• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 12:27

Forenbeitrag von: »Presidio«

Power measurement

Will it be posible in the far future maybe? It would be a fine feature because all other names are written with dynamic names. Thanks

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 08:17

Power measurement

Hello, Can you do a feature of any naming of the four power measurment names. Not just hard written default names power measurment 1 to 4. Thanks, Simon

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011, 14:19

AC high flow sensor

Thank you for you replay. I set the default value to 169. I asked for that because in new version of Aqua Suite default value was set to 256. I tried to set the axle to a stable position with gentle hits, but the noise didn't stop.

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011, 21:48

Forenbeitrag von: »presidio«

AC high flow sensor

Hello, I have two questions about AC high flow sensor: 1.) What is the calibration value for that AC high flow sensor. I'm looking value's in l / h. In AquaSuite I see default calibration value 256. Is this OK? First there was a talk about calibration factor 169. 2.) The third sensor is making some noise like click click click .... and i think something is wrong with it. I have triple loop and the third sensor constantly changes values. All sensors are in horizontal position. First sensor is sho...

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 17:03

Multiswitch

Thanks Sebastian this works for me to. I can now control multiswitch via aquabus with aquaero.

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 09:38

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem

Could you do for those who uses IR keyboard, to disable touch keys on the Aquero 5, not just lowering the sensitivity. So we would not need to tape device to isolate it .

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 08:00

Multiswitch

Yes, firmware 106 is installed. I use the same power supply wire from the PSU for all Aquacomputer devices. I have 3 X PowerAdjust 2 which works ok. Aquabus cable is shorten to minimum. Get's the same results.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 19:47

Multiswitch and aquaero 5

I have the same problem. Can somebody explain what is wrong? Is it bug in aquaero 5 device software. Thanks