• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 91.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 8:05pm

Author: knacker

Help with connections!

I would have been more than happy to have sent fans in but I am currently away on business for a few weeks

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 9:22am

Help with connections!

Bartdude While I thank you for your comments, the issue here is not with fan control but is with rgb control. I am aware of other aquacomputer threads on other sites but this is the official site by Aqua Computer who make the product so why would I try elsewhere Hopefully we will hear something soon as mentioned in a previous post by IS

Monday, November 25th 2019, 12:14pm

Help with connections!

I'm going to wait a bit as got an order of some new memory as my Gskill is both glitchy and needs to run Aura for its leds rather than icue so have ordered some Corsair stuff. Hopefully something can sort out the FW360s so I dont have to recable everything yet again

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 5:22pm

Help with connections!

Well, the new Aquaero 6 XT works fine but no change on the leds. I am so tempted to just use the corsair stuff for the led only and aquasuite for the rest.

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 5:21pm

Hubby7

I use similar cable with mine and no real problems so far

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:16pm

Help with connections!

Thanks for that- I’ll hang fire for the time being then

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 5:38pm

NEW: farbwerk 360

What about Corsair LL fans as the spillty 4 doesnt seem to recognise them

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 5:24pm

Help with connections!

Would need to find out if there is a problem with this- wonder if Sven or Shoggy could confirm that the splitty4 has done this Otherwise cant see how or why it isnt working

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:22am

Help with connections!

Just seen on another site this about Corsair fans & farbwerk My understanding is everyone uses 5v/data/na/ground while farbwerk uses 5v/na/data/ground and that people have had success by crossing the two middle wires. Not had chance to see if it is possible to swap wires and see if it works but I might attempt to do so on one of the fans and see

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:08pm

Help with connections!

my AE6XT replacement has arrived so I will attempt to see if anything changes here and will let you know shortly

Friday, November 15th 2019, 10:03am

Help with connections!

It looks as if the AE6 has blown as I have tried it with 3 different usb connectors on 2 different machines and it is not recognised by either of them. Have ordered a new one but still cant understand why no lighting at all so far as I have followed your connections

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 8:51am

Help with connections!

the farbwerk bit it looks similar but it doesnt seem to allow me to set or save anything regarding the leds but as the AE6 is still not being seen, I dont think I can set the controllers up anywhere. I am waiting on new internal usb connectors to see if it is that causing the AE6 to not be seen as there is nothing anywhere showing me an error or install issue as far as I can see I just hope that I dont have to go back to the corsair icue software for the lighting as it is awful to say the least

Monday, November 11th 2019, 4:59pm

Help with connections!

I have followed your recommendations for connection and am having major issues My Aquaero 6 has disappeared from aquasuite no matter how i connect the usb to either the hubby or mobo directly- could be the cable so have ordered a replacement few to check the farbwerk 360 does not seem to show any leds for the fans at all- unless I am doing something wrong which is very possible the only good thing so far is I can control the D5 next speed to keep in nice and quiet but as the AE6 has vanished the...

Monday, November 11th 2019, 2:19pm

tube res for D5 next as terrible vibration with current res

I am currently leak testing a new D5 next using a Corsair XD5 reservoir combo- changed the pump to the D5 next, but is having massive vibration issues and not sure if it is just the air or is a fitment problem. If it is a fitment issue, can anyone recommend a smallish 150ml reservoir with multiple in/outports as not sure what will fit in the space I have NB: Ignore- vibration being caused by pump being stuck on 100% has stopped now

Monday, November 4th 2019, 8:32pm

Help with connections!

I really appreciate this IS- a great help

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 3:41pm

Help with connections!

I have all six fans connected to splitty 9 then connected to AE6 in single channel to keep things simple Led controls would be whatever is simplest as would think all would be single static colour if I know Mrs well!- will be Purple for the Purple One!

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 8:56am

Help with connections!

They are just normal splittys for the fan connections only to the AE6 have used them for years

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 5:32pm

Help with connections!

