• 26.05.2024, 18:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 31. August 2012, 09:26

Forenbeitrag von: »tipo76«

Help !! ( assembling Aquaduct 360XT MK2)

Zitat von »Stephan« I think the problem is issued by the fill level indicator. If you have opened the aquaduct you should always exchange the indicator tube. You can use 8/6mm clear tubing, but you need to chamfer the ends of the tube and then just plug it in. The tube needs to be 3cm longer than the length of the profile, so it has to be under pressure if you tighten the screws of the top plate. In the bottom and the top are sealings, please chek them. What do you mean with the LED problem: Th...

Montag, 27. August 2012, 09:32

Forenbeitrag von: »tipo76«

Help !! ( assembling Aquaduct 360XT MK2)

[attach]3365[/attach]Hello. please help me to assemble my aquaduct. Recently, I didn't turn on my aquaduct for a couple of years. Last week , when I turned it on, pump and fans were working, but LED panel didn't light up. I disassembled my Aquaduct 360XT MK2 for cleaning dust and checking LED connection. After cleaning dust I assembled it. ( I coudn't find any LED connecion failure or burned circuit board) BUT water leaks between the side tube and base !!! ( photo attached ) Is there any special...