• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-28 of 28.

Today, 9:59am

Author: Tasky

Mounting USB High Flow Sensor

The idea is that you'd use the existing holes in any convenient party of the case... if there are any. The problem is that so few case manufacturers do anything that even matches others. I have two Phanteks Enthoo level cases, both of which have brackets for mounting standard pumps... But the holes on each match not any of the common pump brackets, nor even each other. I ended up mounting my pump to the ventilation grille at the back of the case. So unless you can get a little creative with Velc...

Monday, July 6th 2020, 4:08pm

Fragen zu: Flowrate D5 Next / Temperaturen Liquid / Lautstärke

Erstens werden die HWLabs Nemesis-Strahler häufig als sehr restriktiv beschrieben. Dies wirkt sich auf Ihre Durchflussrate aus. Zweitens sieht es so aus, als hätten Sie eine 90 ° -Anpassung direkt am Ausgang des Reservoirs. Ich höre oft Ratschläge dagegen, da dies wiederum Ihre Durchflussrate beeinflussen kann. Drittens hängt viel Lärm vom Luftstrom selbst ab. Einige Lüfter schneiden bei Heizkörpern mit mehr Lamellen besser ab, während andere besser für eine geringere Anzahl von Lamellen geeigne...

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 7:26pm

Hubby7 Frage

Hallo, Vergib mir mein schlechtes Deutsch, aber ich benutze einen Übersetzer. Bei der Stromversorgung über eine SATA zieht der Hubby 1000 mA für alle Ports zusammen. Dies ist aufgeteilt in 500 mA über die Ports 1-3 und 500 mA über die Ports 4-7. Der Corsair-Beleuchtungsknoten benötigt möglicherweise insgesamt bis zu 4,5 Ampere ... Ich denke, hier liegt das Problem möglicherweise.

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 4:03pm

New: aquasuite X

Where are the RGBpx fireworks, balls and highlight effects from X.18? I've found the rotations and all the others... have some been removed?

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 3:52pm

Components pairing query

Quoted from "dethangel" Due to stock availability from certain online stores - the ultitube is not readily available - and my machine has been in pieces for coming to 6 months already. If I may - I recently got the 150mm Ultitube D5 Pro... and it is *SO* worth it, even if you have to wait on lead times!! The glass reservoir, the D5 NEXT which is basically a mini-Aquaero, the build quality and features, it's all just completely next-level stuff. Which CPU block are you going for?

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 9:43pm

Aquaero might have saved my computer today

The Kryos has a connector for a flow sensor and the facility to monitor this data in Aquasuite, which can alternatively be used as alarm output... But you'd need to actually connect one up, which I believe involves popping off the VISION screen and threading the cable up through the hole to the PCB.

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 8:23pm

How many D5 Next pumps can I connect to my system?

I believe the only limit is how many USB headers you have... which you can expand with the Hubby 7!

Friday, June 19th 2020, 9:10pm

MPS Flow 400 restricting flow?

Thing is, by my calculations, on a 25cm pipe with a maxed D5 supplying 0.38bar (3.9m/head) of pressure, the drop from 10mm to 8mm ID would go from 309lph to just 142lph. At less than half the flow rate, that does *seem* a fairly significant restriction...

Friday, June 19th 2020, 7:03pm

Quoted from "Stephan" You should check for air in your pump or something that has clogged due the coolant. Already done - A complete strip-down clean and check of D5 pump (which was brand new), CPU block (also brand new), GPU block and reservoir, as well as flushing of all components in-situ including radiators, followed by a rebuild using brand new tubing. Everything was as pristine as possible. The MPS only went in afterward and the system fully re-bled. So unless Mayhems X1 can go from brand...

Friday, June 19th 2020, 3:55pm

This is the only thing that has changed in a previously perfect loop, though. I know Mayhems fluid has about double the glycol content of DPU - Could that really be such a limiting factor?

Friday, June 19th 2020, 2:49pm

A friend of mine recently installed an MPS Flow 400 into his loop. Previously he was getting perfectly good flows, as shown by a simple rotary flow indicator whizzing away, and all was good.... But since adding in the MPS 400, his flow has dropped to the point where the indicator doesn't even turn. He's using 16/10mm (5/8 x 3/ soft tubing in a straight run, and connecting using matching XSPC 1/4/" fittings, with Mayhems X1 fluid. I know DP Ultra is necessary for anything to work in terms of AC's...

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 11:36am

Aquaero 6LT not showing D5 Next Aquabus?