Need a little bit of help as trying to setup a new build with the following: D5 next pump 6x Corsair LL fans 1x GPU, 1x CPU block corsair Aquaero 6XT I have currently all boxed the following: 3x RCGpx Splitty4 Farbwerk 360 2x splitty's for fans to AE6 1x Hubby7 as mobo only has 2 USB connectors 1x Aquabus Y splitter cable Could any kindly soul let me know the best way to ensure that I connect everything correctly as I dont want to make any mistakes Thanks in advance

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 6:38pm

Corsair RGB fans/blocks via Farbwerk?

My order has now arrived and I will be building this soon. Is there a guide on how to connect correctly so everything works

Monday, October 14th 2019, 6:06pm

Quoted from "Hufeisen" For 6x Corsair LL Fans, you need: 2x Splitty4 Farbwerk 360 You sir are magnificent- means I can use the AE fully for everything as the GPU/CPU daisy chain- will get a 3rd spliity just in case Superb

Monday, October 14th 2019, 5:51pm

6 x LL fans 1x GPU block, 1x CPU block currently on a lightning node pro

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 11:32am

Is is possible to connect and control Corsiar RGB via a farbwerk- if so what would I need If not possible, what rgb fans would work with a Farbwerk- 120mm thx

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:34am

D5 next- compatible on Corsair XD5 res

thanks Hufeisen thats the answer I was looking for- just need to check on the depth of the pump to see if the connection will clear the fittings

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 3:30pm

that's true- thanks for that but not the question I was asking. Edit: should have asked if the D5 next is a standard size D5 pump

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 7:52pm

Can anyone tell me if the D5 next wold connect ok with the Corsair XD5 pump/res combo as client wants to use one with her AE6 but the standard pump doesnt play well with aquasuite thx

Friday, September 6th 2019, 2:27pm

PWM fan on AE6- 100% or 0%?

Am I missing something but my PWM D5 pump connected onto fan header 2 is seen and if I use PWM output I get 0% but choose either power or speed control its at 100%- any ideas of what I am missing or not doing! Would love to sort this as I dont want to have to install a Corsair CP for just a pump due to space issues The fans are conected via a splitty if that may make any issue Edit: Ignore- it is working fine

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 11:37pm

AE6 and Corsair pump question

It's the new XD5 rgb thingy- says it has a D5 pwn pump

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 10:51pm

AE6 and Corsair pump question

Can anyone let me know if I plug the 4 pin cable from a Corsiar RGB pump into a fan header, will it allow me to control the pump speed like a fan effectively? Power is coming from molex also but was just wondering if it could work as well Thx

Sunday, February 24th 2019, 10:17am

D5 connection to mounting bracket

I have managed to fit it eventually but just a bit of a pest that it’s not simple to do especially without clear instructions

Friday, February 22nd 2019, 3:02pm

D5 connection to mounting bracket

This is a lovely bit of kit but the mounting bracket is a pain in the derriere to fit properly with no instructions in manual or anywhere I can see

Monday, February 18th 2019, 4:17pm

D5 next- confused about connection

Hi- loving the look of this and am thinking about upgrading my current D5 USB/aquabus pump currently in a XRES with 200ml tube- How does the pump connect to the reservoir as no directions in the manual I have seen and space is tight in my case- Phanteks Evolv X and would love to know if its possible before updating to try to reduce clutter as much as possible and connect to my AE 6XT Thanks for any help Edit- looks like it just connects as a normal pump then the D5 on the bottom- stupid boy

Friday, October 19th 2018, 2:07pm

Aquacomputer D5 USB/Aquabus pump to motherboard

Shoggy Do you mean I can use the Aquasuite without the AE6 being connected? If so that will give me a little bit of extra room as I am having to crowbar it in

Friday, October 19th 2018, 12:52pm

Aquacomputer D5 USB/Aquabus pump to motherboard

Is there a way for me to connect the above to my motherboard to control pump without using my AE6 as I cant fit it in the case anywhere I am really regretting getting this new case at the minute or can I still use the aquauite without the AE6 being connected?

