• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 747.

Today, 3:17am

Author: Speedy-VI

High Flow Next reporting 0 litres per hour flow

Great News! Aquacomputer support exceeded my expectations when dealing with a dead Octo that I bought second hand and did not test for almost a year. iI you don't have to return the old one, after you get the replacement HFN installed, there would be little risk in taking the cover off to take a look at the internals. I don't know how difficult it is to get the cover off but I suspect removing the 4 hex-head screws in the bottom would be the first (and maybe only) step. If you get it working you...

Tuesday, February 20th 2024, 4:00am

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" I do not believe having the Flow Next in your current orientation is an issue, as the device allows you to rotate the text 180°.) Quoted from "Conanti" So I absolutely would flip it if I could even just to test it. But There really isn't anywhere I can. Quoted from "Speedy-VI" I have a High Flow Next in a test loop using soft tubing, sitting on a desk. It would be easy for me to invert it and see if it stops working. I will do so later tonight and let you know what happ...

Sunday, February 18th 2024, 1:19am

Nice looking rig! Are those Phanteks D30-120mm or D30-140mm? Why did you mount it upside down in the horizontal position? The manual says the High Flow Next does not care which direction the flow is. You could flip it 180° and have the coolant pass through it in the opposite direction. I guess you could not get to the buttons due to how close it is to the upper rad, but if it is connected via USB, you really don't need to use the buttons anyway. Can you mount it in the run from the GPU to the lo...

Saturday, February 17th 2024, 8:48pm

The High Flow Next spec sheet says it can be operated in any orientation but horizontal is preferred. If it worked fine when mounted vertically but stopped working when mounted horizontally but upside down, then perhaps horizontal upside down is the problem. A picture of the device with the cover removed is below, along with the specs. Maybe the rotor is making contact with the top of the case and cannot spin properly? I suggest inverting it so its is horizontal but not upside down. I can't see ...

Friday, February 16th 2024, 6:39pm

Newbie here. Help with some questions, please?

Quoted from "Mike817" I should have said 16 AC USB devices, not sensors - unless it's been updated since v7.47 (it's only mentioned in the hwinfo forums , not the release notes). I edited my post to mention USB devices instead of sensors. Hi Mike817 and welcome to the forum. I am the OP of that thread on the HWINFO forum and can confirm that Martin increased the limit for Aquacomputer devices from 8 to 16 in v7.47-5120 beta. There is a bit of a learning curve for Aquacomputer products, so you d...

Monday, February 5th 2024, 11:33pm

welchen Kühler für NV4090?

Quoted from "Dops" Allerdings passt zumindest der 180°-cablemod-Adapter um den 12VHPR-Anschluss unter die Karte zu verlegen. Ist Ihnen bekannt, dass Cablemod den Verkauf aller Versionen seiner 12VHPWR-Adapter eingestellt hat? Als die Version V1.1 zu schmelzen begann, wurde das Produkt zurückgerufen. Übersetzt von Google

Monday, February 5th 2024, 2:24am

RE: Kühlleistung unzureichend

Quoted from "Salevin" Pumpe läuft durchweg auf 100% und fördert laut High Flow Next ca. 178l/min 178l/min?? Das scheint unwahrscheinlich. Der maximale Durchfluss, den der High Flow Next messen kann, beträgt 17 l/min. Übersetzt von Google

Monday, February 5th 2024, 2:09am

Hi-Flow Next - Water Quality / Conductivity results

Quoted from "Bartdude" Here's a SS of my setup with water quality etc I don't know why you are getting that low value for conductivity with Cyrofuel. Aquacomputer specs for the High Flow Next say the sensor can measure from 2 to 200uS/cm. EK specs for cryofuel says conductivity is 1.04mS/cm (1040uS/cm) +/-10% That is way beyond the maximum value that the sensor can measure. There are many ways to measure flow rate but AFAIK, there is only 1 way to measure conductivity of a fluid. A voltage is a...

