• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 952.

Today, 12:01am

Author: InfoSeeker

New: aquasuite X

Quoted from "paskowitz" 2. This is incredibly frustrating... unless I am mistaken, there is no way to back up RGBpx or PWM curve profiles before an update. It's possible to back up monitoring tabs, but nothing else. I could do this with my Aquaero... but it doesn't seem possible with the OCTO or farbwerk 360. So when I update Aquasuite and device firmware... I have to redo everything. I can't imagine a technical reason this wouldn't be possible. Hopefully this is added or I am just missing some...

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 1:58pm

PCIE bracket for external RGBpx connection

I don't believe there is anything stock to be purchased. The PicoBlade system does not appear to include bulkhead connectors. The simplest solution may be to use the farbwerk nano (external) to drive your lighting set for monitors.

Monday, February 17th 2020, 4:47pm

kryoM.2 difference between two water blocks

What eisbehr said... plus, the heat transfer lost across the very thin nickel layer is minimal. But, for the purist, aquacomputer does provide the naked copper option. Many people have paint on their radiators, not an optimal solution, but an aesthetic trade-off. It's all about personal preferences, capitalism at work

Monday, February 17th 2020, 3:04pm

How to connect MPS fill level sensors in the loop?

Quoted from "Maki911" I was wondering, can I install that fitting for the lowest part of the reservoir to the side of the D5 top? Where does that port lead? If it has a direct path to the bottom of the reservoir without influence from the pump's rotor, then I would think so. But if it is an alternate discharge port, then no, because the output pressure of the pump would bias the pressure sensor and yield results not related to the water column's height.

Monday, February 17th 2020, 2:48pm

RE: The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

Update to 10 second delay start for background service. Background service failed again this morning with the 10 second start delay. [attach]7242[/attach] [attach]7243[/attach]

Monday, February 17th 2020, 5:08am

kryoM.2 difference between two water blocks

I believe both are copper, the nickel version has a nickel plating applied, hence the additional cost.

Monday, February 17th 2020, 5:03am

Starnge linens on monitor

Indeed, an anomaly may have crept into the code when you ported it across. I am not particularly adept at XAML code, but if you have proficiency, you could examine the .page file for anything erroneous. But rebuilding it hopefully would work. Good luck.

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 11:56pm

I guess where I was going with this, is seeing if maybe it has something to do with the overview page being displayed. If the aquasuite is running without the overview page (sensor display page) active, does it still come up?

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 11:06pm

Do these aliens appear with the aquasuite running, but no display screen activated?

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 11:00pm

RE: How to connect MPS fill level sensors in the loop?

Quoted from "Maki911" Hi there, I've ordered MPS fill level sensor delta 500, and I was wondering how in the H to connect that in my loop. google didn't help and manual also huh.., forum search wasn't fruitful. Can somebody just tell me what fittings,connectors etc I need to buy and where to put it? Thanks in advance! Unless you have a reservoir that is around 5 meters tall, you may want to see if you can exchange the MPS 500 for the 40 or maybe 100. The MPS 40 is good for up to 400mm, and will...

Friday, February 14th 2020, 3:12pm

Is it correct MPS Pressure connection scheme ?

As to your diagram, since you are using the 'Pressure Equalization Membrane', the 'Low Port' on the 'MPS Fill Sensor' should be open to atmosphere, NOT closed. In this way you are using atmosphere as the return line between the top of the reservoir and the 'Low Port'. With 170mm water column the MPS 200 sounds right. I do not know what pressure you will see across the pump, but having a maximum allowance on the reservoir may not be indicative of your actual pressure. I know in the Dr. Drop manua...

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 4:16pm

How to connect D5 Next RGB to the Motherboard ?

Check your cabling? Correct polarity at mobo port & correct port at D5 NEXT. [attach]7227[/attach]

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 12:55pm

How to connect D5 Next RGB to the Motherboard ?

