• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 262.

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 5:33am

Author: Dundys

Hubby7

Can you see Hubby squeezed at the bottom of the first picture, It doesn't seem to bad but really, there is no room for anything else This is 24/7 running workstation, no pampering

Saturday, November 30th 2019, 7:59pm

Hubby7

Alright, got it working cables on hubby where not correctly installed and jumper was set incorrectly, working great now. I will post just sneak preview of the workstation build I'm almost done, its purely on air, but..... well, I will let you be the judge, Its freakishly loaded

Saturday, November 30th 2019, 7:20pm

Hubby7

OK, I'm facing some issues, can you guys give a hand, Aquaero is not detected. I connected main USB cable from M/B to hubby 7 power USB, then from hubby I have USB cable going to aquaero and another USB cable to card reader, am I off here somewhere, it seem simple and should work

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 8:05pm

Hubby7

Thank you guys for the confirmation. I just got new internal multi card reader that needs to be connected to internal USB2 in which both are already occupied, so hubby will be very handy. Thanks again

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 3:23pm

Hubby7

Hey everyone, I need to expend USB2 and first thing crossed my mind was to get hubby7, but before I order I need to know whether I can use longer USB cable. Hubby comes with 25cm internal cable and that's going to be short so I was thinking of using: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2573 I don't see a reason for not been able to but I would like to be sure. Your advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 7:03pm

Aquasuite Page Constantly Crashing

Thank you. Is there ETA on when this will be fixed..please Thank you

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 3:28pm

Aquasuite Page Constantly Crashing

Hello, What on earth has happen to aquasuite, every time I try to load the page that I have always used and I have never had any issues reloading, now wont load, It keeps on crashing. I uninstalled aquasuite # of times but that doesn't seem to fix anything, even if I create new page and try to load, it crashes It has to be aquasuite because I have even reloaded my windows to bare metal with only up to date updates, still no luck, I can't recall it I just don't remember, but this wasn't an issue ...

Tuesday, August 6th 2019, 4:58pm

New: aquasuite X

Try changing Time Zones or check your current time. For the first time ever I had this happening also and nothing would work until I started changing Time Zones, try it, it might work

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 10:14pm

Aquasuite X4 issue

It seem to be fine now, maybe was my system, please disregard it.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 5:07pm

Aquasuite X4 issue

Its fine now. I don't know what was happening, one minute would crash if deselecting desktop icon upon install now it doesn't crash and it works OK I will report back if I have solid proof that crashes are back.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 4:27pm

Aquasuite X4 issue

We seem to have the same scenario we've had months ago that ultimately got fixed but it seem to came back in this x4 version. While installing aquasuite and if you deselect not to install desktop icon, after all it crashes services, If I leave it and let it install, it doesn't crash. I can reproduce the issue every time, do you still want me to give you crash log or based on what I have just said you know where the problem is as it was the same thing while ago and you guys fixed it. Hold on. It ...

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 3:58pm

Aquasuite X4 issue

I'm keep on getting this notification that services are not running. I can restart as a admin and even start services manually but after few minutes I get this window again, please squash that bug.

Monday, May 27th 2019, 6:40am

PCH Temp Reading

Hi Everyone I was wondering, was PCH temperature reading ever available through Aquacomputer Service or is the lack of that info due to my specific M/B. Thus far I have been getting that reading through HWinfo but there is a reason I'm asking, Its nothing dramatic but If I could get that reading through AQ Service it would make a small beneficial difference in my current setup. Btw. I am on Win 7 x64 Pro Thanks

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 3:14am

NEW: aquasuite 2018

You're right, my mistake I just corrected, sorry I meant 2018-12...

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 2:50am

New Aquasuite 2018-12 is available: https://aquacomputer.de/software.html

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 8:25pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

There we go, that's what I was wondering. Thanks I appreciate your help and info

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 7:56pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

I was referring to that as only connected to aquabus Quoted So where is the Quadro's Curve Control located thanks Is it possible for you to take a quick snap shot of it I really appreciate your effort but that's why I was wondering how does it look when connected only via aquabus, where is the Curve Control tab, there is nowhere to indicate that on any of AQ example shots

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 5:57pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

Ooo I see, so even thou you disconnected quadro from USB it seem that it has its own tab. That image is quadro connected only via aquabus? Normally when I connect PA3 via aquabus all PA3 tabs that where created while over USB can be deleted and everything is under Aquaero, but Quadro has its own tab regardless Thanks I appreciate your effort

Friday, April 12th 2019, 10:58pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

So where is the Quadro's Curve Control located thanks Is it possible for you to take a quick snap shot of it

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:41pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

No problem, thanks anyways. I was thinking on getting quadro to use for my front intake fans with curve control rather than 2 point control as I have used all 4 curves on my rads, but I'm wondering how all that looks being connected via aquabus only.

