• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 25.

Donnerstag, 5. April 2018, 13:46

Forenbeitrag von: »Philio«

How to update firmware on slave unit?

I updated my main Aquaero with the latest firmware and it no longer talks to the same unit. Slave is running fans at 100% constantly which is REALLY annoying! How do I update the slave so it can talk to the main Aquaero again?

Freitag, 1. August 2014, 00:41

Aquaero 6 xt and pump settings- am I doing something wrong

When I first got my 5 XT a couple of years ago, I got the RTC module, the first one was faulty and AC sent me a new one, but I was never able to get it to be detected. However, a few weeks ago I started building a new PC and as part of the process I did a factory reset on the aquaero (as well as a firmware update as it was out of date as hadn't been touched for a while), suddenly the RTC is detected by the aquaero for the first time ever and it's been working since. I also had some issues with a...

Montag, 28. Juli 2014, 00:25

aquaero XT + aquaero LT

You can use them as separate units or master/slave. As separate units you get more functionality, e.g. all functions of the Aquaero x2 but in master slave you simply get 4 extra fan channels and 4 extra sensors. The main downsides of course to running them separately is that you won't be able to show any information about the LT on the Aquaero's screen or perform any kind of data comparison between any of the sensors on either device. A single Aquaero is capable of running multiple loops, you ca...

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 17:29

Advice on best method to connect the aquabuses for several aquacomputer parts

I used to run 2x D5 and it works fine, you just have to set them to different Aquabus addresses first via USB then they should be detected (they need to be on HIGH, per the diagram).

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 15:37

Aquaero 5 LT slave problem

Reflashed the slave firmware and the problem is solved.

Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 13:50

So, I reset the LT and it works fine in normal operating mode.

Samstag, 26. Juli 2014, 17:44

I put an LT in my PC to extend the fan channels to 8 and allow more granular control of noise, however I've run into an odd issue with the LT, channel 8 seems to be stuck in PWM mode despite it apparently not being supported while running as a slave. So the 8th fan channel tries to adjust down but stays at 100% always as it's not a PWM fan (standard 3 pin fan). I've attached an image showing the issue, power at 35%, voltage remains at 12V and fan going full power (you can see my other fans are c...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 17:08

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

Zitat von »Shoggy« You can disable them. Just check the box to disable the keys in the aquasuite software (aquaero -> user interface -> key settings -> disable device keys) Perfect, thanks.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 10:26

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

I'm having this problem intermittently with my new case which is an 800D. I woke up this morning and it was beeping away, power cycled the PSU and it stopped it. (PS was off but USB power was on) Is it possible to just disabled the touch screen, I use the remote anyway.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 16:27

Display D5 pump data on Aquaero?

It was somewhat of a feature request! I figured it wasn't available yet.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 16:25

Aquaero 5 real time clock causes huge time differences!

I put the block on as I figured it would extend the life of the unit, when my Aquaero 4 stopped working properly support said the VRMs are the most likely component to fail on the device. Also if they do get too hot, the fans automatically spin up to 100% until they cool down which would get annoying! It reduces the temps on the VRMs by about 10 degrees C.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 02:32

Zitat von »pegleg« i just wanted to know what waterblock are u using with your aquaero 5 where can i get this ,sorry i dont know nothing about the clock .thanks It's just the standard block sold by aquacomputer: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2671 Be warned that you need some extenders or 45 degree fittings to clear both the block and the 2 bolts on the block, this is what I have: There is a 10mm extender on the left and a 45 degree on the right. I'm using EK 1/2" ID fittin...

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012, 00:08

Display D5 pump data on Aquaero?

I would ideally like to display information about the D5 pump speed on the Aquaero, but don't see an option to do this. The information is available to Aquasuite and I can set the pump speed via Aquaero (using a curve controller) but just don't seam to be able to display anything. Is it possible?

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 22:49

Zitat von »Shoggy« Contact the support via info(at)aqua-computer.de. It is a know problem and the board must be exchanged. Oh no :-( I just spent the last 3 evenings putting the computer together and the Aquaero has a water block on it, that thing isn't coming out easy!

