Behavior

Zitat von »Remayz« can't see it. maybe try imagebam, or an other image sharing service. they even give youBBcode links to embed that, right into the forum your two sensors are connected straight to the octo? or is one connected on another device, or the motherboard for example? If one of the sensor is lost from time to time, the fan will lose its control variable and speed up to its default backup speed. That could cause the spiky behaviour you see, and be caused by something outside of the Oct...

Montag, 14. März 2022, 20:55

Unexpected Behavior

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I tried your link but it says I have to request access. I am not sure if you can make a Google Drive link open to anyone, or if you want to. I did request access with a note saying I got the link from this forum post. I THINK I fixed the link in the original post....

Montag, 14. März 2022, 20:34

Unexpected Behavior

Hi, I just got my Octo integrated into my system and I'm having some unexpected behavior when I set up a fan to be controlled by the delta between ambient and coolant temp. Here is a screen shot of my setup after I changed the fan to have the delta as the control input for the fan speed. As can be seen in the graph, the fan is spiking speed then dropping. It does not seem to be obeying the curve that is set. If I change it to just be controlled by coolant temp, then the fan does not show those s...

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022, 02:20

Quadro/Octo Included Temperature Sensor

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Congratulations on a great and useful purchase. Monitoring ambient can be very useful, particularly if you are water cooling your rig. Case temperature is also useful. Can't have too much knowledge of your PC's environment. Thanks for the suggestions! I should have been more clear that I do have a full custom loop in my PC. I think I'll go for ambient so I can keep an eye on how well I am cooling my fluid. Now I just need to find the best way to sneak the sensor out of my...

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2022, 22:22

Quadro/Octo Included Temperature Sensor

Hi, I just got my Octo and I was wondering what the best use is for the included temperature sensor. I was thinking to use it for ambient temperature monitoring but not sure if that is even useful. How have others of you used yours? Thanks in advance for information and/or ideas!