If THIS is your motherboard, then the ports numbered as 17 in the picture below are your USB 2.0 ports. You can plug the D5 Next's USB connectors into any of the four rows of the two USB 2.0 ports. It doesn't matter if it has 4 or 5 pins, the 5th pin on the one row is for cable shielding, which is not used in this case. If you like, you can connect both pumps to one of the ports, leaving the second free. Polarity is important... the black wiring on the D5 pump's connector should go to the end wi...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 3:20pm

Done

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 2:17pm

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Occasionally when I start my system in the morning the aquasuite opens with the Aqua Computer Service not started. I do not know why, but I do not stop the service, ever. If I had to estimate a frequency... maybe once every few months. Not something to jump up & down about, just an FYI. [attach]7205[/attach] It appears the Service starts OK, but terminates shortly after the aquasuite starts. In the snapshot below you can see an initial plotting of the PSU Watts Supplied...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 1:37pm

All airplex GIGANT beginner questions

Quoted from "smud" What 140 mm mounting you used? Can't find it on EK (UN)design Z3

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 3:09pm

All airplex GIGANT beginner questions

It may help if you asked questions a few at a time. When you publish a manifest like your OP, it tends to dissuade people from jumping in. Firstly, if you are going to install the pumps inside the Gigant, I would drop the D5 Next pumps... too large. Use the straight PWM version. The D5s are mostly bling, and you won't see that inside the Gigant anyway. Here are two shots of how I did the pumps in my Gigant a couple years ago. [attach]7216[/attach] [attach]7217[/attach] For Ss & Gs, I had the alu...

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 11:44pm

What do i need? Help Please.

I had not considered doing each fan separately... I suppose that is an option, though you may loose some effects not having multiple fans on a single controller. I do not know where the problem lies, with Corsair, the Splitty4 or the Farbwerk 360/OCTO/QUADRO. It may work for you, it did not for me, nor a few others who have been on the forum. I experienced the problem with a QUADRO and a Splitty4. I am not familiar with the wiring, but you could maybe contact support at aquacomputer.com It would...

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 3:43pm

What do i need? Help Please.

The aquasuite is able to see all sensors HWiNFO picks up. [attach]7207[/attach] The aquasuite also has some basic system sensors included,, which it can pickup without 3rd party software. [attach]7206[/attach] I am not familiar with the EK stuff, so I do not know about their D-RGB LEDs. But if they are compatible with the aquacomputer RGBpx LED system, then you would need the Farbwerk 360, not the Farbwerk. Your RGB channel needs appear to be: 4 - splitty4s1 - GPU block1 - CPU block1 - Pump/Res2...

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 4:10am

Quoted from "Dundys" Same here I have reported 2-3 weeks ago. I'm on Win7 Win 10/64 for me.

Friday, February 7th 2020, 2:42pm

The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

Occasionally when I start my system in the morning the aquasuite opens with the Aqua Computer Service not started. I do not know why, but I do not stop the service, ever. If I had to estimate a frequency... maybe once every few months. Not something to jump up & down about, just an FYI. [attach]7205[/attach]

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 8:24pm

Can I use a Aquacomputer Quadro Fan Controller for PWM-Fans (standalone)?

Quoted from "ehupp01" So can I use the QUADRO as a controller for my second pump and also control some fans? Are all the fan outputs synced or can I control them independently? Yes, each of the four fan ports on the QUADRO has it's own curve controller and can use different criteria to control their curves (i.e. flow rate for pump, temp for fans, etc).

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 7:51pm

You said Design R6 in the OP, did you mean Define R6? If so, I guess you are talking about their Nexus+ Smart Hub fan controller (picture below from the manual). It looks to be able to be used as a triple splitter for PWM fans. I am not sure how you would control the 6, 3-pin ports. [attach]7202[/attach] Curious, how many pumps/fans are you planning to use?

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 3:05pm

I would recommend the OCTO over the QUADRO for two reasons: 1. the OCTO has 8 PWM ports, allowing for future expansion 2. the OCTO has built-in pull-up circuitry for those fans/pumps that are not fully Intel PWM compliant In addition to controlling PWM pumps and fans, you can incorporate a flow sensor, 4 temp sensors, and individually addressable RGB LED strips. You will NOT be able to use the motherboard software to control the pumps, fans & RGB strips, but the aquasuite software will do all th...