Saturday, February 3rd 2024, 7:13pm

RGBpx Fusion, Port Sync, and new Marquee Effect request

Thank you for your response. It appears that enhancing the RGBpx platform is not a priority for Aquacomputer, or even on the list of things to do. I am going to assume that RGBpx port sync between Farbwerk360s is also not happening. I realize that RGB control is not the primary focus of Aquasuite, but IMHO the effects presets for the Farbwerk360 are quite limited compared to other RGB software. Other than firmware updates, I don't think there have been any additions to RGBpx since it was release...

Saturday, February 3rd 2024, 3:39am

RGBpx Fusion, Port Sync, and new Marquee Effect request

In May of 2022 use Hossam.sy asked in THIS POST for Aquasuite to have the ability to control LEDs on motherboards and GPUs. The response was: Quoted from "Stephan" At our schedule is a new module called "RGBpx fusion" I'm sure this will help you once released. Whatever happened to RGBpx Fusion? Is there still any plan to release this? In March of 2023, in THIS POST I asked Aquacomputer to consider adding a Marquee effect to their RGBpx effects and again asked if and when RGBpx port sync across m...

Friday, February 2nd 2024, 9:22pm

Vote

This is cool! Thanks for posting this. FWIW,. i voted for #172 which is the one with the Aquacomputer logo on the left and "The Art of Cooling" on the right. The logo is what made me realize these are Aquacomputer T-Shirts, not FrozenCPU T-Shirts. Seeing the logo immediately makes me think of Aquacomputer (or Ukraine).

Friday, February 2nd 2024, 4:59am

High Flow Next in USA

Quoted from "Methodical" Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany. Quoted from "WaterBoy61" the parts I ordered from MMM, took weeks. I wished I had ordered every thing straight from Water Cool. I have established a rapport with Josh at ModMyMods – Super nice guy who has let me add things to orders and even c...

Tuesday, January 30th 2024, 7:12pm

The HIgh Flow Next conductivity sensor will not work with EK Cryofuel

Quoted from "Bartdude" I've been using EK Cryofuel clear premix for the last few months and my HF Next says everything is in the green, 100% quality... That is surprising because the conductivity of Cryofuel is far higher than the conductivity sensor in the High Flow Next can measure. What conductivity value is the sensor reporting? The sensor can measure from 2uS/cm to 200uS/cm. Note the “u” means micro. EK claims Cryofuel has "low electrical conductivity". The product WEB PAGE states that the...

Tuesday, January 30th 2024, 2:56am

Resolved - Set screen size for aquasuite sensor window

Quoted from "Remayz" it has a Windows 3.11 feel Fair comment. I made this overview page soon after installing Aquasuite for the first time. I suppose it could be toned down a bit, but at least its easy to read, if not easy to look at.

Sunday, January 28th 2024, 8:30pm

Quoted from "PvF" wow - very colorful... no offense, but I felt a bit sick for a moment No offense taken. IMHO your gauges look very dull and washed out (no offense!). I can easily view all of these stats in Aquasuite, so the displays are just for fun. Both stats displays are mounted inside my case. I set the wallpaper for both to Blue and used high-contrast colors to make the data readable from a distance. The 1024x600 display has a lot more info on it but I have to be sitting next to the comp...

Sunday, January 28th 2024, 6:49am

First you have to decide where to put your 1920x480 display in the Windows Raster. This will determine what the (x,y) coordinates have to be for items that you want to appear on this display. Then you have to size the items so they fit on that display the way you want them to look. I have two sensor stats displays - One is 1920x480, mounted in portrait orientation. The other one is 1024x600, mounted in landscape orientation. I made an overview page that populates both of these displays at the sa...

Saturday, January 27th 2024, 9:26pm

aquacomputer Newsletter?

Aquacomputer hat nie einen Kühler für die RTX4090 herausgebracht. Sie hatten dies geplant, gaben aber letztendlich bekannt, dass sie nicht über die Ressourcen verfügten, um das Produktdesign fertigzustellen. Ihre Stellungnahme dazu können Sie hier lesen. https://forum.aquacomputer.de/wasserk-hl…en/#post1468971 Übersetzt von Google

Monday, January 22nd 2024, 9:47pm

Ultitube D5 Next Leakshield anschließen RGB vom Mainboard?

