• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 918.

Yesterday, 2:50pm

Author: InfoSeeker

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

Quoted from "sebastian" When you have a older version from the aquaero (6) (> 1 Year). (The newer versions have a big print on the PCB) You need the Splitty Active to use this Fans. Noctua doesn't follow the PWM specifications and as a result, the fans can't be controlled properly. The fans dont have a interal Pull-Up Resistor to internal 3.3V Supply - this is not conform. @aquacomputer: Does the OCTO have the non-compliant PWM fan "Pull-Up" function implementation as the Splitty Active?

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 11:14pm

Please Help. I fried Two d5 Next Pumps.

Send an email to support@aqua-computer.de. They will help you.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 1:45am

Combining an Aquero 6XT with multiple Quadros to run a complex setup?

Were this my system I would forgo the aquaero, and get the HUBBY7 hufeisen suggested, and 3 OCTOs in addition to the 3 D5 NEXT Pumps. I would use 1 OCTO for each cooling loop fan set, and connect all 3 OCTO's and all 3 D5 NEXT pump's USB ports to the HUBBY7. You will have 6 Tabs in the aquasuite with maximum individual control... and save money!

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 3:22pm

Aquaero - advice for a simple RGB solution

Here is a link to a recent THREAD that ended up on the topic.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 2:33pm

RE: RGB LED Control Q

Quoted from "Elior77" Hey, I got the RGB LED connected to my Aquaero 5 LT. I would like to set it up like that: Amb vs Water temp delta 0-8C Blue LED Above 8.1 Red LED Any simple way to do that ? Elior Actually, yes. Set your temperature range from 8C to 8C and then set color 1 to blue and color 2 to red. As long as the temperature is below 8C, it will show blue, at 8C+ it will show red. Sample of my setup below (I have threshold set at 7C). [attach]7150[/attach] [attach]7151[/attach]

Saturday, January 11th 2020, 8:04pm

Aquasuite

The strip is doing what you have programed it to do, show Blue. [attach]7148[/attach]

Saturday, January 11th 2020, 4:27am

Aquasuite

We need to know which devices you have, and some screenshots of the setup tabs so we can see where you are.

Friday, January 10th 2020, 1:38pm

Aquabus vs no aquabus

That depends on the devices, and what you want to do with them. The aquabus allows direct communication and control of some peripherals by the aquaero But in some cases you may lose some utility on the peripheral device when you implement the aquabus.

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 12:27am

Quoted from "jigoku" is 12 fan channels an absolute limit to the aquaero? Can I have more than 12 fan channels in the aquaero? I currently have 3 aquaeros - 1 x master, 2 x slave, which gives me 12 fan channels. If I want more then would connecting OCTO give me 8 more channels or still there is a limit of 12? If the limit is 12 then if I use OCTO separately, not connecting it with aquabus, would I be able to control my fans much the same as with aquaero, in the same aquasuite app, but just in t...

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 2:25pm

Aquaero - advice for a simple RGB solution

A bit of caution on the SPLITTY4s with the Corsair LL RGB fans... there is an issue where the SPLITTY4 is not able to control the RGB LEDs on the fans. I have been in communication with aquacomputer, and they are aware of the problem, but I have not had an update from them in several months.

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 3:53pm

Reset MPS device

I believe the "Import calibration data" option allows you to import an external file that is used to calibrate the device. The default, though perhaps not absolutely accurate, is probably sufficient to show change, which is what I would be interested in. Your hose/fitting size are adjusted for by using the included "Diffuser Plate". From the manual: [attach]7132[/attach]

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 4:57am

Reset MPS device

Perhaps if you add a screenshot of the page in question we may better see where you are. But I must admit, the main reason I replied is that your handle triggered a memory Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing Happy New Year!

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 2:57pm

Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM and Aquero can't control more then one.

It sounds like maybe the "aquabus" jumper is on the wrong pins? You can remove the jumper altogether to be sure, it is only needed if you use the device as an aquabus splitter. I am running nine of the same fans, except the 2000 RPM version, with no issues.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 12:55am

Quoted from "Leon" Does OCTO comes with Quadro-like software or Aquaero-like software already? The aquasuite... it will have a tab in the aquasuite like the aquaero and the quadro, where you will find the controllers and sensor setup, etc. There are several screen shot in the OP above.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 9:29pm

Ok. so no real reason to aquabus it to an aquaero. Next question: can I use an "aquabus cable 4 pins for OCTO" to connect an "aquabus X4" and input two or more "Calitemp digital temperature sensors"?

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 3:25pm

Nice piece of gear... looks like you are making the aquaero redundant. One question, if one connects the OCTO to an aquaero with the aquabus, what happens to the OCTO's Fan & RGBpx controllers?

Monday, December 16th 2019, 10:54pm

Close the aquasuite before installation

What sebastian said was you renamed the installer the same name as the program it installs. The installer tests that the aquasuite is not running prior to installing it, and requests you close it. I renamed the installer to billybob.exe and it installed the aquasuite just fine.

