• 23.01.2018, 11:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 09:45

Forenbeitrag von: »zerophase«

Isn't pure copper more thermal-conductive than .925 silver?

Copper is why the statue of liberty is green. Diamond would work, but too bad one company controls the world's supply.

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 01:02

MPS 400 reporting flow rate of 0.

The MPS only shows a license for 2016. It looks like the issue can be fixed by reinstalling 2016, but I can't find that download anywhere. By the way, the configuration screen for the MPS 400 appears to have changed at some point during the 2017 release. Also if I drop the pump down from 3900 rpm to 1200 rpm, and click set current flow to 0 I start getting a current unscaled value of about 8, under the mps 400 calibration curve. Feels like automatic calibration isn't running when I put the shutd...

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 00:41

MPS 400 reporting flow rate of 0.

I just noticed that my MPS 400 has stopped reporting a flow rate of any kind. I currently have it connected to through a usb and aquaero header. I've tried playing around with zeroing out the meter during standby, and have had no luck. I've had the meter for about 2 and a half years. Is there anyway to get the meter reporting flow again, or is it dead? Where can I find default calibrations to reset it to factor settings?

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 20:17

Aquasuite 2017

I just did the upgrade to 2017-1.3 from 2016, while retaining old settings. I can see my gauges on the desktop, but it's in liters per hour, everything is maxed, and I can't get the Aquasuite menu to open for adjusting settings. Update: Alright I shutdown for a few hours and tried getting the tray icon to open again. This time it opens fine. If you want any logs I can send those to you. I'm guessing it is an intermittent problem.