Quoted from "PvF" Quoted from "Speedy-VI" Entschuldigung, wenn 0°C nicht richtig übersetzt wurde. Es war korrekt - hab die Bemerkung von "Dops" auch nicht verstanden... Vielen Dank für die Bestätigung. Ich weiß nicht, wie gut Google mein Englisch ins Deutsche übersetzt. Nachdem ich meine Kommentare auf Englisch eingegeben habe, übersetze ich sie mit Google ins Deutsche, kopiere dann den deutschen Text, füge ihn in Google Translate ein und übersetze ihn zurück ins Englische. Manchmal kommt es ge...

Sunday, January 21st 2024, 7:03pm

Quoted from "Dops" Vll ist Speedy nicht bewusst das er umgerecht 32°F geschrieben hat Ich habe meinen Beitrag auf Englisch eingegeben und ihn dann mit Google ins Deutsche übersetzt, wie von Sebastian gewünscht, wenn ich im deutschen Forum posten möchte. Entschuldigung, wenn 0°C nicht richtig übersetzt wurde. Quoted from "Dops" und der zweite Punkt ist folgender: Die Tempsensoren sind ja nichts anderes als temperaturempfindliche Widerstände. Die Serienstreuung knallt da voll rein. Wenn du beide ...

Saturday, January 20th 2024, 6:05am

Quoted from "neuer Benutzername" hmm... wie stelle ich denn den Offset für den Temperatur Sensor RICHTIG ein - oder anders ausgedrückt - woher bekomme ich die richtige Temperatur, wenn ich mich nicht auf den Wert vom Temperaturmesser verlassen kann? Woher bekomme ich denn die aktuellen Temperaturen? Denke, genau dafür ist der Temperatursensor da? wenn ich ehrlich bin habe ich nicht erwartet, das die Pumpe die Kühlflüssigkeit aufwärmt. Weiß jemand an welcher Stelle die D5 Pumpe die Temperatur de...

Friday, January 19th 2024, 10:03pm

Aquasuite: Controlling your Pumps/Fans with virtual sensors and automatic condition based curve switching.

Quoted from "PvF" What you need is the Formula for the "heat flow" = "Power". This Formula is similar to Q=mcDT but with a dot above the "Q" and the "m" to indicate this is per "time" - e.g. per second (1J/s = 1W) Thank you for clarifying this. Quoted from "DeathToTheWind" [/size]W=(lph) x (4.18KJ/Kg K@35C) x (DT) I use an aquasuite sensor that someone else created to calculate my cooling capacity with a virtual sensor.https://www.reddit.com/r/watercooling/s/Cp1UYwU24D Thanks for posting this l...

Friday, January 19th 2024, 2:32am

ChatGPT has entered the chat

Quoted from "DeathToTheWind" Q=mcDT The rate at which heat is transferred is directly related to the mass flow rate, by increasing flow you increase heat transfer. Flow rate is directly related to the total amount of heat transfer occurring. Its non proportional, as Delta T is decreasing, doubling flow isn't gonna double Q. I am by no means an expert on this, but I typed this formula into ChatGPT and got back the following. The equation Q=mcΔT is the formula for calculating heat transfer, where...

Thursday, January 18th 2024, 12:48am

High Flow Next Fan Curve ohne Aquaero und co.?

Wenn Sie fragen, ob Aquasuite Ihren Mobo-PWM-Ports mitteilen kann, dass sie auf Temperaturdaten vom High Flow Next reagieren sollen: Nein, das ist nicht möglich. Übersetzung von Google

Tuesday, January 16th 2024, 9:09pm

Aquasuite: Controlling your Pumps/Fans with virtual sensors and automatic condition based curve switching.

This is interesting. It kind of reminds me of the Intercooler Thermal Regulator. That did turn out to have some significant issues, but those aside, it was another example of complex sensor data processing that can be done in Aquasuite.

