• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 3. März 2014, 16:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Siopao«

Bubbles/micro bubbles in my reservoir and line

Thank you Boris and Pepe! I'll try and take a photo later on this week just so you guys can see what I'm seeing. Yeah, I'm not sure about the bubble just hanging out under the acrylic plate. I'm not sure if there is an easy way to raise the plate up, perhaps some spacers of some sort. I think I will try running the pump around 80% and see what kind of deltas I get with that during gaming. I don't OC much, but if I do any stress testing then I'll just manually bump up my pump if I need to. I'll t...

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 20:53

Thanks Boris! I guess the bubbles stuck to the side of the reservoir really isn't an issue. I do see the acrylic plate at the bottom of the res and normally there is a huge air bubble stuck under it. I can tilt my case to get rid of most of the bubbles, but after time that bubble under the acrylic forms up again. Does this happen with your configuration? I do have my D5 pump set at 100% right now because I just refilled the loop a couple days ago. But under normal operation at idle I have the pu...

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 19:40

Hello everyone! I have the Aqualis base for pump adapters 450ml with fountain effect. http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2944 This is a very nice reservoir, but I can't seem to get rid of the bubbles in there. I'm assuming that it is because of the waterfall effect. The bubbles in the reservoir don't really bother me, but I was looking closer at my cooling loop and I can see little micro bubbles moving through the loop. If I look closely at the base where the inlet is of the res...

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 21:07

Replacement screws

Give http://www.fastenal.com/web/home a try. They have a good selection when it comes to metric stuff.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 15:26

D5 Pump and Aqualis Reservoir confusion??

Exactly! It is quite a bit confusing without having the items in your hand. Heck, even after I had them, I still had to look at it for a bit to make sure which hole to plug up. But I put it all together and set up a test loop to make sure and it was running just fine!

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 03:47

Here is a photo under the base for the pump adapter. You can see here the opening to the reservoir. [attach]4585[/attach] This is a photo of the pump top adapter that holds the D5 pump. You would just need to plug the hole I have plugged here. [attach]4586[/attach] This is with both the res base and the pump top adapter. I didn't bolt them together but you get the idea. You need to just plug the IN port on the D5 pump top and use the top inlet. You can use the normal OUT port on the aqualis D5 p...

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 00:45

Hi there! I understand your confusion as it took me a while to figure it out myself. I'm at work at the moment but when I get home I can take some photos for you to help explain how it works. But to answer your question, yes those parts you listed are the same parts I have in my system and it works just fine with the 6 XT. Correction, I actually have the pump top adapter with the fill level sensor. But it is pretty much the same thing. http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2926