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:30pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

OK, so how is your settings look if you only connect via aquabus is there a quadro tab over aquabus, Im just curies to see how does it look over aquabus only. I believe Quadro uses 20-22xx id # something in these lines so I'm wondering how quadro integrates into aquaero. So far all these images shows Quadro connected either via USB or on its on and no connection via aquabus only

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:26pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

OK, but you are connected with both USB and aquabus if I'm understanding you right

Friday, April 12th 2019, 7:17pm

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

Yes, that's how is with PA3, once you disconnect from USB you solely rely on aquabus and there is no longer PA3 tab. So then again, I'm wondering where is the curve control tab located once you run quasdro over aquabus, is it under Aquaero/Controllers since sounds like you losing Quadro tab once you disconnect from USB and I know it shouldn't matter, you can pull the Quadros curve control anyways but I'm curious, unless I'm misunderstanding

Friday, April 12th 2019, 4:58am

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

I know. At the end of the day if I get the fifth curve controller setup the way I want it wouldn't really matter where is coming from. I will look in to it, tbh. I have heard about the Quadro but only today I thought I would see what's the fuss it's all about

Friday, April 12th 2019, 3:10am

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

Yes it seem that there is curve controller assign with Quadro. I was wondering once you connected via aquabus to aquaero, you know how PA3 adds additional channel into aquaero. I was wondering if it works the same way with quadro, if it adds the curve controller to Aquasuite and if it can be accessible and configured under Aquaero's tab/Controllers if that make sense

Friday, April 12th 2019, 12:27am

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

Atm. I have Aquaero 6 XT with 7x PA3 connected via aquabus and as we all know, Aquaero is limited to 4 Curve Control channels. I am aware that I can still add Quadro to my current setup, but will adding Quadro also add additional curve channel. Thanks

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 5:03am

Quoted from "Hopper64" Just noticed the new 2018-10 version today and installed it, but the version number in the top left of the software still says "2018-9". Have I installed it incorrectly? Thanks. O I see, I just posted the same thing not realizing there was already report of that....always something

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 5:02am

So! I downloaded the new install exe and upon installation it shows 2018-10 but after installation it shows 2018-9 phhh

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 4:48am

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Please, please, PLEASE, have the aquasuite check for updates and give notice if an update is available. This 2018-10 update appears to have fixed several bugs, and yet nobody knew... an accidental discovery. I didn't know there was an update until just now.. for some strange reason I thought update notification was already in place I guess I was delusional, but then again, this have been asked before several times already and obviously it's not on their priority list.

Friday, March 8th 2019, 5:49am

PowerAdjust 3 Ultra and Start Boost.

Sorry I didn't see it .... its probably me, but that menu looks add, like something is missing I presume you have updated PA3's firmware. I have 7x PA3 Ultra, in which 4 of them controlling 4 of my D5 pumps. I remember whey back I had exactly the same issue when don't mater how I set the "start boost" in PA3 via-aquabus, it would start my pumps and some of the fans at MAX speed for 10 seconds. It took me a while to figure that out that until I connected every PA3 separately via-USB cable first, ...

Friday, March 8th 2019, 4:29am

PowerAdjust 3 Ultra and Start Boost.

It's possible that the "start boost" is enabled in PA3 advanced menu ( fan tab) that can be accessed via-USB cable only. Connect that PA3 directly via-USB cable only, then under PA3 menu uncheck the "start boost" and save it, then you can reconnect that PA3 via-aquabus again

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 3:39am

Double Protect Ultra

Quoted from "Crazy-Carl" PPCS where I get almost all of my water cooling stuff from says Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ is not to be used with PETG tubing? Yes, that is true, Biocide+ and Inhibitor+ its not compatible with PETG I have totally forgot that that's what you have, its really to bad Good luck finding what you need

Friday, March 1st 2019, 6:38pm

High flow sensor reading 0.0 l/h

Thanks for the update and good luck finding the source of the issue

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 1:56am

Double Protect Ultra

Just for your future reference!!! Why not getting Mayhems Biocide+ & Inhibitor+ and one of his color dyes of your choice or go clear, this new formula he made is absolutely the best protection you will get and the best thing about it is that you can use it for 2-3 years before you need to change your liquid again. I've been using Mayhem's biocide extreme for several years but now with some mixed metals in my loop I've been using this new formula for the past 18 months and it's incredible.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:52pm

Quoted from "sunborn" I took it apart but left it connected to the loop. The wheel appears to spin fine. On testing I noticed that the flow goes up to 16 l/h when horizontal, but only horizontal. There is definitely something wrong, I run my system which BTW. is big.. 4 feet high, I run each of my D5 pumps at 2100RPM-2400RPM for silence and each loops line faces quite a bit of abstraction by ton of fittings , additional D5 pumps with MOD TOPs, multi blocks (4 of them) filters and 4x 480 restric...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 11:16pm