Saturday, December 14th 2019, 6:13pm

RE: @Shoggy new idea for you

Quoted from "softlion" I baught an UPS, installed a NUT server on a raspberry pi, and would like to display the power usage of the UPS in aquasuite. Any way to get this done ? I may be wasting your time, but maybe not I know nothing about the raspberry pi, but I do have an APC Smart 1500 UPS protecting my system. And I am able to monitor it using HWiNFO to gather the information (remaining run-time being my interest), and then display it in the aquasuite via the Windows Services feature. HWiNFO...

Friday, December 6th 2019, 1:47pm

RE: Quadro + D5 Next connection

Quoted from "GetSchwiftyClub" My motherboard only has 1x USB header so I was hoping the Quadro and D5 Next could be connected through Aquabus. Have you considered the HUBBY7? It should solve your single USB port problem.

Friday, November 29th 2019, 11:07pm

Help with connections!

Yes, it was my assumption that the fans were in use and could not be removed... it was not my intention to disparage the owner.

Friday, November 29th 2019, 3:29pm

Help with connections!

End of the week update. Aquacomputer is aware of the issue and tried to get a UK customer to send them a fan exhibiting the same problem. Unfortunately, s/he was not of a mind to dismantle their system, and declined. When informed of this, I offered to send 1 of the 3 test fans I had purchased, but was declined because "there is the risk that we will have to pick up the fan from the customs office. In that case it would become the most expensive fan that we have ever received because the office ...

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 9:45pm

Help with connections!

I would not expect the aquaero to have any impact on the farbwerk 360. I believe we may have some update this coming week from aquacomputer regarding the communication issue between the farbwerk 360 and the Corsair LL fans.

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:02pm

Help with connections!

Sven & Shoggy (nom de guerre) are one and the same I sent an email to support this morning and receive the following reply: Quoted I am pretty sure that must be a timing problem with the frequency that the fans use for the LED data communication. Our programmer will have to check this next week if there is an option that users can maybe switch between different ranges. I know that a while ago we already had to change this range for our own LED products since a batch of new LEDs were on the edge ...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 1:53pm

Help with connections!

OK, probably no harm in trying that, but I would think, were that the case, that aquacomputer would have addressed that in the design of the splitty4.

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 3:16pm

D5 NEXT Pump Spare parts

support@aqua-computer.de

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 5:41am

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

I was curious about the Virtual Software Sensor, and my test showed the Virtual Software Sensors from the Playground to be persistent. I was using a Virtual Sensor from the aquaero to drive an LED Controller to reflect the coolant/air delta. I made a duplicate Virtual Software Sensor in the aquasuite playground and substituted it in the controller. The controller functioned the same with the aquasuite open, minimized, or closed. I even rebooted the system without autostarting the aquasuite, and ...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 1:08am

Get parameters in case the aquesuite is closed

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but were I to assume you want the aquaero to continue to function, once setup, with the aquasuite closed, then yes, it will.

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 8:26pm

Help with connections!

I receive the last bit today and I am also fail getting the fan LEDs to light. Initially I went with just the LED connections and not the fans being powered up, but adding the fans didn't help either. I am able to control the LED strip that came with the farbwerk 360, but not the Corsairs fans through the splitty4. Not sure what the issue is, I have the 3 fan's LED connectors inserted into the first 3 fan ports on the splitty4, but nothing using the controller below. I may try to control the fan...

Friday, November 15th 2019, 6:09pm

How do I read info from HWMonitor into Aquasuite?

Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Is that from HWInfo? I opened HWInfo (not Aquasuite mind you), and found nothing of interest. Yes, the source is HWiNFO. I updated the original snippet above with an arrow to draw attention to the sensor source path... you may need to reload the page for the picture to update. The Corsair Link driver must be running, but the Link software should NOT be running... polling issues. Snippet of the HWiNFO Sensor Panel: [attach]7063[/attach]

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:36pm

How do I read info from HWMonitor into Aquasuite?

If what you are looking for is in the snippet below, then the answer, as mditch suggested, is the same as when you were pursuing this some time ago. Why be a fanboy of a company that disses your requests, and then you go down on the one that has what you want? HWiNFO is the superior product between it, AIDA64 and HWmonitor... and yes, I still have a license for AIDA64 also, but it will not get renewed.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:12pm

New: aquasuite X

Quoted from "sebastian" You can also use the dowloader to install the aquasuite. Downloader? I went to https://aquacomputer.de/software.html to download the update. My version X7 was not aware of an update, so no downloading option was given in the aquasuite. Am wondering If I was the only instance, or if others also did not have their X7 version detect X8 availability?

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:02pm

Help with connections!

I have not personally had that configuration in front of me, so I am a bit blind driving. But I am very curious, so I ordered a triple fan package, a splitty4 and a farbwerk 360, so I can play a bit. I won't have it all for a few days, but will let you know what I find when I get the pieces.

Friday, November 15th 2019, 1:49pm

New: aquasuite X

mhmm, my version X7 (insider) does not show X8 update as available (insider is checked). Guess I will manually download it. Still hoping you are working on implementing push notification to the Windows Notification service for those of us who minimize on startup.

