• 19.02.2019, 05:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-31 von insgesamt 31.

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 12:54

Forenbeitrag von: »Bartdude«

QUADRO (USB) not detected with 6XT by Aquasuite (HUBBY7)

Yet another AMD MB that doesn't play well with Hubby7, take a look at this thread....Here

Montag, 4. Februar 2019, 09:08

Aquaero6 - Connections

How are the case fans setup, are they for intake of extraction, are they all doing the same job? I'm trying to workout how many more fan connections you need. If say they are all extraction for instance, can they all run at the same speed based on ambient case temp? If so you have 1 fan connection on the poweradjust 3. I have a very similar setup however I have to d5's running in parallel on one loop so I only use 1 of the PWM on the Aquaero both on a splitty9. That leaves me one for intake fans...

Freitag, 1. Februar 2019, 08:37

Aquaero6 - Connections

how many case fans do you need to connect?

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 05:59

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

you need to connect by usb 1st for the device to be recognised by the pc so having a hubby helps if you have a lot to connect. you can disconnect after and use just aquabus. however I kept my usb connected so future updates are easy to do so in answer to your question yes you can have either or have both I have Aquaero 6 xt, 1x hubby7, 1 x poweradjust 3, an mps 400 and 4x splitty 9, 1 of which is setup as aquabus hub. the Aquaero, hubby7, mps400 and the poweradjust are all connected by both usb ...

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 06:22

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

Zitat von »stevebit56« Zitat von »Shoggy« Maybe... QUADRO can use addressable LEDs so you will get much more possibilities to control the LEDs. If you like the effects the upgrade might be useful. If you just want some background illumination the farbwerk will still do its job. Hi, I’m trying to figure out what need to control my fans, I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans to hook up. I was of the understanding that the RGBpx Splitty4 would only do 4 LL120 fans each. Is this true? So what do I need to h...

Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 08:51

NEW: aquasuite 2018

It just gets better and better

Montag, 19. März 2018, 05:37

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Edit: been reading up on this and it seems quite a few people have been having problems with the USB on this board. One solution I did find that people said worked was to disable XCHI and Intel RTS

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 07:37

Same reason as you guys, I didn't want to lose my case USB2 plugging in the Aquaero 6 XT so i got a Hubby7 and everything works fine. AQ6+PA3+MPS400 all plugged into to Hubby7 and all working in Aquasuite. I have both USB and Aquabus connected. I have an Asus Rog Maximus VII Formula+ I7-4790k (I know it's getting old but it's still relevant) The only other difference is I'm still running the previous version of the firmware 2017-3.1. I'll update it l8r and see if I have any issues. The attachmen...

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018, 08:49

Ah just remembered from another thread with someone that had the same problems, this mobo is x370. There are known issues with the USB and x370 mobo's. I suggest you look and see if there is a newer bios and or USB drivers. EDIT: Could also try a PCIE to USB2 and see if that would work?

Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 12:50

Just out of curiosity, were all these setups using the latest firmware? Also what happens if you connect the Hubby7 to the mobo and then connect the case USB to the Hubby7, do the case USB ports work? Would rule out some things.

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 04:10

Aquacomputer Components/USB and Aquabus?

Zitat von »Dundys« Zitat von »Bartdude« Why not just add a hubby7? That would give you extra free USB inside the pc, that's what i did. That way you can keep the Aquaero connected and add the USB I/O bracket to the rear of your PC and still have 2 spare USB inside I see that is a good idea...Aquacomputer is out of stock, I'm wondering when they will get some more. Thanks for advice, problem solved Your welcome, not sure where you are in the world but i got mine from here Hubby7 They have 6 in s...

Donnerstag, 8. März 2018, 06:08

Aquacomputer Components/USB and Aquabus?

Why not just add a hubby7? That would give you extra free USB inside the pc, that's what i did. That way you can keep the Aquaero connected and add the USB I/O bracket to the rear of your PC and still have 2 spare USB inside

Montag, 5. März 2018, 05:44

Aquaero with dual loop system

If i remember correctly you can have 4 aquabus devices connected. I personally use a splitty9 from Aquacomputer, lot less hassle and much tidier than splitter cables. ( I have 2 d5 pumps connected this way to one PWM fan header) The Aquaero has 8 temp sensor headers. The Aquabus low port is now for a flow sensor. The MPS 400 i have is about 1C higher temp vs my stand alone temp sensor. The Aquaero is the best fan/pump etc. controller on the market for use with a PC.

Donnerstag, 1. März 2018, 07:11

How to connect D5 pump, Farbwerk, and Aquaero 6?

