• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-39 of 39.

Thursday, July 28th 2022, 10:02pm

Author: Ytterbium

D5 Pump Speeds

I set mine to 67% I have 252 L/h with 420 rad and just my 3960X, the ∆T is less than 1 ℃ normally

Friday, July 15th 2022, 7:42am

High Flow Next - Can I use it with just USB 2.0 header or aquabus is mandatory?

Sorry, I was confused as well . Yes, HFN doesn't have fan output so you'll need the Quadro for that. You could make a software sensor on the Quadro from the temp sensor in the HFN if you didn't want full hardware control, since aquasuite is needed for soft sensors. I used the GPU temp from HWInfo to control the fans speed on Quadro

Thursday, July 14th 2022, 7:03am

I don't think the new devices are designed to talk to each other on a hardware level, the aquero can do it I believe via aquabus as you said. What I did is connect all the fans to the D5N since this has a fan plug, the D5N also has temp sensor in the water so I use this as the signal to control the speed. If you want the quadro to do it in hardware then you can connect a sensor to the quadro directly then this sensor would be the input to controller From Aquasuite, then any sensor can be the inp...

Wednesday, July 13th 2022, 10:22pm

High speed fan

Hello, I have a Delta FFB03612EHN-BGA 36 mm fan connected to my Quadro, the maximum speed specification is 14500 rpm +/- 10%, the software only allows up to 10000 rpm so the graph is not correct. Also the reported maximum speed is 17840 rpm so about 23% above the maximum specification so it seems that it can not be read correctly. Can you consider to increase the graph axis to say 15000? Do you have some sugestions on how to get correct speed measurements?

Wednesday, July 6th 2022, 8:34pm

New: aquasuite X

Also seems fine for me, the last nvidia driver gave me a BSOD.

Sunday, June 26th 2022, 10:34am

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

Sounds good the X plate is another mounting option so this is not needed at all if you use the L one. The silicone horseshoe is also sort of for the X plate, since if you side mount you don't need the thicker silicone with the base plate. see here:

Saturday, June 25th 2022, 5:33pm

Does a 50mm Ultitube exist?

If you get an FE 3080 Ti then it has a shorter PCB, with water block it can be very short, more expensive solution if you need more space.

Friday, June 24th 2022, 7:31am

Leakshield: How to find a leak that isn't leaking liquid?

The large one at the top between the leakshield and the res. In the past I could get 0.03 mbar/min, the people at Aquacomputer said there's pumps every 2-3 day. I think testing with air it would be higher as the expected conditions are with only 100 ml of air with the rest DP ultra, so it sounds like you will be fine. My air tests were not more than 1 mbar in 15min as I was building the loop.

Thursday, June 23rd 2022, 9:14pm

I got a strap wrench so I could get it off I lubed it and put it back, still can not get to low leak rate, seems like something is broken. New seal should be here soon.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2022, 7:56pm

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

I'm not sure for 1. 2. The thin plastic part is with a short screw, the 2 long plastic and long screw, these 3 mount to the res via the 3 holes in the X plate/L plate. The 4 short screws either mount the rubber nut bots to the X plate or the pump the the L plate. The nuts are for the rubber mount to chassis. The short small screw is for the rubber res loop to chassis The extra white silicone depends on how you mount it, I use the flat plate with the X, for this one you can use the thin horseshoe...

Friday, June 17th 2022, 7:25am

Leakshield negative leak indicator

Normally air will leak into the system so this is a positive leak indication. As you say it can be when the water temperature changes the volume of water changes which leads to a decrease in pressure ( more mbar vacuum since its in bar gauge) this is reported as a negative leak indication.

Monday, June 13th 2022, 5:52pm

It off again, I tightened it so much, I'm not sure how to get it off this time.

Saturday, June 11th 2022, 11:55am

Seems like it the res gasket, I tightened it so much. It will leak 0.03 mbar/min when its working, then its a few sec per day of pumping. I'll try swapping it for another one.

Friday, June 10th 2022, 8:09pm

With regards to output as alarm options are: as Remayz said its not clear how your fan hub would know from the HFN what to do. Since I have the D5 Next, I connected my 6 fans (9 W) to this since it can do up to 25 W, the D5 also has a temp sensor so I run the water fan curve off that. I did plan to do something like you so I had bought 53067 since my motherboard has a 2 pin header then I could use this 2 pin input the the onboard fan controller.