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 11:57am

3 pin rgb to farbwerk- any ideas

I am looking to control all my case leds via my farbwerk- I have glacier cpu & gpu blocks which connect fine but my case leds- Phanteks evolve X has a 3 pin connector for the leds- any ideas how I can connect them to the farbwerk so I can control everything from the same thing

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 5:25pm

Aquaero 6XT- can it be used without the screen attached

thanks Shoggy- I have been using it with aquauite for a number of months but a move to a different case means I dont have a 5.25 bay in it so trying to fit a quart in a pint pot! Still need to see if the Phanteks rgb work with the farbwerk so thats another question!!!!

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 3:01pm

Aquaero 6XT- can it be used without the screen attached

Can I use an AE6 XT without the attached screen via software as I would like to use it in a new Evolve X build but can only fit it in without the screen unit Thx

Friday, June 15th 2018, 7:22pm

any advantage to aquabus connection compared to USB for pump

Thanks for the response- I think I'll leave it how it is as it seems to be working a treat this way!

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:14pm

any advantage to aquabus connection compared to USB for pump

Is there any major benefit for me to connect my Aquacomputer D5 pump to my AE6 with the aquabus connection rather than using the current USB in motherboard which seems to be working fine? I dont have a second aquabus cable as I have one conecting my farbwerk and due to system/GPU location, the usb connections & most of motherboard cannot be seen If this is a stupid question then please tell me so

Friday, May 18th 2018, 10:31am

Corsair 1000D case

I am also thinking about this case and also have a 6XT but I am looking at the concealed drive cage in the bottom of the case to see if I could mod it- ie cut it and put the AE in that as I dont need any 3.5 drives in the build

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 3:44pm

Farbwerk questions

thanks- looks like the Phanteks rgb cable will allow this to work so I'll give it a try

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 1:10pm

Farbwerk questions

Anyone have any ideas?

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 7:18pm

Farbwerk questions

Hi- anyone let me know what connection the farbwerk need for rgb strips as cant remeber the model needed Also, is it possible to connect Phanteks Glacier CPU & GPU block to the farbwerk? If so, what would I need- the rbg extension with the block stats the connections as 12v, g,r,b - would this work if connected to the farbwerk as it would be very good if it could Thx

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 10:38pm

Aquaero 6xt &led

I already have one and was just wondering what would work with it Can anyone recommend some rgb leds that I could use - magnetic preferably

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 9:34pm

Aquaero 6xt &led

Can the AE 6 control led as needing some lighting for a build and looking for simple way

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 3:33pm

Aquabus D5 pump not being detected by aquaero 6

Same issue here- new D5 pump not showing under Aquabus only in USB

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:36pm

AE6 and fans

I have just had to strip my machine back from a full water loop monster to a bit of a hybrid- BeGquiet air cooler on cpu, Kraken X42 on m yGTX1080ti and a few case fans. I am looking to control all from single place and still have my AE6 lying around. Can I connect all of these fans to the AE6 so I can get things nice and simple as having to use fan expert3 for case and CPU fans and CAM for GPU fans is a bit of a pain in the deriere- I have also just found a splitty ANy help would be most apprec...

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 11:17pm

Aquaero 6- dual flow sensors?

So the same as I use on my dual pumps- so I would need to plug a y splitter into a second y splitter into a third to get enough connections into the squab us high eg 2 pumps and 2 flow meters Thanks

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 12:19pm

RG- thanks for the reply I presume I would need to assign the addresses via USB as per pumps and use a Y splitter cable on the flow connector?

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 12:51am

Hi is it possible to have 2 flow sensors attached to ae 6 and have separate readings if so what are recommended units I have rebuilt my wc into separate loops for gpu and gpu( gtx780 ti in sli) have separate temp sensors and would like to have seperate flow levels as it is an expensive beast and I want to make sure nothing else goes wrong x