You can use either Aquabus or USB but you have to connect USB first in order for the Aquaero etc. to be seen. Once done you can disconnect the USB and just use Aquabus, or have both. I personally just keep them both connected.

Freitag, 15. Dezember 2017, 10:12

Finding an old product ....

This was the only one I could find....HD 6870 Water Block

Freitag, 15. Dezember 2017, 10:06

New firmware voltage inconsistency

I can verify that EK - D5 G2 work perfectly with AQ without the need for the Diva mod

Dienstag, 21. November 2017, 05:44

aquaero5 XT can i use it

Shoggy, new EK D5 PWM ver2 work, EK changed the spec to meet the Intel standard (I run 2 with a splitty9) Not sure about the Alphacool D5's but maybe they have changed there's too? Maybe a sticky with which D5's work would be good? Bas66 you'll need an Aquaero 6XT, it has 4 PWM fan headers. Can't seem to find out what spec the Alphacool D5's are, however there site does specify that VPP655PWM may not work with todays newer mobo's using adapter cable article number 52124 and connecting the pump t...

Dienstag, 7. November 2017, 05:47

New: aquasuite 2017-3.2

Hmm I was quite excited about a new firmware release until I read through this thread think I'll leave updating till it's been fixed

Montag, 16. Oktober 2017, 10:00

Looking to use an Aquero 6 to run my loops, but not sure what I need exactly.

You are correct to a point, the D5's will run fine as long as they are of the newer intel spec PWM. Yes MPS 400 would all connect via a splitty9 to the aquabus. Poweradjust is only 3 pin fan header not PWM. If you wanted another 4 PWM channels you would have to add a 2nd Aquaero 6 as a slave.

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2017, 06:15

MPS 400 calibration help

did you choose anything else from the drop down list, like a pressure sensor? I ask because I noticed if you chose "pressure sensor 500" it tripled the flow rate reading ??? selecting "pressure sensor 40" then selecting MPS put it back right.

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 11:06

Aquaero 6 and DDC pumps - can they be controlled?

Yeah deffo stick with the D5, I used the same mounting frame shown in your first link. Luckily for me the Corsair case has 120mm fan mounting holes on the H/D cage so mounting was easy

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 09:10

I have a Corsair Obsidian 900D case, I had no problems with the initial setup. I run the Ek-Xres from fan header 4 and the others 3 I have controlling my rads/intake and exhaust fans. I have a Hubby7 to extend my USB because you loose a M/B header for Aquaero 6 connection. (My MPS 400 Flow meter is also connected & it gives you more to play with ) Only problem I had was getting Aquasuite to recognise my flow rate with Aquaero MPS 400. Flow rate would show up after setting it in MPS tab but as so...

Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 06:17

Hi, I'm using the same EK-Xres 140 and can confirm the aquaero 6 XT controls the pump from a fan header. Just remember to set it to PWM control in Aquasuite.

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 08:55

Aquaero 6 Not Detected with Hubby 7

You maybe correct, I have read several posts about problems with USB and the X370 chipset. Those screenies you took in your first post, they were while the Aquaero was connected through the Hubby7? Can you actually install the Aquaero with a direct connection to the MB, including see it In Aquasuite with a valid license? Just trying to eliminate possible problems.

Freitag, 9. Juni 2017, 14:22

As a follow up I have the same version of Aquasuite and firmware as op. Only difference is I have Aquaero 6 xt.

Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 07:55

flow meter

Thx for the replies dudes, I've ordered the MPS 400 so I'll see how that goes. If at a l8r date I run into problems then I'll look at the high flow.

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 07:25

Hi, as requested I've attached a photo: 1 = USB to M/B 2 = USB to Aquaero 3 = USB Case (because I used MB USB) 4 = Make sure this jumper is in the correct position for either USB power or SATA power https://docs.google.com/uc?id=1IkDwVd3gP…Ws-cgNHkWTEfSyg

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 06:09

flow meter

Reason I asked, I figured that at the end of a loop after the restrictions from blocks and rads the flow would be reduced but directly after the pump it would be at its strongest or am I missing something? ATM I have a Bitspower flow sensor (I know) I will be changing it for an Aquacomputer. Can you recommend which is best, the MPS or the high flow?

Montag, 5. Juni 2017, 10:11

I have the same setup and it works fine, only difference is i'm not using sata power. I have connected the MB to the IN on the hubby and then connected the aquaero to position one on the hubby and it all works fine. When I get home i'll attach a photo

Montag, 5. Juni 2017, 08:55

flow meter

Hi, I'm new to the forum and the aquacomputer. I've just brought an aquaero 6 xt and a hubby7 along with a flow meter, my question is: Where in the loop is the best place to put the flow meter?