Thursday, June 9th 2022, 9:09pm

I would say at 2000 rpm then it would drop to that inaudible level, with my fans at 850 rpm I can't hear it with the pump 3969 rpm/67%. I ran the pump with the flow meter by themselves then you could really hear that its mainly the rate, I can imagine if you had 90's on each side then it could be different, also from Igor's Lab this effected the accuracy also.

Thursday, June 9th 2022, 6:48pm

I just connected all my devices (D5, HFN, LeakS) by USB, I don't even use Aquabus. I have flow of about 240 L/h and if you are very close then you can hear a ticking, its very quite though, I don't remember exactly the speed but when it was slower it was totally silent. I have my pump at constant 67% to get 240 L/h I just leave it there all the time, so I am also of the opinion that its not worth it to make a variable pump speed. However, my research was that above 227 L/h doesn't really have an...

Thursday, June 9th 2022, 8:20am

Seem like it could be an air leak, it back to 0.03 mbar/min after tightening the leakshield, not sure how it got loose to start with.

Wednesday, June 8th 2022, 11:48pm

Today I seem to have developed a leak but I see no liquid coming out when pressure is released, it can easily pull 350 mbar in the test but the air leaks in quickly like 20 mbar/min. up till now it was doing about 4 secs per day. but I see no evidence of liquid, looking in the res I see that I lost maybe. 3 ml in 10 days. Other than breaking down the whole system and rebuilding, which could make more leaks, I'm a little at a loss what to do?

Sunday, June 5th 2022, 1:09pm

Leakshield pressure setpoint control

I made a new thread since the older one had strange titles. e.g. https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/112592-leakshield-troubleshooting-no-response-from-support/ https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/112372-should-shield-mode-go-to-the-set-point-temperature/ My expectation would be that the system would control to the setpoint then fall to the minimum, then go back to setpoint. is this correct? What I observe is similar to the other ones is the pressure s...

Sunday, June 5th 2022, 12:33pm

Why is my Leakshield showing state as "Unprotected?"

I did see watching carefully that the unprotected was triggered when the pressure is the pump pressure is greater than the pressure, so if you manually set the min just above the pump then you don't see it anymore. I think the floating around the minimum is something else.

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 8:09am

D5 Next Fan/Flow Sensor Header - Flow mode question

Maybe since the flow is emulating a fan then the expected voltage is +12 V? there is the hall effect switch in the 12 V line that opens and closes as the magnet on the impeller passes the sensor so you need a supply voltage to the switch to have something to detect on the speed signal wire. Maybe the old HF was a 12 V device and the new ones are 5 V so there needed to be a change in the wiring loom to support this? We have to wait for AC to pitch in (although its somewhat proprietary information...

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 7:54am

I try the same, I manually set the minimum to what adaptive seemed to discover and now switched it off, with a minimum setpoint 50 mbar less than the setpoint and the max 40 mbar greater as seems to be the default. I did notice that the required minimum kept setting its self from 230 mbar to 229 mbar and so on, so maybe this slight instability is enough to never settle in to regular pattern

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 11:16pm

I released the pressure this morning and let it go again, it was protected but now its back it just sort of floats around the minimum but not the set point. the set point is 280 mbar and seems stable but it will float around 237 mbar, 248 mbar unprotected Any ideas? e.g. 06 02 2022 22:32 Event: Pumping finished. Mode: SHIELD State: Establish negative pressurePressure: 328 mbar 06 02 2022 22:32 Event: Pressure too low. Mode: SHIELD State: Unprotected Pressure: 76 mbar 06 02 2022 22:32 Event: Pres...

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 10:55pm

How about this? a "regular" 3-pin fan connector (to D5 Next Fan header) Pin 1: GND - Black Pin 2: 12 V / max. 25 W - Red Pin 3: Speed signal -White Pin 4: PWM signal - n/c a pico-blade 3-pin connector (to Quadro, Octo, Vision, Farbwerk360 Flow header) Pin 1: GND - Black Pin 2: flow sensor +5 V - Green Pin 3: Speed signal - White a "regular" 2-pin temp sensor connector (to mobo Temp header) Pin 1: GND - Black Pin 2: signal- Red a small white 2-pin temp connector (to Quadro, Octo, Vision, Farbwerk...

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 10:57pm

I have both D5N and HFN so I can report back some answers. The #53061 - is listed in aqua suite as Digmesa sensor searching for this is name of swiss company that makes flow sensors it has a 3 pin fan header so it would seem likely that the operating principle is via an RPM signal comparable to a fan. Seems like a 3pin to 3pin F-F fan cable while not common wouldn't be impossible to find or make. High Flow Next (#53293) has the optional #53294 which gives a RPM signal so could physically be conn...