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 2:07pm

Quoted from "Marucins" Hi After updating the software to the latest version of aquasuite X.11 (20-DEC-2019) and upgrade FW for D5 (41093) to version 1012, Aquasuite stopped showing D5 in the Aquaero tab Did you shut down & restart the system after the firmware update?

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 9:08pm

Aquasuite X.11 woes

I won't keep posting every crash, but experienced another today. There was a second instance yesterday - twice in one day. It appears setting aquasuite.exe to the Single-GPU setting was not the solution for my system. [attach]7186[/attach]

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 11:52pm

Aquasuite X.11 woes

Another crash today. 7 days of event log below. [attach]7185[/attach]

Monday, January 27th 2020, 1:39am

Aquasuite X.11 woes

I went for 6 days without a crash, but this evening the display page locked up again, and the aquasuite crashed when I clicked on the taskbar icon. Placing the program under the Single GPU setting in the NVIDIA control panel has decreased the crashes, but apparently not fully removed them.

Friday, January 24th 2020, 9:30pm

RE: HWinfo cannot detect Octo or any AC device

Quoted from "paskowitz" SW:Aquasuite x.11. HWinfo v6.20-4030. HW: Octo, Farbwerk 360, 3x Splitty9s, Hubby7 (latest FW) Steps taken: Fresh install of HWinfo Bit of an odd situation. Aquasuite can detect HWinfo... but HWinfo cannot read any sensor data from Aquasuite. So, if I want to add a data source in AS, I can add from HWinfo... but if I open HWinfo, I cannot see any data from any Aquacomputer device. Sensors on the Octo can obviously be read by AS. When I had my Aquaero 6XT as my controller...

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 1:25pm

uote below

Quoted from "WillRogers" The signal connection that can be connected to the motherboard. What function does this do? Is it a safety to shutdown the computer if there is an alarm from the flow or temperature sensor? Quote below from the Manual... to be used in conjunction with Item # 53216 & properly configured. Quoted 5.9. Connector “signal” The signal output can be connected to the power switch header of the motherboard using an additional specialized cable (53216, not included in delivery). P...

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 3:23am

Quoted from "sultan.of.swing" Not sure if it has been discussed in here but I have Aquasuite set to open after startup with a delay of 15 seconds however it is not doing that for me. After I start the PC I can see the Profile switcher in my taskbar but the actual program I have to manually open after each reboot. Is this normal behavior? You mean the aquasuite is running, and you have to click on the icon on the task bar to open it on the desktop?

Monday, January 20th 2020, 2:50pm

Aquasuite X.11 woes

Thank you.

Monday, January 20th 2020, 2:26pm

Aquasuite X.11 woes

Quoted from "war4peace" FYI I have gone to nVidia Control Panel and set Aquasuite.exe to not use SLI. Crashes stopped happening. So if you have the same issue I do and have SLI in your machine, this is the solution. I have been having a similar issue and tried following your suggestion. I went to the NVIDIA Control Panel and performed the actions as documented in the clips below, but did not find Aquasuite.exe in the available programs list. Did you mean "Aqua Computer Service Helper"? And if s...

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 2:50pm

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

Quoted from "sebastian" When you have a older version from the aquaero (6) (> 1 Year). (The newer versions have a big print on the PCB) You need the Splitty Active to use this Fans. Noctua doesn't follow the PWM specifications and as a result, the fans can't be controlled properly. The fans dont have a interal Pull-Up Resistor to internal 3.3V Supply - this is not conform. @aquacomputer: Does the OCTO have the non-compliant PWM fan "Pull-Up" function implementation as the Splitty Active?

Saturday, January 18th 2020, 11:14pm

Please Help. I fried Two d5 Next Pumps.

Send an email to support@aqua-computer.de. They will help you.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 1:45am

Combining an Aquero 6XT with multiple Quadros to run a complex setup?