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 4:55am

PRO/XT infrared queston

The Logitech Harmony control option availability is probably something to be discussed on their forum. But to be honest, the only sensible way to manage the aquaero is by using the aquasuite. Using the IR remote or onscreen buttons is a serious pain-in-the-butt.

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 4:46am

Help with connections!

I guess your local trouble shooting will figure out what's up with the aquaero USB connection. Does the farbwerk 360 controller look anything like the quadro RGBpx controller? [attach]7062[/attach]

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 3:22pm

Aquacomputer QUADRO Fan Controller

Quoted from "sebastian" You dont need hwinfo in the most cases, the integrated hardware monitor has also the most sensor values. @Hopper64: apologies. I use HWiNFO to gather a few additional oddball sensors, so I had turned the aquasuite services off to stop duplicate polling. I forgot this when I was looking under the quadro tab and thought perhaps the aquasuite service did not function for the quadro, and suggested HWiNFO. Glad Sebastian jumped in.

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 3:09pm

Hubby7 question

It should work, individual machine idiosyncrasies and bios oddities not withstanding.

Sunday, November 10th 2019, 3:06pm

PRO/XT infrared queston

I believe the aquaero 6 LT does not have IR capability. The IR sensor is mounted on the left side of the face-plate of the aquaero XTs & PROs

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 4:51am

What do you mean your controller curve keeps changing?

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 2:16am

Quoted from "Hopper64" How do you forward the cpu temp to the quadro? Is there a set speed that can be applied if out of windows? Thanks. Easiest is to run HWiNFO The example below is only valid if the USB connection is made without the aquabus connection. In aquasuite, under the quadro/sensors tab, select a software sensor (8 in the example below) and click on the + icon [attach]7053[/attach] Then select Data from Aqua Computer Service/HWiNFO/and navigate down to the CPU temp sensor [attach]70...

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 6:15pm

I have a quadro and it works well for me, though slightly differently applied than your application. My processors are water-cooled using an external radiator under control of an aquaero. I use the quadro to control the case fans and some RGBpx LEDs... operationally, fan wise, it is identical to the aquaero. The aquaero RPM port generates a synthetic RPM signal that can be sent to the mobo CPU fan header. [attach]7052[/attach] The fan limit per channel depends on their current draw. Maximum curr...

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 2:49pm

If you need more fan ports than the 4 you have on the aquaero, the quadro will give you 4 more. Just use the quadro as a stand-alone unit and connect by USB only, do not connect to the aquaero with aquabus, or you will loose 4 fan controllers. Then manage the fans on the quadro under the aquasuite/quadro tab.

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 5:09pm

Help with connections!

Below is how I would probably set it up: - 1st set of 3 fan's PWM leads to 1st spiltty4 fan ports - 1st set of 3 fan's LED leads to 1st splitty4 Corsair LED ports - 2nd set of 3 fan's PWM leads to 2nd splitty4 fan ports - 2nd set of 3 fan's LED leads to 2nd splitty4 Corsair LED ports - 1st splitty4 fan 'IN' port to splitty9 fan port marked 'RPM' - 2nd splitty4 fan 'IN' port to any other splitty9 fan out port - splitty9 'INPUT' port to AE6 fan port 1 to 4, your choice - ensure the splitty9 'aquab...

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 2:35pm

Help with connections!

OK, I will assume that to be the splitty9 then. But you did not confirm how you want to control the fans: 1. three banks of two fans, each bank individually controlled (3 fan controllers) or 2. all six fans controlled by one fan controller. And how would the LED controls be setup for the fans? 1. matching the three banks of two fans each (each bank of 2 fans has an LED controller) or 2. something else?

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 5:51am

Help with connections!

How are your fans to be configured? With three RGBpx Splitty4s, it looks like you want to have individual control for 3 banks of two fans? Which are the splitty's in "2x splitty's for fans to AE6"?

Monday, October 21st 2019, 5:43pm

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

Quoted from "Stephan" You can export and import sensors with the right click menu. So add a new sensor and import the saved. Perfect. I was right-clicking on the sensor name in the list across the top, but I see I need to click on the body of the sensor. [attach]7041[/attach]

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:51pm

It would be useful to be able to copy and paste a Virtual Software Sensor in case I wanted to run a comparison between two different, but very similar Virtual Software Sensors.

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 4:17pm

RE: Bug X.6

Quoted from "AE5probigNGslave" {snip} 1.) Bug X.6: I am not able delete Data sources on aquaero Virtual temperature sensors. Win 7 pro 64 bit, same behavior is on Win 10 pro 64 bit. {snip} Confirmed same here, Win 10/64

Friday, October 18th 2019, 3:57pm

How does one save or retrieve Virtual Software Filters?

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 4:01pm

Quoted from "sebastian" i can confirm this. In the next version this is fixed. Feature request: The "Update service" notification is a wonderful feature, but unfortunately I do not see it as I have the "Minimize at startup" and "Minimize to system tray" options selected. Is it possible to activate the Windows Notification Center to display a banner if an update is available? [attach]7035[/attach]