Simple way to test for the paddle issue is and you will know this right away, when you have your meter out look into inner-out thread and just blow gently air into it, the wheal should spin for few seconds but make sure inside is dry, if it spins its all good, if it stops dead or seems like it has hard time spinning consistently right after you blow the air then there is problem with the wheal. TBh. you shouldn't need second pump, you can have it if you have huge system and need for bleeding pur...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 9:21pm

That is way below flow rate you should be getting. If your pump shows that is running at 4800RPM I wouldn't think that there is anything wrong with your wiring, unless if you try to adjust the pumps speed say via-voltage just for the purpose of test and the RPM it's not changing then I would suspect something its up with connections. I don't know if your blocks are clear and you can see it through, unless there is a blockage of any kind or perhaps there is something abstracting the paddle wheel ...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 8:17pm

Aquasuite Update frequency?

Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Quoted from "sebastian" Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Is there any way to increase the update frequency on Aquasuite? The short answer is No. There are technical reasons why we have limited the update frequency. Looking at Aquasuite, there are times I wonder if you bothered getting any good programmers at all. The potential is huge, but the way you treat it is still more unbelievable. If you joined forces with Aida64 you would probably earn more on Aquasuite than all oth...

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 7:28pm

Quadro and windows 7

good info thanks

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 8:29pm

Quadro and windows 7

Thanks for your input.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 3:40pm

Quadro and windows 7

Is Quadro compatible with win7 x64 pro, if it is but with limitations, what are they

Friday, December 28th 2018, 5:12pm

Start Boost BIG issues

Sorry I was trying to do this remotely, hopefully this will be better of help.. FYI. The Poweradjust that is starting the secondary pump is OFF so there is no power or should I say there should be no power on that unit, yet.. when the specific profile its loaded,don't matter how I will set the settings startboost won't power on that PA3 and as I said before this was never the issue until this update. We going circles again, you saying there is no issue and Startboost work as it should, but obvio...

Friday, December 28th 2018, 8:20am

Start Boost BIG issues

Quoted from "sebastian" make screenshots from your settings. OK!!! here are some screenshots, I don't know if you need more detailed info with different screen shots but let me explain where I'm having the biggest problem, maybe I came across to aggressive and haven't explain the issue in clear manner. My system is ON pretty much 24/7 with exception of Sunday, that's when I move collected data from that system onto external drives. The system runs very silently because I only run 2 main pumps o...

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 6:18pm

Start Boost BIG issues

Ok I will later on when I get home from work. Just so we don't have to go back and forth, any particular screenshots you want me to post so you have a betterview of the issue Thanks sorry for misspells I'm using my phone to do this And if you need any additional information please don't hesitate to ask

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 5:30pm

Start Boost BIG issues

Why everything works as intended over USB and the issue is via Aquabats only... there is an issue.Okay here is an example. I have two main pumps running and I have two spare backup pumps in case the main pump fails. Main pump failed so I have the second air pump set to start boost maximum 12 volt even 30 seconds and start boost will not start that pump unless the pump itself is set tostart with high voltage to begin with and if I'm not home and this will occur the pump will run on high voltage f...

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 4:45pm

Start Boost BIG issues

Quoted from "sebastian" We checked. There is no problem with the Startboost. In the new firmware a softstart is ALWAYS active for the output. It may be that you have to extend your time for the start booost. Take 100% for 10 seconds. What do your fan settings look like in poweradjust on the fan side? How do your fan settings look in the aquaero? (screenshots) We changed that because some pumps and fans with high starting currents did not start sporadically because the starting current was too h...

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 3:01pm

Neu: aquasuite 2018

Quoted from "wpuser" Today is a national holiday in Germany. I don't know if Aqua Computer is back on work tomorrow, because small companies often have company paid holidays between Christmas and New Year (New Year's Eve is also a national holiday in Germany). So probably you will have to wait untill next week. I'm almost sure they won't be back until after New Years. As long is this will get the needed attention once they back to hours of operation and gets fixed .....darn it I should have jus...

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 2:13pm

Neu: aquasuite 2018

Quoted from "wpuser" Die aquasuite 2018-9 brachte aber gar keine neue Firmware für den aquaero. Nutzt du Software-Sensoren? Für die brauchst du den Dienst. Wenn du richtige Temperatursensoren verwendest, braucht das aquaero gar keine Software. Das wird autark verarbeitet. Es gab aber mit der aquasuite 2018-9 eine neue Firmware für den Poweradjust 3! Hast du diese schon aufgespielt? Dazu musst du den PA3 per USB verbinden. Angepasst wurde die Überstromüberwachung laut Release Notes. Vielleicht l...