• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 209.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 15:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Dundys«

GELID Silent 12 (PWM) Wing 12 UV Blue or Noctua NF F12 PWM chromax.black.swap

Zitat von »MrTchou« If you are OK with Noctuas standard colors then the new NF-A12 is the one you want. it's silent and very efficient, On my system I can't hear them, the noisiest component is the RAID 5 HDD array in the PC and the D5 pump. I replaced 14 NF-F12 with 7 NF-A12x25 without loosing temp and even gaining on noise. You start hearing them at about 1000-1200rpm and ity's the low noctua hum. I am slowly moving with this upgrade, I had issues with new Bitspowers acrylic hard tubing but i...

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 00:06

Noctua is here I think it looks better with all black... what you think

Donnerstag, 15. November 2018, 17:38

Zitat von »JasonMorris« I can't give you an exact comparison but I have 20 Noctua NF12 3000 rpm industrial fans in my S8 with pedestal, 6x2 on Nexxxos Monsta radiators and 8 for air and with an Aquaero I can run them as low as 300rpm. At 750 rpm the case is still silent. At full power it sounds like a jet engine but that's just for fun. They are incredibly well made, 6 year warranty, shift huge amounts of air and look good. I've tried many different fans over the years including Gentle Typhoons...

Mittwoch, 14. November 2018, 21:18

I know its not related to Aquacomputer but little help would be cool. I posted this in other forums to get as much diverts info as possible so If you please could give me your opinion, perhaps maybe from your own experience. I need a little help on deciding between these 2 fans: GELID Silent 12 (PWM) Wing 12 UV Blue and Noctua NF F12 PWM chromax.black.swap. I’ve been debating about this for 2 days and there is a reason why it’s taking me so long to decide. I have used these Gelid fans for few ye...

Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 17:17

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Installed new aquasuite 2018-7, so far no issues to report. Thanks

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 15:19

Aquaerro 6XT and Quadrro 4x PWM chennels

Thank you for your response and the info

Montag, 10. September 2018, 17:28

Aquaerro 6XT and Quadrro 4x PWM chennels

Hi everyone Sorry if this question was already asked and answered or perhaps its silly maybe. I have been out and about, away from the forum but I was wondering about Quadro's 4x PWM channels and Aquaero. Quadro is integratable with Aquaero right? can Quadros PWM channels be integrated with Aquaro's 4x PWM channels to total of 8 PWM channels or it doesn't work that way

Montag, 13. August 2018, 02:02

Sad Day for PC Enthusiasts

Zitat von »Railgun« I’d be curious to how Mountain Mods are faring. I was on the fence between the two companies, and ended up with MM, but always liked case labs as a potential new idea. Oh well... One drops, another one will come around. Zitat One drops, another one will come around. That is going to be nearly if absolutely impossible. I have had many cases in my time including MM and at the moment I have 3 of CL cases, there is really no comparing, starting from hardened screw threads to ext...

Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 03:43

I would feel the same way if anything happen to Aquacomputer. Sven and the AQ team, they have been good to me, I think they have been good to all of us, you have to appreciate what you have and take each day as a blessing, its privilege to be part of this community and to be able to talk to people like you for example.... Bless all of you.

Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 02:10

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Even worse is, paying a ridiculous premium and now leaving everyone in the dark. No more support, warranties, replacement parts, etc. Actually, I have to give then a big Kudos. Even thou they are in crisis, so technically they could simply ignore anyone, I have just received S8S for my 15 year old son's birthday with damaged parts and after emailing them, they are sending me replacement, they have always been great support to me,but I'm speaking only as individual, I lo...

Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 00:00

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I know some might disagree with what I'm about to say so bare with me and respect my opinion. Yes, I feel it's sad as I dreamed of a massive case from them, down the road but I don't feel bad about is, the CEO copping out and blaming this admin for the 'tariffs' which btw, don't kick in right away in most cases and they obviously were in dire straits prior to these tariffs being officially implemented or even thought about. I remember his Facebook rant a while back agai...

Samstag, 11. August 2018, 19:51

S8!! beautiful case, will last you life time. I just got S8S for my son after waiting over 3 months, unfortunately there are some damaged parts so I cannot even put it together, hopefully I can still get replacement, even if I have to pay for shipping and the parts themselves, without them its waist. I have been using caselabs cases whey back since the first SMH10. Yesterday when I heard that I felt very strange as if I lost someone close to me, but just like you, I felt already months ago that ...