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 8:42am

How long does the setpoint tuning take, for mine it lost the link between the flow meter and the pump when moving, so I assume it just took the the start up settings. My pressure drop is 0.8 mbar/day so far so this seems to be indicative of no leaks. I have the setting for the pump at a fixed speed so the pump pressure is average 254 mbar (with max of 256 mbar), the flow rate is average 241±7 l/h. I have 16/10 EPDM.

Monday, May 30th 2022, 8:31am

Leakshiled 0 fill level

Did you configure the reservoir correctly?

Saturday, May 28th 2022, 10:53am

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

What information extra would you need? looking at the chart it was 36 s for the day but I assume its a little higher in the 24 h leak test as you are degassing the coolant slowly, plus I had the cap not so tight at the start. in HWInfo the average leak rate over 24 h was -0.1 ml/h so it seems to be fine overall. I filled my system with DP ultra and monitored for another 24 h, there was 38 s of pumping to establish the 433 mbar initially and there has been no further, so it seems a little less dr...

Friday, May 27th 2022, 7:27pm

Leakshield expected performance

I'm curious as to what the expected performance is. 1. I tested my loop as I built it with air, I was getting at most 1 mbar in 15 min with air this seemed to be OK. 2. I now have the loop filled with DI water for testing, it was sort of bad to start with, you really have to tighten the cap. I'm just in monitor mode. It pump back to 56 mbar every 2-3 hours. In another thread it was reported that 2-3 times a day for the pump to activate is OK and a great system would be once every 3 day. My loop ...

Friday, May 27th 2022, 6:47pm

Auto invert not inverting on HighFlow Next

OK, could be that the auto invert just did not do it in the time frame I expected. I thought it did one cycle of display in light then one cycle in dark but it could be something else as you say. Thanks for the comments

Friday, May 27th 2022, 3:24pm

Auto invert not inverting on HighFlow Next

Hello, I mounted my high flow upside down so I selected the rotate option, I left the default to rotate the screen and colors but it never seems to change from inverted to default. Any suggestions no how to restore the expected functionality?

Monday, April 18th 2022, 7:06pm

windows 11 d5 next not recognized

it worked OK, for me on my computer. There was a couple of crashes but seemed to be fine overall. I have Gigabyte ITX Z690 with a D5 next and leak shield connected.

Monday, April 18th 2022, 7:03pm

high flow NEXT - Die nächste Generation der Durchflusssensoren

Quoted from "GoHelmi" Could you share the step file? Quoted from "Mr. Krabs" Ist da von euch noch ne Art kleines Halteblech bzw Winkel zur Befestigung geplant? Oder muss man da selbst n Winkel basteln? Ich habe mich für die Bastellösung ausm 3D Drucker entschieden [attach]7779[/attach] [attach]7780[/attach] Mich stört allerdings ein wenig, dass Licht von der RGB Beleuchtung in das Display strahlt. Hat das sonst noch jemand? [attach]7781[/attach]

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 10:28am

What to do with this bracket

I looked for so long, Doh, thanks for the link

Tuesday, April 12th 2022, 7:21pm

What to do with this bracket

Hi, I just got my res pump combo and was inspecting the parts delivered, there is something like this. What is the flat plate with the X for the front page of the manual shows a setup with the angled bracket but the other does not seem to be described anywhere? Thanks for support

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 12:14am

Manual Build of A77 system

Hi, I already have a Lian-Li A77 system, what parts would I need to build up a system that would be the same as purchasing the whole thing from Aqua Computer? Is is possiable to fit the aquero in the slot where the A77 has the temperature read outs? Thanks for you support.

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 1:32pm

Re: Advice on setup

Maybe they could add it to aquasuite? but I suppose not many people want many fans. The software is very nice I just looked through the demo, t's very high tech OK re poweradjust, just a though, seems like your idea is the only possiable way. Cheers for the help and advice.

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 12:55am

Re: Advice on setup

Thanks, seems like this would be best place to disscuss the hardware. It's a shame you have to use 2 copies of the software. I thought another option would be to use a poweradjust for the fans, this has a speed signal, could this go out to the aquareo? Thanks

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 7:55pm

Advice on setup

Hello, I'm considering buying an Aquaero but I would like to control and read the data from more fans, what would be the correct module to expand the Aquaero? I could use a number of poweradjusts (1 per fan) to expand the contol? can these be linked back to the Aquaero? However the multiswitch has more options but doesn't seem to offer the ability to monitor the fans speed. Thanks for your time