• 05.06.2024, 02:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 05:34

Forenbeitrag von: »pgr13«

Software not recognizing 2 pumps at the sometime.

Got it! Its showing me 0 RPM. But all fans are working.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 05:01

Were are the rotation speed values for the fan located in Aquasuite? Thanks!

Montag, 21. März 2011, 06:44

there is 1 fan per pump. rotation speed monitoring is unchecked and i have a red dot right after Rotation speed monitoring fan output.red dot is on both pumps.When I check Rotation speed monitoring fan output i still have the red dot and i get a error on the aquastream tab underneath the image of the fan.Weird! ! ! both fans work fine to. Could it be a bug in the code or bad fans? Thanks

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 00:30

Shoggy ! ! ! Worked out great! ! !You the man! ! ! I do have one error but its on both pumps. Its "Rotation speed monitoring fan output" Whats your take on that? Thanks a million!

Freitag, 18. März 2011, 05:08

Shoggy do you know were i can download firmware 1017 or newer for my pumps i made the cable but dont have the correct firmware and boot loader. Thanks

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 16:17

Ok! Do you know were I can purchase Aqua computer products in the US or do I have to purchase the products direct from aqua computer in Germany ?

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 06:47

Ok found radiator slightly clogged.Now Im flowing 139 l/h Awesome! But now one of my pumps is coming up with USB not recognized and a fast blinking red LED flashing. did my pumps USB failed? I switched cables and still blinking fast. Thanks

Dienstag, 15. März 2011, 00:22

Thanks i got it! works great! But I have one more issue .I have a aqua flow sensor it used to work good.Let me start here ! My system flows like this comes out of the Res,Threw the Aqua Flow sensor to the inlet of the 1st pump.Comes out then goes to the koolance cpu block "cpu-360" comes out goes to koolance mobo block"Rampage III extrm" Then comes out and goes into the second pump comes out and then goes into my Koolance GTX 295 Block.Then goes back to the radiator.My pumps are both running at ...

Montag, 14. März 2011, 07:30

Hi ! I have 2 ultra pumps in my system, is the software capable of monitoring and adjusting both of the pumps without purchasing any other product or do I need to purchase something else so it is able to recognize both pumps at the same time in the software?Any help would be appriciated! Thanks! Peter

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2009, 18:42

BEWARE of aquacomputer's FLOW SENSOR!

Thanks Mr toad for the info I already assembled my cable 2 days after the post. Also to you Admins! My tone was not tor any body here you guys need to understand that everybody does not speak nor read fluent German. So I do apologize if I have offended or made you upset ! But that being said ,I'm still a little upset tors this company. You spend 45.00 dollars on a sensor that requires you to make another purchase of 5.00 dollars not to mention shipping .When all said and done you have close to 6...

Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, 19:44

Zitat von »fox3« I have my Z06 supercharged, power on demand. I love playing with "P" cars. When They best me its "expected" but when I spank them it always "do over" for one reason or another .... I have an AC flow meter and two digimesa fhkuc 70, none came with a cable if I remember correctly. The digimesa meters came from another source than AC so I guess it is normal to provide them separately. If you need to fab one up LMK and I can get you pics of the connector. Thats a very sweet car! ni...

Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, 15:42

Zitat von »cuto8« Zitat von »pgr13« Its not like I need help! 1. Seems different to me... 2. A Porsche without a turbo would still work - just not that fast... Maybe a bad example. 3. When you check out the webshop of AC it says: "scope of supply: one flow sensor" That kinda does not sound like"scope of supply: one flow sensor and all necessary cables"... To a point you are right on any NON NA car.BUT ! Newer Porsche you have to read the binary code on the ecu and alter timing,fueling ,disable ...

Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, 05:22

Zitat von »fox3« mebbe you coulda just asked here for help, I'm just sayin Dude ! Its not like I need help! they sold an incomplete product .Iam not the only one thats upset .I even talked to one of the guys at sidewinder and he to is very upset with this situation. How Do sell a flow sensor that you cant use with out buying something else? The point is this you spend 40+ dollars hoping its going to work when you get you physically cant, because you didn't know that you had to purchase a cable ...

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009, 23:14

I just received my flow sensor today and just found out it does no come with appropriate cable for connection. SO I JUST SPEND 40+ on a piece of shite.Found out that Aqua computer sells it separately for several more dollars But nobody has it available here state side.Not even a wire diagram!!!!!!!!!! Iam done with this company!!!!!!!! No were on its website that I can see states it does not come with a cable. I should have bought a koolance sensor at least it would have worked out of the box.

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009, 01:46

good advice for flow sensor.

Thanks ! I will be waiting for it.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009, 18:23

thanks! that was interesting. does AC have there flow meter available in the US and were can I purchase it? I would rather use AC flow meter than Koolance flow meter. I only like Koolance blocks and fittings. Everything else is AC. Thanks Shoggy for your help Koolance flow meter --http://www.koolance.com/water-cooling/pr…?product_id=740

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009, 01:22

Hello! I have a couple of questions.1st will the Koolance INS-FM17 coolant flow meter work with the aquastream XT ultra and its software? 2nd the ultra water pump ,does it suck from the front or the top? 3rd do I need to register my aquastream XT ultra pump for any warranty purposes ? Thank you!