• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 10:17

Forenbeitrag von: »brutalix«

aquasuite 2016-4

Great. So far, so good. No apparent memomry leak now. Though i will leave the computer on for å time, to check. Thanks for good support. Kind regards B.

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 08:26

aquasuite 2016-4

HI i use no software sensor, i only use the aquasuite for controlling my pump. Kind regards B.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 17:39

aquasuite 2016-4

I use MSI afterburner some times when ocin, but i tried today without afterburner and the same happens. Kind regards. B..

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 13:14

Possible memory leak in Aquacomputer Service?

Hi. Just noticed that the Aqua computer service, slowly hogs more and more memory. After some hours its up to 192 mb, and slowly continues increasing in size. My computer was on for 2 days in a row, and then it was 3 gb. It was the same with version 2016-2. Computer: cpu: Amd 8350 Mb: Gigabyte 990fx 5U Ram: 32 gb. 1600 ddr3. Disk: Samsung 1 tb SSD evo 850. Gfx: 2*AMD R9 Nano w. kryographics coolers. Aquaero 5 pro. Aquastream XT. OS: windows 10 pro 64 bit. I reinstalled aquasuite and deleted all ...

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 23:48

Trouble updating the aquastream xt via aquaero 5.

Hi . I just bought aquaro 5 for 2 reasons: 1. Fan controller. 2. Being able to update pumpfimrware. (Don't have a computer with paralell port.) I have a problem with firmware updating. It might be an very obvious solution that might be posted already, but when I search i mostly find german posts, and I dont speak german. I start Aqua suite 4.72., then i go to update. It shows my pump with firmware 1.003 and new firmware 1.017 But dont get a button/question to update. Where and how in aqua suite ...

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2008, 13:32

Shipping to Norway.

Hi. I tried buying some watercoolers via the webshop, but cant complete the process. There seems to be no option of shipping to norway. I know that previously I had to buy from Microplex.no, but now they are not taking in so much AC hardware, and asks the clients to order from AC themselves. Which is not possible due to the shipping restrictions. What to do? Kind Regards Brut.