• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, September 1st 2019, 7:41pm

Author: japemo

Corsair ML120PRO RGB controlled by Aquasuite

Hi friends Please, I need help to build a new PC. Aquaero 5 LT to control an Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra low noise ceramic - 12V DC or Alphacool DC-LT 3600 ceramic - 12V DC - pump - bulk version With RGBpx Splitty4 I know that I can control 4 Corsair ML120PRO RGB, RPMs and RGB. In description say that yes, but I dont read or understand if is possible control independent every fan or control all together. I don't need any hard more to connect to Aquasuite? What do you think about this system to co...

Friday, April 26th 2019, 7:19pm

Corsair hydro 100i rgb platinum connected/control led by aquaero & aquasuite

Yes, sorry. Alfinal will buy a DDC bomb and Corsair ML140PRO RGB fans and will control them all with Aquaero 6 LT, passive heat sink for aquaero 6 black , Farbwerk 360 and a RGBpx Splitty4. It scares me that there are people who can not control the RGB of ML120PRO RGB as discussed here. Regards!!!!

Friday, April 26th 2019, 12:56am

Quoted from "Hufeisen" Quoted from "japemo" I want controlled pump and fans with aquaero and RGB led with Farbwerk... The Corsair hydro H100i RGB Platinum ships with Corsair ML or LL Fans, which are compatible with a Farbwerk 360. A Splitty4 is required to connect the Fan RGB cable to the Farbwerk 360. You can control the Fan speed with an Aquaero. The Pump can not be controlled with Aquaero or Aquasuite software, because the pump only has an USB Connector. Any setting for the pump (RGB and Spe...

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 11:15pm

Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Quoted from "japemo" Quoted from "Hufeisen" The Aquaero 6 LT can not control LEDs. To control the Fan LED with Aquasuite, you need a Quadro or a Farbwerk 360. And you need a RGBpx Splitty4. Controlling the CPU Cooler RGB with Aquasuite is not possible. Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO. Sorry my smartphone corrected controlled by control led... I want controlled pu...

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 8:26pm

Quoted from "Hufeisen" The Aquaero 6 LT can not control LEDs. To control the Fan LED with Aquasuite, you need a Quadro or a Farbwerk 360. And you need a RGBpx Splitty4. Controlling the CPU Cooler RGB with Aquasuite is not possible. Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO. Sorry my smartphone corrected controlled by control led... I want controlled pump and fans with aquaero and RGB led with Farbwe...

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 3:29pm

Hi friends!!! I would know if is posible connect an AIO Corsair Hydro 100i rgb platinum to Aquaero 6 LT and controlled by Aquasuite Thanks for your help!!

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:23pm

PROBLEM FLOW SENSOR: Aquasuite & Bitspower Flow Sensor

Hi, I have a problem. I have a Bitspower flow sensor. From Bitspower support said me that I need to enter 86 imp/l personalized parameter in Aquasuite flow sensor, but I dont put this paramter because I cant put any under of 100 imp/l. In PA2 Ultra I can change to 86 Imp/l, but I have PA2 connect to aquaero by aquabus cable and I cant put this paremeter. Can you help me please? Thanks for all!!!!