• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 7:55am

Author: MikeG

Ecosystem hardware

OK, got it. Quoted from "Hufeisen" You need 3 RGBpx Splitty 4 to connect the Fans to a Farbwerk 360, Quadro or D5 Next. 3 LL120 LED cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> RGBpx connection cable ---> RGBpx Port on the Farbwerk 360 / Quadro / D5 Next 3 LL120 Fan cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> Fan Connection cable ---> Fan Port on the Quadro You can give every Fan a different effect in the Aquasuite Software. A seperate Channel for each Fan is not required. In the Aquasuite Software, select LED Numbers 1...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 9:31am

Author: MikeG

Ecosystem hardware

Hello, I'm planning the ecosystem for my watercooled loop but I can't understand what I need, and how to connect everything. I have a dual loop setup. Each loop has a D5 Next pump with a 360 rad with 3 LL120 fans. I have 3 common LL120 fans. I want 2 additional led strips in the case. I want an AMBIENTpx light mode behind my monitor I'm thinking of controlling the fans in groups of 3. 1 group controlled by the CPU temp, 1 group controlled by the GPU temp and 1 group at a fixed speed. For aesthet...