Were this my system I would forgo the aquaero, and get the HUBBY7 hufeisen suggested, and 3 OCTOs in addition to the 3 D5 NEXT Pumps. I would use 1 OCTO for each cooling loop fan set, and connect all 3 OCTO's and all 3 D5 NEXT pump's USB ports to the HUBBY7. You will have 6 Tabs in the aquasuite with maximum individual control... and save money!

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 3:22pm

Aquaero - advice for a simple RGB solution

Here is a link to a recent THREAD that ended up on the topic.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 2:33pm

RE: RGB LED Control Q

Quoted from "Elior77" Hey, I got the RGB LED connected to my Aquaero 5 LT. I would like to set it up like that: Amb vs Water temp delta 0-8C Blue LED Above 8.1 Red LED Any simple way to do that ? Elior Actually, yes. Set your temperature range from 8C to 8C and then set color 1 to blue and color 2 to red. As long as the temperature is below 8C, it will show blue, at 8C+ it will show red. Sample of my setup below (I have threshold set at 7C). [attach]7150[/attach] [attach]7151[/attach]

Saturday, January 11th 2020, 8:04pm

Aquasuite

The strip is doing what you have programed it to do, show Blue. [attach]7148[/attach]

Saturday, January 11th 2020, 4:27am

Aquasuite

We need to know which devices you have, and some screenshots of the setup tabs so we can see where you are.

Friday, January 10th 2020, 1:38pm

Aquabus vs no aquabus

That depends on the devices, and what you want to do with them. The aquabus allows direct communication and control of some peripherals by the aquaero But in some cases you may lose some utility on the peripheral device when you implement the aquabus.

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 12:27am

Quoted from "jigoku" is 12 fan channels an absolute limit to the aquaero? Can I have more than 12 fan channels in the aquaero? I currently have 3 aquaeros - 1 x master, 2 x slave, which gives me 12 fan channels. If I want more then would connecting OCTO give me 8 more channels or still there is a limit of 12? If the limit is 12 then if I use OCTO separately, not connecting it with aquabus, would I be able to control my fans much the same as with aquaero, in the same aquasuite app, but just in t...

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 2:25pm

Aquaero - advice for a simple RGB solution

A bit of caution on the SPLITTY4s with the Corsair LL RGB fans... there is an issue where the SPLITTY4 is not able to control the RGB LEDs on the fans. I have been in communication with aquacomputer, and they are aware of the problem, but I have not had an update from them in several months.

Saturday, January 4th 2020, 3:53pm

Reset MPS device

I believe the "Import calibration data" option allows you to import an external file that is used to calibrate the device. The default, though perhaps not absolutely accurate, is probably sufficient to show change, which is what I would be interested in. Your hose/fitting size are adjusted for by using the included "Diffuser Plate". From the manual: [attach]7132[/attach]

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 4:57am

Reset MPS device

Perhaps if you add a screenshot of the page in question we may better see where you are. But I must admit, the main reason I replied is that your handle triggered a memory Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing Happy New Year!

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 2:57pm

Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM and Aquero can't control more then one.

It sounds like maybe the "aquabus" jumper is on the wrong pins? You can remove the jumper altogether to be sure, it is only needed if you use the device as an aquabus splitter. I am running nine of the same fans, except the 2000 RPM version, with no issues.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 12:55am

Quoted from "Leon" Does OCTO comes with Quadro-like software or Aquaero-like software already? The aquasuite... it will have a tab in the aquasuite like the aquaero and the quadro, where you will find the controllers and sensor setup, etc. There are several screen shot in the OP above.

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 9:29pm

Ok. so no real reason to aquabus it to an aquaero. Next question: can I use an "aquabus cable 4 pins for OCTO" to connect an "aquabus X4" and input two or more "Calitemp digital temperature sensors"?

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 3:25pm

Nice piece of gear... looks like you are making the aquaero redundant. One question, if one connects the OCTO to an aquaero with the aquabus, what happens to the OCTO's Fan & RGBpx controllers?