• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018, 10:45

Forenbeitrag von: »E.X«

New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

My fault Stephan, thanks for correcting me. I thought the D5 Next was only compatible with the new top, you know? So with that in mind, i drew the wrong conclusions I understand you now. As for hints/ideas, i get that. But i thought maybe i should explain more? No reply needed. It's becoming more and more of a thing, tiny enclosures (mitx cases) with watercooling. So a smaller res could really come in handy. You already have one, yeah, but it's a bit difficult to work with because it's opaque. A...

Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2018, 14:17

Forenbeitrag von: »E.X«

New: D5 ULTITOP - the perfect team partner for the D5 NEXT

I like the new look! One thing that made me curious -enough to register- is the new volute's top; no compatibility with the existing aqualis base reservoirs (you know, the square ones). Does this mean we can look forward to a new 'line' of reservoirs as well? You had a lot of good options, would be a shame if we couldn't mix and match anymore. One base, all those alternatives for a top res.. If you do plan on introducing a new line of reservoirs, would you consider some really small ones? Someth...