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 21:04

I've installed the real time clock module on my Aquaero 5 and since then the Aquaero doesn't keep time at all. I sync the clock and 10 minutes later it's out of sync. I turn the PC off and when I turn it back on again the Aquaero's time is completely different to the real time. Any suggestions?

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012, 08:00

D5 pump labels

I noticed the 2 pumps I have are labelled differently!

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012, 00:12

whats better Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 xt or the pro

The only difference is the XT comes with the remote and has touch screen style buttons.

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012, 16:57

Advice on new setup.

I'm not an expert on all the Aquacomputer kit as I'm just using monitoring kit (AQ5, in-line temp sensors and flow meters) and pumps, but if you're cooling a single GPU and CPU you'll probably want at least a triple radiator and a pump with a reasonable flow rate. Simplest way to connect your pump to the AQ5 is to use an Aquabus pump which leaves you with the choice of the Aquastream XT or the D5. The inline internal/external G 1/4" temp sensors are fantastic and you can just connect them betwee...

Montag, 8. Oktober 2012, 18:34

Controlling 2 pumps with Aquaero 5?

Thanks very much, really helpful info! I went ahead an ordered the 4 pin splitter and a couple of 4 pin cables now for the pumps, sounds like I might be ok without the PA2's for now. Do you happen to know what the maximum current supported on the AQ4 was for comparison? I'm also doing my best to avoid PC downtime, I've bought a few parts I've already got (well just a new CPU block) so that I can setup the new water loop in a new case without even touching my computer. I've now received the D5 pu...

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012, 19:48

Zitat von »LarryWill729« You do not need 2 aditional PA2s for the extra fans unless you want to control the fans seperatly. For example, all three fans on one radiator can be controlled as a group, just connect the fans with a fan splitter to the one AQ5 channel. One user has Six fans on each channel and it works fine. Interesting that you say this, I was basing this off my experience with the Aquaero 4, I found that when running multiple fans from a single output there was not sufficient curre...

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012, 03:09

Having read a few threads on the forum I think I understand how the Aquabus works now. I have ordered the first of the parts which are 2 x D5 pumps and the real time clock expansion for the Aquaero 5. I will be running 6 fans so I assume I will need 2 PowerAdjust 2's to control everything from the Aquaero. I can connect a splitter to one of the high speed ports from the real time clock and then connect the 2 pumps to this. I can then daisy chain the 2 PA2s on the high speed port to control the 2...

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 10:35

Zitat von »Namron« I wouldn't have thought it's a good idea too daisy chain pumps...how would you know if one went down as you'd still be getting readings from the other pump?.. (You can't separate their readings if their going through the same cable) Personally I'd want my two pumps on their own curcuits so I know what each pump is doing.. N. I'm just guessing, the manual that comes with the A5 is incredible vague! Zitat von »LarryWill729« Use a 4 pin y splitter on the high speed aquabus. If y...

Sonntag, 30. September 2012, 20:41

That's actually quite a nice idea, I've noticed the A5 doesn't even turn off when connected to USB like the A4 used to, so would be good in the event of a power outage/moving the computer too. So you do need an accessory to link 2 pumps, it's not possible just with the A5 itself? I wondered if perhaps they were daisy chained or something like that but looking at pictures of the pumps they only have a single connector each.

Sonntag, 30. September 2012, 16:07

Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain how you connect 2 compatible pumps to the Aquaero 5. I've only just installed the Aquaero and just running fans/sensors off it for now as I have an old Aquastream pump which isn't compatible. I'm looking at rebuilding my water loop with a new compatible pump and also interested in the possibility of adding a second loop. The manual for the Aquaero says that only the high speed Aquabus is suitable for pumps, so how do you connect the second pump?

Sonntag, 29. April 2012, 23:15

Aquaero 4.0: Device status This device cannot start. (Code 10) Asus p8p67 problem

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread but was wondering if there was ever a fix created for this? I am having the same problem with the ASUS P9X79 Pro board.