• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Saturday, March 9th 2019, 6:20am

Author: hossam.sy

NEW: farbwerk 360

I just bought 2 Quadros for that since you were working on it say something before :V

Friday, February 15th 2019, 10:18am

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

Shoggy, darthdvd wants to get the D5 next and a Quadro, he can control 64 by the Quadro and another 64 leds by the D5 next pump, the D5 Next pump has RGBpx connector to control other devices like Splitty 4 so it can control 64 leds, correct?

Friday, February 15th 2019, 6:09am

RGBpx wiring; is there a true splitter or hub for the RGBpx LED strips?

Yeah sorry thought you were talking about the new LL ones, ML120 PRO RGB has 4 leds as you mentioned, you might be able to connect those led in serial way to control all of them individually or someone might be able to help with that.

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 6:48pm

And Aquasuite will still be able to manage and show 5 Quadros for example?

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 2:25am

each one ML pro RGB fan contains 12 leds, so 4 fans = 48 leds, you cannot use 3 x splitty 4 as I was reading without a Quadro for each one, you need a Quadro for each Splitty 4

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 8:48pm

D5 Next Flow Sensor

200l/h for a D5 seems exaggerated, using Aqua-computer high flow sensor was getting 115-125 l/h, so the number you posted seems legit, not the Koolance one, i won't trust the koolance sensor though, let's see if someone else have something different to say here...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 2:46am

Thank you Hulfeisen, I have 7 Corsair HD fans that contains a total of 84 RGB leds, I can use it as 2 groups no problem in that as long as Quadro can power 84 leds. Can it power 84 leds? and if i can, can I join the 2 RGBpx cables to connect then to a single Quadro?

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 12:08am

Yup, im on that boat for sure, im not buying another Quadro to connect 7 Corsair HD RGB fans, can we just join 2 RGBPX cables from 2 splitty 4 to 1 Quadro?

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 5:01am

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?!

Absolutely hard to configure like this, give me some time and i will share a full visual chart of the connection, then we can discuss as I can see my only problem is in the Rgbpx whether is is controllable via Aquabus or i need to have 2 Quadros, will share it later.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 6:44pm

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?!

I mean, how to coonect 2 rgbpx of the 2 D5 Pumps to Aquaero, if I connect the D5 rgbpx to the 2 Splitty 4, how to connect the 2 Splitty 4 to Aquaero? through the aquabus extender?

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 5:16pm

So if I have 2 D5 next, i need to connect them to 2 Quadros? and if i want to connect 8 RGB fans i need another 2 Quadros?

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 9:26pm

Well i have 2 D5 next that has RGB, Quadro, 2 x rgbx splitty 4 for the RGB fans, 1 splitty 9, 1 aquabus expander, 1 aquaero 6 xt, 8 rgb corsair fans, 1 usb hub, 1 power adjust 3, aqualis nano glass xt, 1 high flow sensor, 1 rgb led, 1 calitemp sensor, 1 normal inline sensor, how on earth im gonna connect all those together , i need to start building it to know what i have done exactly buying all of those parts

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 12:34am

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

I mean devices like Aqualis XT, D5 Next RGB, Quadro, Poweradjust3,...etc that I have all, so can we connect the Aquabus and USB together in each device or we need to choose one connection per device?

Monday, January 14th 2019, 11:08pm

Is it that hard to create a video in youtube on how to connect all Aquacomputer devices together?! like bring all those parts and connect them to one computer and show us the possibilities, instead of reading lots and lots of pages that describe nothing, really Aqua computer guys, do it in german and youtube will translate, and im ok with only visual

Monday, January 14th 2019, 11:01pm

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

So the only benefit of connecting the devices to the Aquaero is using the Aquaero screen to control the parts, otherwise i just can use Aquasuite, correct?

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 8:08pm

RGB and parts connecting help

Hi guys, I need help to connect 7x Corsair HD RGB Fans and 2x D5 Next RGB pumps and 2x RGB LED-lighning modules to Aquaero 6 XT. Best way to connect them? Do I need more parts? What is the best way cause I don't know what are the power limits on each Aquacomputer device. I have: 1x Aquaero 6 XT, 2x D5 RGB Next Pumps, 1x Power Adjust 3, 1x QUADRO fan controller for PWM fans, 1x Aquabus X4, 2x RGBpx Splitty4, 1x SPLITTY9 splitter, 2x Aquacomputer RGB LED-lighning module 34930. Thanks