• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 27. August 2012, 14:39

Forenbeitrag von: »IceByte«

Aquaero 5 Pro not found by aquasuite

I have no clue if i can manually install the needed usb driver, if that's possible, i might be able to get the thing to work

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 16:47

This problem still exists, i did a full reinstall, the AQ5 is running, and i can see the onscreen info, the new B16 suite starts, but no options to choose from, still an unknown device in the device manager

Dienstag, 6. März 2012, 12:23

Zitat von »XNine« This is typically because your USB header is plugged in upside down. Try flipping it and AS should find your aquero. You may even be able to do this while the computer is on (though don't blame me if you short something). I connected it using the same color coding as my native USB headers, but no result, so i tried flipping it, that made my PC find an unknown device, but it won't install it. The OS used is Win7 X64

Montag, 27. Februar 2012, 23:14

Hi, I've recently gotten a Aquaero 5 Pro, and i connected it to a USB port, but the Suite doesn't find it when scanning for devices. Any suggestions to why it cannot be found? As far as i can tell the USB connection is connected properly.