• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 14. Juni 2014, 18:51

Forenbeitrag von: »jonny12«

Aquaero 5 USB disconnect

Maybe I solved by changing setting "fast boot / USB Support" in the bios from "Partial Initialization" to "Full initialization " My motherboard is Asus Maximis V extreme. Bye

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014, 21:14

Aquaero 5 USB disconnect

Hello, I would advice for the following problem: my Aquaero 5 XT function is generally very good, the only problem is that sometimes when I start the PC, at the moment of pressing the power button, the Aquaero USB disconnect. This happens only when the PC starts to shut down, reboot the PC while in function that does not happen. The problem seems random, does not happen all the power of the PC. To fix I have to shut down my pc, load the default settings with touch screen of the Aquaero, start th...

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013, 17:47

Touch screen Aquaero 5 xt

I solved with the new panel that mounts the chip 121. My panel was an older version with chip 084. The chip of which I speak is what you see in the picture. Fabrizio

Samstag, 1. Juni 2013, 13:36

Thanks again , I already have the new panel, then the only solution I have left to solve the problem is disable device Keys Fabrizio

Freitag, 31. Mai 2013, 18:24

Thank you for the information, My PSU is a new Enermax Platimax 80Plus Platinum - 1000 Watts, and should be fine. I therefore ask if ordering a new face plate as indicated by Jakusonfire, I get the new version with the aluminum plates, because in the picture of 'address http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2893 the face plate is smooth without plates, and equal to what I already have. Fabrizio

Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, 20:18

Hello to all, I have aquaero 5 XT, but I always had problems with sensitivity touch screen buttons. Especially the enter button, even if set to 1 sensitivity is too sensitive and sometimes turns on without touching it. In a review of Italian I saw a new front panel with aluminum plates that avoid the problems of sensitivity buttons. http://www.coolingtechnique.com/recensio….html?showall=1 I ask if you know something, I have not found the new panel in the Aquacomputer.de site. I would like to buy...