• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2008, 07:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Mike44«

Re: Black Multiswitch ?

OMG, holy crap, I'm so dumb - I was doing something else while getting the picture.  I guess I can't multitask!  Okay yea, sorry.  Duh!! Well, I thought that I saw it somewhere before.  If I come across it again, I'll let you know.  It may just have been some guy's mod where he painted the silver cover plate himself or something. In the meantime, it doesn't look like anything from AC directly for a black multiswitch cover plate: http://www.wizdforums.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5730&postcount=8. Sorry!...

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008, 22:41

Re: Black Multiswitch ?

Zitat von »wedontdoduvets« Where is the best place to buy a Multiswitch , also does this come in a black version ? Hmm, not too sure about the best place to buy it, but yes, there are black faceplates that you can buy with it: http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…ilder/53038.jpg It's just the individual face plate that you buy. You don't get to choose between the silver or black when you purchase the multiswitch. Silver comes with it already, then buy the black one extra. Mike

Freitag, 15. Februar 2008, 22:53

Re: Laing dualcase, 2x poweradjust and pump rpm?

Zitat von »drbo« Question 1 Should i leave both pumps at 100%, or should I adjust them so that they are running at the same speed? Question 2 Is there ay way to get the poweradjust part of the aquasuite softwere to read the flow information from the aquaero pert of the software. It seem strange to me that the different parts doest share such info ... Question 1: No, leave the pumps running as they are.  The second one should be going slightly faster anyways - at least I hope this is what's goin...

Montag, 11. Februar 2008, 23:29

Re: Lian Li S80B Elegancemod - Erste Pics S.4!

Zitat von »Matschgo« Wow!  What are the brand of tubing connectors that you used? Mike Edit: nevermind - found them: Schlauchverschraubung 10/8 mm G 3/8 with O-gasket

Samstag, 9. Februar 2008, 04:58

Zitat von »oNek« Hi Mike, Follow this Link to Tom's Page, switch to Page 5 and scroll down a little bit. Thank you!!  English!! - sorry, never had German in my school, so I had to use one of those bad online translater ones (I didn't know if I was allowed to use English outside of the English sub-forum). What I wanted to say was this: How did he install the aquatube reservoir on the top of his PC case without using the mounting plate (or face plate, I guess)?  Is there some kind internal mount ...

Freitag, 8. Februar 2008, 22:34

Schade, mein Deutsch ist nicht gut (ich verwende Übersetzer!), aber wie bestiegen Sie die Reservoire oben ohne einen Deckel-Teller in Ihrem Quad Opteron Computer? Haben Sie irgendwelche Bilder? Danke! Mike

Freitag, 8. Februar 2008, 05:35

Re: Advance notice: aquagrafx G92 for 8800GT cards

Great! Thanks for the pics! I was hoping this option would be available. Too bad it can't be done as well with the steel facing, but functionality comes before looks I guess! Oh damn, I'm so dumb - it actually says it right in your first post that the plexiglass lid can accomodate connections from both sides!!! Ahh, sorry!! But those 2 pics are still nice, lol! Thanks again, Mike

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008, 04:04

Re: Internal USB HUB

Yeah, It'd definately be worth it, especially for end-users with a ton of AC stuff plugged in!!!  But something like this would (probably?) take a while to develop since it might not be the biggest market for it really (although there are quite a few people who probably could benefit from it, instead of using an external USB port and routing the wire back into their case, ugh!!!). But!  In the mean time, I was doing some searching and found this guy who put up a blog about how he made his own in...

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008, 03:32

Oh, okay  !  Great!  So I guess with the plexi top, there are holes on the upper and lower sides of the inlet/outlet ports?  So for the inlet port, you can just cap off, say, the top hole and use the bottom.  And then for the outlet, I could cap off the bottom and use the top?  Or something like that? This is good info since I would like to cool two of these cards in series and would hate to use a 90 elbow out of one card, loop to the next, and a 90 elbow into the second one.  It just wouldn't l...

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 08:01

Very nice cooler! One question though: is there any variability options of the orientation of how the inlet and outlet ports are? For example, I see that in the pictures, both inlet and outlet need to be facing up. Can I arrange it such that one is pointing up and the other down? From the pics, it looks like this may not be possible, but.......? Mike

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 06:32

Re: Internal USB HUB

That would be an excellent idea!! As it is, I think I will have 5 separate internal USB connections that I will have to make just from Aqua Computer products alone!! An internal USB hub that you could mount off the back of the aquaero or something would be perfect! That way, I could still have room to plug in my front I/O panel USB ports onto the motherboard header. Mike