• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Samstag, 28. Januar 2012, 02:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Eggy88«

PA2 turns off pump after ~15seconds

I've got 2 PA2's hooked up to my A5, but after about 15 seconds one of the pumps shuts off. I've tried hooking one PA at the time to the USB and control it in Aquasuite, but still it powers off the pump after 15 seconds. Light on the front of the PA stays on the whole time so it does have power. Even when i unplugg the PA's from the A5, and the usb and just run them on their own to just provide power to the pump one of them stays on the whole time but the second cuts off power to the pump after ...

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 20:00

Couple of questions regarding Laing D5 and AC "High Flow" flow meter.

I would asume thats OK? 150l/h = 0.7Gpm. You have 3 rads, + dual gpu + cpu and the small block on the A5. That combined with all the bends etc looks ok. I get the same with dual pump. And i only have 1 gpu more, but the cards are running in parallel so should be litle to no restriction.

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 08:46

Zitat von »OC2000« That's funny as my Ac high flow also reads 150 lh, which I'm worried about being too low also. Only using one D5 though What does your loop look like?

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 23:17

Zitat http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/03/09/laing-ddc-1-ddc-1t/ Take a look at this Didn't see how to mod RPM signal I have seen this and first of all its the Laing DDC not the D5, secondly he only thinks its RPM, but no tests done. I dont want to drain the whole loop and take the pumps apart so a false RPM signal is perfect, i just want to be able to controll the speed of the pumps Zitat Hi Eggy88, Did you set the proper calibration value for the flow sensor in Aquaero? The default one is too...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 14:14

- I have two Laing D5's both without RPM sensors, each one is connected to a PA2. Is it and possible to controll the speed of them and get a RPM reading? I heard that you could make a "false" tach signal for the purpose of controlling the pumps if they don't have one themselves, how do i do this? - Im getting low numbers (~150l/h) with 2x Laing D5 @ full speed, they are connected in series. I have the following parts in my loop. - 2x 360mm Rads - 1x 120mm Rad. - 1x EK Supreeme LTX cpu block. - 3...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:37

Error msg when launching Aquasuite 2012

Thanks guys. Working fine again now. Dont really know what caused it, but could be that i had left out a sensor that was on my page.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 20:30

Error msg when launching Aquasuite 2012

Just got the Aquaero 5 XT + 2x PA2's. For now i have just connected 2 fans and a flow meter to the A5, the PA's are not connected yet. I managed to update the firmware rom 1010 til 1020 by Rescue Mode and everything worked fine for about an hour. Now when i launch the Aquasuite i get these two error msg's If i uninstall Aquasuite it works, but as soon as i load the Default A5 page the error msg pops up and Aquasuite closes. I have tried to reset it but not working, Working fine with Rescue Mode.