Samstag, 11. August 2018, 16:58

Quellcode 1 https://www.overclock.net/forum/380-case-labs/1705596-official-caselabs-will-closing-down.html

Dienstag, 7. August 2018, 04:34

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Dundys« Update: You can reproduce the issue where service will not be installed with aquasuite 2018- 4 by deselecting desktop icon while executing aquasuite setup. When installing aquasuite and if you deselect desktop icon, which i always do, I don't like cluttering my desktop, that's when service is not installed, probably why you cannot reproduce it. I have several systems on my home network and even thou not all have aquacomputer product you can still instal...

Freitag, 3. August 2018, 15:22

Update: You can reproduce the issue where service will not be installed with aquasuite 2018- 4 by deselecting desktop icon while executing aquasuite setup. When installing aquasuite and if you deselect desktop icon, which i always do, I don't like cluttering my desktop, that's when service is not installed, probably why you cannot reproduce it. I have several systems on my home network and even thou not all have aquacomputer product you can still install aquasuite and I have tested on all of the...

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 22:15

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I run Bitdefender Internet Security 2018... but that was in place prior to the 2018-4 upgrade which exhibits the Windows Services issue. I cannot test anything at the moment, but Intel is sending me a replacement i7 6950X processor that should get me up and running next week,,, unless it's the mobo. Well..what is the reason for me, you and others having the same issue, its not anti virus or PC issues as implied, its the darn aquasuite nothing else to blame,

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 22:11

Zitat von »sebastian« Only the most current version can be installed. It is not possible to install older versions or to downgrade the firmware. Anyone who has a problem with the current version (service is not installed) can install the service manually via command line. The PC may have to be restarted afterwards. This only needs to be done once. NEW: aquasuite 2018 There is definitely a problem with PCs where the service is not installed. It may be that a virus scanner is blocking something o...

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 16:25

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The aquasuite puked on me when I made a change to a Bar Chart, and I had to reinstall fresh to recover. And now you can add me to the list of those who cannot get Computer Services to start (with admin rights). I supported aquacomputer when you started charging for aquasuite... was I right? Yap...makes you wonder

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 15:31

@ Shoggy or sebastian How can I go back to Aquasuite 2018-2 there is no option in Aquasuite installation drop down menu I have total of 9 devices, 8 of them connected via aquabus and Aquaero via USB FYI. I have never had that option in drop down menu to chose aquauite version

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 15:19

What I cannot stand is when new things are added to support new components and in the process of that other things get screwed up. Aquasuite 2018-2 was fine no issues with services starting without this workaround fix, you guys should fix this and post new revised Aquasuite to address this which again, is not only single person's issue, few of us have exact the same problem so I don't get it, how you cannot reproduce it One thing I'm sure, from this point on I will be more cautious when updating...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 14:25

How long will it take before we get new fixed Aquasuite

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2018, 15:08

[SOLVED] Aquacomputer Service not installed and will not install [SOLVED]

Zitat von »Ganelon« Zitat von »Dundys« This quick temp. trick fix is not the way to go, Aquasuite needs to be fixed properly by AQ Well of course; but in the meantime it looks like a lot of people are experiencing this issue and there's no telling how long it will take them to roll out the fixed version. At the moment they can't even reproduce the issue. As kludgy as the fix is, it seems to work fine, so I don't see an issue with using it as a built-in hotfix so people don't have to find this t...

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 19:52

Zitat von »Ganelon« Zitat von »Ganelon« Zitat von »sebastian« Were you able to narrow the problem down? What did you do to make it work? We cannot reproduce the error at this time. I re-installed Aquasuite again, and then ran the following in windows command prompt as an admin: Quellcode 1 sc create AquaComputerService start= auto binPath="c:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerService.exe" It's consistently working, however; Aquasuite still alerts me that the service is not running (it is). Ca...

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018, 14:23

It has been covered here: Quellcode 1 https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/108442-new-aquasuite-2018/? This Aquasuite has issues. I'm sure soon enough there will be new version to addressed this

Montag, 23. Juli 2018, 16:20

Zitat von »Shoggy« Our programmer is on holiday so the problem with the service will not be reviewed before next Monday. That's a bummer, but thanks for the info. Is there a chance or plans for the future for Aquacomputer devices to be able go back to previous firmware, like on GPUs e.g. BIOS to be able to flash it back. This firmware upgrades are not the most convenient, in fact its pain, once upgraded you need to stick with updated aquasuite and its happening more often that aquasuite has iss...

