• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2010, 15:04

Forenbeitrag von: »SoulsCollective«

Help needed with ordering

Thanks for the reply. I was interested in the black replacement faceplates, yes. That's a very long lead-time - has there been some issue with them? I imagine they'd be quite popular, so I'm surprised to hear that getting more will take so long. Are they special order only? If so, would I need to put an order in for one now and then wait the four weeks? I'd really rather not delay getting everything else by four weeks by putting in an order for everything at once, but at the same time for someth...

Freitag, 5. Februar 2010, 06:23

Forenbeitrag von: »SoulsCollective«

Help needed with ordering

Hi folks I'm trying to order an Aquaero and a few accessories, and I'm having a hard time with the ordering process. After floundering around for a bit trying to find an English language version of the AquaComputer site (finally had to Google) - or should I say, partial English version, because only a few product pages are actually translated - I've got my cart full of the stuff I want, but I'm having difficulties actually placing my order. Firstly, all the Terms and Conditions the checkout requ...