• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 10:33pm

Author: Megalamaniac

New: aquasuite X

My X7 didn't notify me of X8 until I rebooted my PC. It showed X8 available then Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Quoted from "sebastian" You can also use the dowloader to install the aquasuite. Downloader? I went to https://aquacomputer.de/software.html to download the update. My version X7 was not aware of an update, so no downloading option was given in the aquasuite. Am wondering If I was the only instance, or if others also did not have their X7 version detect X8 availability?

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 3:20am

Aquabus Address Conflicts.

I have an Aquaero 6 Pro with a couple of PowerAdjust 3's and a D5 Next Pump all on its Aquabus. I also have an Aquaero 6 LT with a PowerAdjust 3 and a D5 Next Pump on it's Aquabus. When I set the PA3 address to 50 and the D5 Next address to 30, they try and use the same flow meter channel and I end up with errors and losing communication to most of the devices on the aquabus. CaliTemps, High Flow Meter, Aquabus Hub, etc all disappear, leaving the two conflicting devices in orange. The same thing...

Monday, June 17th 2019, 3:24am

New: Update service starting with the aquasuite X

"The duration of the update service varies depending on the price class" Where is this info?

Friday, January 30th 2015, 10:07pm

aquasuite 2015 version 3

So what happens to the "Low Speed Aquabus" connector on the Aquero 5? Is it disabled itself or does it become another "High Speed Aquabus" connector, therefore letting devices be connected to either one or both?

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 2:57am

Aquasuite and GPU Usage

I recently setup an Aquaero Page and when I send it to Desktop my GPU Usage jumps up quite a lot. I'm running 3x GTX 580 3G Cards and the usage jumps %25+ for each card and GPU1 varies from %25 -%40. I'm also only displaying on my secondary monitor. I can't imagine Aquasuite needing that much GPU power, not to mention using SLI. Is this normal. My OS is Win 8.1 x64

Friday, November 15th 2013, 12:53pm

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

Quoted from "sebastian" Quoted from "Megalamaniac" and 1 Flow sensor This is actual a mistake in the manual, the flow sensor data is not available. Pretty big mistake IMO, it's there twice. Are you guys going to correct the manual or is the Flow sensor planned for the slave in the future?

Monday, November 11th 2013, 1:30pm

aquasuite 2013 version 3 and extended manual

Quoted from "Stephan" You don't need to update the firmware of the aquaero 5 slave. If you like to do a firmware update, you need to bring the device to recovery mode by adding jumpers to temperature sensor 5+6+7+8. Then restart the device and wait for the beep. Restart the aquasuite and you can update the firmware. You're right, didn't need to update firmware, just needed to do a proper restart of my machine, or more precisely not a restart but a full shutdown and then startup of my machine an...

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 3:44pm

RE: RE: LT Slave device gone

Quoted from "Namron" Quoted from "Megalamaniac" I upgraded the software and after the firmware upgrade my LT Slave Device doesn't show up any longer. What do I need to do? The upgrade was from Aquasuite 2013-R2 to Aquasuite 2013-R3 Have you updated the firmware for the LT as well?..... Pretty much all & any MPS devices along with any LT slave device will need an update as well ... I would also recommend saving your settings "Profile" to a separate folder other than the default folder that Aquas...

Friday, November 8th 2013, 12:18pm

LT Slave device gone

I upgraded the software and after the firmware upgrade my LT Slave Device doesn't show up any longer. What do I need to do? The upgrade was from Aquasuite 2013-R2 to Aquasuite 2013-R3

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 5:02pm

Help with A5 Pro and LT Slave

I've done some testing with the LT. I used recovery mode to restore the firmware (1030) and have been using the device as a master. The Fan voltage is not adjustable and although I can regulate a Fan the voltage to all Fan channels remains at 12v. Could this unit be bad or have some sort of problem? I just got it a few weeks back.

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 2:39pm

Help with A5 Pro and LT Slave

I've been trying to setup A5 Pro with an A5 LT setup as a slave and 3 PA2's. once I got the addressing right on the PA2's everything seems to be working correctly but I've got a few issues with the Aquasuite 2013/2 Software. I am showing the correct number of Fan Channel and when I setup Curves with the controller the LT Fan Ch's seem to be working correctly but are showing a constant 12v in the software. The RPM of the LT Fans are correct so it seems the voltage is being correctly controlled, j...