Montag, 23. Juli 2018, 15:50

Hopefully new aquasuite is released soon that addresses the issue in aquasuite 2018-4 and the services that cannot be started

Sonntag, 22. Juli 2018, 03:33

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I would like to make a formal request that the aquasuite add an option to check for updates. The last official notice I find, is in this thread for 2018-2... we are at 2018-4 at the moment. Users should not have to troll through these forums, or go to the change-log to discover if an update is available. Please add an option to check for updates at start-up, and throw a banner/notice to the action panel if an update is available. [attach]6444[/attach] Sorry this was not i...

Sonntag, 22. Juli 2018, 03:31

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I also didn't realize there was an update if it wasn't for these complaints on 2018-4. I'm going to hold off till there's a fix to all of this and hope, that the news banner of some type comes back again so I can see that there was an update. I did see one briefly but don't know how to get it all back. Guys!! just to let you know, this new aquasuite 2018-4 does have this option already, its silent so there is no box that you can check/uncheck, at least I didn't see it, ...

Samstag, 21. Juli 2018, 18:23

Darn it.... always something, can you guys test the software before releasing prematurely, just like above posts, it won't start services dont matter what, aquasuite is not even in Component Services I would hate to regret spending so much $ to put this system back together.. Why isn't there an option in Aquasuite drop down to download/go back to previous version, its always the latest version........I have Aquaero 6XT connected via USB cable.and even if I connect any of the PA3's the same scena...

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2018, 14:55

Aquasuite and specific services issues on x99

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »Dundys« Back in business, put my system back together Welcome back! Glad to see your massive system back online. Thanks I appreciate that I really missed my system. I was trying to go just air and its OK for CPU.. Noctua NH-D15S does honestly fabulous job I never thought air cooler can keep be that good, but even for single GPU grrrr runs hot, way to hot for my liking and the fan noise forget it running intensive GPU tasks for longer time , slow death This wa...

Montag, 16. Juli 2018, 23:54

Back in business, put my system back together

Samstag, 14. Juli 2018, 04:40

Aquaero 6 Power down??

Hi there, I can see when your screen might stay on if your system is in sleep/hibernation mode, but if you power you PC down, the screen should be off. Make sure that you have ErP (power saving mode) enabled in your Bios, most new PSU's now days are ErP ready. Also you can go to aquasuite user interface and adjust the brightens of Aquaero's interface, if you ever leave your PC in sleep mode you can adjust the brightness to very dim.

Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2018, 16:22

One thing I know this, upon installation of the new Aquasuite 2018-2 there is a warning and don't " " me on that but something in these lines that "some futures might not be supported or work properly on windows older than 8.1". If that's the case why would you guys at AC start leaving windows 7 behind already, windows 7 is still officially supported by MS, even the warning itself is premature, don't you think. I have several workstations based on Win 7 and I'm not moving to Win 10 ever, if anyt...

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 19:23

Update: There is slight improvement with this new Aquasuite 2018. Unlike with the previous Aquasuite 2017 I could only have Processor service running to avoid intermittent PC hanging while entering sleep mode, now I can have processor, GPU and mainboard services running without problems, so it's the RAM service that is still the issue

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 19:36

Zitat von »jura11« Hi there If you have spare SSD,then install the Win10 and try again,I switched to Win10 although I didn't wanted but I switched,been on Win7 for quite long and no issues...I have never run to such issues on my build with Aquasuite there,regarding the AQ services,not sure if you need that run,as I'm running them and no issues,tried without AQ services for few days and no issues at all My PCH temperatures during the rendering are in 48C as max and that's after 6 hour rendering ...

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 01:13

Hi there Yes I have tried windows 10 months ago, just to give a shot and to figure out whether this might be windows 7 and this M/B bug and It worked , but I only tried for few days and who knows maybe that was fluke.. But now when I turn these specific services off, which btw. are related to sleep mode as windows stores session in RAM during sleep mode and once M/B and RAM service is off, which I also don't need to be running, the problem is gone. I don't doubt that ASRock is a good M/B, many p...

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 23:02

Zitat von »jura11« Hi there I'm on X99 right now for about 2-3 years and never have issues with X99 or anything like you are describing, there has been few issues with few boards which I used or built for friends My board is ASRock X99 Extreme6,5960X with 4.5Ghz OC, 96GB RAM and 3*GPUs(GTX1080Ti and GTX1080 and third GTX1080),3*1TB SSD, 7*4TB HDD,PC is running 24/7, previously have issues with boot and PC hanged on Windows boot up screen during the reboot as I'm running 10*SATA or HDD hasn't be...