I'm no expert, as I prefer to run all my kit without an Aquaero, personally. From reading similar threads on the forum, it seems you need a USB connection to do the initial firmware update and the first config on the D5, but the Aquaero can monitor it from thereafter. For example: Seeking knowledge about MPS, Aquabus & USB Ideally, you want both, so that Aquasuite can have a separate tab dedicated to the D5, but if you want to keep it Aquabus only you can do that once it's set up.

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 4:10am

Aquaero 6LT not showing D5 Next Aquabus?

If you're running the D5 from Aquasuite, then I expect the USB is necessary. However, if you're running it via the Aquaero, I would think it'd be under Pumps and not necessarily under Aquabus...?

Monday, June 15th 2020, 3:41am

splitty connections

Aqua Computer's own shop has them in stock, no? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=62_3906

Saturday, June 13th 2020, 2:20pm

Aqualis XT 880 with fill level sensor help on this

Quoted from "Wildeone2" Thanks guys for the help that's cleared a lot up the only thing now is this deflector plate anyone know how this fits in the res? I expect this will go over the hole you choose for the Out on the res. This is an Aqualis ECO 880, but I guess yours would be similar:

Friday, June 12th 2020, 11:24pm

Aqualis XT 880 with fill level sensor help on this

From looking at the product pictures and having a quick squizz at the manual, it seems there's three ports on the side of the lower piece. Of those three, it looks like the central one would run up the metal tube in the middle, and then out through that 'shower head' thing, to create the 'waterfall' effect as it now runs down the outside of the metal tube. So, if you want the waterfall effect, put your inlet to the middle of those three ports at the bottom and the outlet to either the left or ri...

Friday, May 29th 2020, 1:38pm

VISION LCD screen burn-in/ dimming

Quoted from "cesarnono13" Just set it up as you suggested. Ill give it a few days, but I don't have much hope for it. I think I'll have to end up replacing the screen, which is a bummer. Seems like you should get at least a year out of a CPU block without having to replace a major component. While I agree in principle, I expect the screens themselves were not designed for single image display. You see this a lot on OLED televisions in shops, where the static adverts start to burn in. I also kno...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 10:33am

You could also try running the screen with multiple displays, set to the fastest possible transition. That may help jog the pixels back into line. If it comes to it, replacement screens are available for about £30, too - https://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=62_4022

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 1:08am

From those photos, it looks like fairly typical image persistence. Just about all LCDs are susceptible to this, but unlike actual burn-in as with CRTs, this is rarely permanent. Try having the display off for about 48hrs, as the crystals may revert to their natural state.

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 2:30pm

Next vs Next Vario?

Quoted from "wpuser" There is a review in German available. Cuplex Kryos Next im Test: Vario für Enthusiasten, Vision für Schausteller They say, they only got 0.1 K better temperatures. Hmm... that's a worryingly small difference in performace, compared to what the few other sources I've seen suggest... So far it sounds like a complete lottery. Any particular reason they measure it in Kelvin instead of Celsius?

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 7:28pm

RE: RE: Next vs Next Vario?

Quoted from "Taverius" That depends on your IHS. The default - non-vario - coldplate curvature is based on the average curvature of commercial CPU IHS. The more yours deviates from the average, the more advantage you get. My 8086k is lapped, so i get like 6-7c for some of the cores, this is about the maximum you can expect. Well, I'm running a lapped J-batch 5960X at 4.6Ghz, so it does run hot and it's only cooled by a Supremacy MX, so I was definitely angling for a Cuplex Cryos (with Vision) o...

Monday, May 18th 2020, 3:42pm

Please advise on screw adjustment of Kryos Next Vario with Vision

Actually, this page has a couple of useful images which may also help: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/aqua-…terblock/3.html

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 11:11am

farbwerk led

Quoted Pin assignment of farbwerk is Pin 1: +12 V Pin 2: GND blue Pin 3: GND red Pin 3: GND green

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 5:31pm

Cutting RGBpx strips

Roger that. Cheers, Info. I suspected as much, but thought I'd check just in case!

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 4:12pm

Cutting RGBpx strips

Hi all, I've been looking at the RGBpx strips, and seeing in the description that they can be cut after each LED, after which no further strip can be connected. However, the strips do have connectors at each end. So does this mean I could still use both halves, if I connected each half to a separate channel on, say, a Farbwerk?

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 4:08pm

Next vs Next Vario?

Are there any reviews that include a look at CPU blocks with the Vario system? I'd be interested to know more about it and how much of a difference it makes compared to the regular NEXT model...

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 3:49pm

After weeks of waiting, why still 21 days left?

Out of curiosity, is there any reason they don't actually state 'Produced to order'? Or have they said so and my German wasn't good enough to spot it?