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 15:34

Unfortunately, this Aquasuite didn't fixed the issues with Memory and Mainboard services, it hang again... darn it... It make sense. While system goes to sleep it enters low power state, keeping some info in Memory. There must be a conflict in Aquasuite and related services, as soon as you stop them and deselect from running with aquasuite problem is gone

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 01:16

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Will my older 2017.3-2 profiles settings work with the new 2018? I need to know this before I make the switch. It will but to be safe, make back up first, than upgrade your Aquaero and rest of your AC devices to the latest firmware than restore your setting. Even thou I I run air now but my Aquaero still controls fans and I have several profiles that I have saved and after update and devises firmware upgrade everything works smoothly

Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 18:22

Well guys!!! I'm slowly getting new components in place, definitely mot cheep. So far it came to $2800, that's only WC parts, but that's what I darrnnn sold it. I still have all my 7x PA3 Ultra with Bezels, 2x Aquaero's 6XT and 1 High USB flow meter but the fittings and GPU's waterblocs are hefty price. Some good things this came out of this is I got new Caselabs case which I will use it for something....I guess and now I know my hardware wasn't at fault.

Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 17:00

I have installed the new Aquasuite 2018, love the new colors, much easier to read, it seems lighter as well. Let's see if the issues I've had with services are fixed. Thanks

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 14:32

Nice improvements and fixes lets hope the services that were painfully causes issues are fixed Thank you

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2018, 13:59

Thanks CoAff, I appreciate your kind words. When I was building that system I was very exited and motivated to build something that I really haven't seen yet and at the end of the day I did, I loved that build. Due to the nature of my purpose to have that PC I was running problems since the day one and while troubleshooting I was loosing my patients, maybe not at first, but after few months I was getting sick and tired of it. At the end and we talking 15-16 months I said to myself...heck I'm don...

Samstag, 23. Juni 2018, 01:41

Zitat von »JasonMorris« Sorry to hear you've lost "that loving feeling" for your rig. Take a breath and maybe it will return. Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Simplifying the rig is the best way. Take somethings out, keep it all one loop, etc. Thanks guys for the words of encouragement. Maybe down the road I will put it all back together, as for now this once cool looking PC is on air, can't get more simpler than that, although I already miss that beast Thanks guys

Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2018, 16:58

RE: RE: Aquasuite and specific services issues on x99

Zitat von »josetortola« Zitat von »Dundys« There is an issue related to Aquasuite and x99 platform. It took me over 15 months to link this issue to Aquasuite at least t in my case. I've spent about 2 years trying to identify the cause of this same exact problem. And my troubleshooting has been almost identical. Now I read your post and a shiny ray of light has entered in my room. Thank you very much for sharing this. I hope next Aquasuite build has this problem corrected. Yes, I have spent 15 l...

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 18:39

There is an issue related to Aquasuite and x99 platform. It took me over 15 months to link this issue to Aquasuite at least t in my case. I've noticed a lot of people have been facing very similar problem and it's not tide up to specific brand of M/B or component or version of windows and that's why this was so difficult to pinpoint, some have resolved it and some haven't. The day 1 I've moved to x99 platform I have been straggling with this and for the life of me I could not figure that until j...

Samstag, 14. April 2018, 19:28

aquasteam XT on/off

Like stated above, even if you wont play your game and your system is on idle your GPU(s) are still active and produce ton of heat and before your know it your block(s) will get extreme hot and them you facing problems. Water needs to circulate your loop, even if its very slow, but it has to take the heat away from the hot spot area

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018, 16:46

Looking for opinions

Zitat von »aquacc32« Also consider: I think very small particles in the water will seal any microleaks. I once experienced this with a pump adaptor sealed with teflon tape. It leaked a few drops but that stopped after 1-2 days and it's dry since then. Hm..with water I honestly think is not as you imagine, once water will find even micro opening, it goes for it and gets worse and if you counting on any particles that might be in your loop to clogged the suppose micro leak/ potential leak, you sh...

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018, 16:42

Looking for opinions

This is only my opinion and how I see Dr.Drop fitting into this testings and any testing you conducting. My loop is big and quite complicated consists of 3x GPUs, CPU, 4x D5 Pumps, 2x High flow USB meters, 8x 12TB WD Enterprise drives in which 2 of them are watercooled, they are at the back where no air is possible + 4x 480 Nemesis Radiators and ton of hard tubing. Why I mention all this, because for me to take any of that apart for any reason is whole day of work and this system to be fully ble...