Sunday, January 14th 2024, 8:15pm

Features request

Quoted from "aquaman2030" Came across this repo: https://github.com/aquacomputer?tab=repositories Seems inactive. Yeah that looks pretty dead. I have found some other Aquacomputer stuff on Github but not from Aquacomputer. IIRC, it had to do with using their products on Linux systems. There is also an Unofficial Aquacomputer Discord but it is not very active which is a shame. https://discord.gg/J9Wg9Ygu Signal RGB also figured out how to control the Farbserk360 and Farbwerk Nano but to do it yo...

Sunday, January 14th 2024, 7:56pm

Showing off my dashboard

Quoted from "aquaman2030" I reuse the same diagram for Days Hours and Minutes since they're inter-related. The portion that you highlighted is for Minutes and for that 'sensor' there would be a blue output box for that value. Same for Days 'sensor' Now I think I get it. You have 1 output for days, 1 for hours, and 1 for minutes, – is this correct? Congratulations on getting it working.

Sunday, January 14th 2024, 6:30am

RE: RE: RE: Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Quoted from "aquaman2030" AC_Shoggy directed me here. Oh that is your post on The Aquacomputer Support sub-Reddit. Well maybe they will respond here. Its hit or miss. I have posted feature requests, reported possible bugs, questions etc. here several times, waited a few days, maybe a week, then posted on Reddit and gotten a response within a day. Other times I will get a response here. While Aquacomputer reps do post here regularly, my impression is this is more of a users forum, The subReddit ...

Saturday, January 13th 2024, 11:33pm

High Flow Next in USA

I have had Performance PCs refuse to match a price from a competitor, even when the competitor had the item in stock (not the ModMyMods 3 to 7 business days in stock). This was for a Thermal Grizzly WireView. The other vendor was Amazon, who had the WireView for $59.90. At that time PPCs price was over $80 and they would not match. I just checked their site and now the WireView is $59.95. I don't know why their price was so much higher then (July 2023). I also agree that the discounts and points...

Saturday, January 13th 2024, 11:04pm

RE: Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Quoted from "aquaman2030" The second "Round down" label actually rounds UP. I noticed the same thing - that the second Rounding down is actually Rounding up. I POSTED about this on the Aquacomputer Official Support subReddit because I have noticed that Aquacomputer tends to respond to posts there more reliably than they do to posts on this forum. I also suggested that it would be nice if the Rounding mode was shown in the Rounding function block. For example, if Round up and down was selected, ...

Saturday, January 13th 2024, 9:46pm

RE: Before the modulo function was invented. LOL

Quoted from "aquaman2030" I wanted to display system uptime in dd:HH:mm but I couldn't find such data source. Under Functions, there's no modulo either. This is interesting. I have not quite comprehended the logic flow but I don't see what the bottom X=round(A) does, or the blocks upstream of it. The output does not go anywhere. [attach]10642[/attach] Edit to add - I also think I found a bug in Aquasuite. When you select the Round Niumber function, there is a pull down where you can select how ...

Friday, January 12th 2024, 4:46pm

High Flow Next in USA

Wow. PPCs have not had the High Flow Next in stock for a very long time. Their price ($94.99) is kind of high. I thought they had stopped carrying them. Last year Titan Rig told me they stopped carrying them because they are too hard to get. ModMyMods also has them, for $82.20, listed as “In Stock – Ships in 3 to 7 business days”. I have learned that this means they do not have any, but can order them from Aquatuning. The 3 to 7 business days usually ends up being 2+ weeks. Frozen CPU, now open ...

Thursday, January 11th 2024, 6:27pm

Octo + Next USB overcurrent

Quoted from "PvF" perhaps plugged in the wrong way round? It is also easy to plug in the USB2.0 header offset by 1 pin.

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 6:03am

Suggestion: aquaero mini?

These are all good points. There are rumors of an Aquaero 7 being developed but I don't know if it's true. If they do release an updated Aquaero with a display it will probably not be the same form factor since many cases these days do not have front drive bays. Maybe a 10” wide 1920x480 color display in a chassis with all the headers on the back. Assuming no display, I think they could make the device much smaller than an Aquaero 6 LT by making all fan ports PWM and getting rid of the IR LED he...

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 3:08am

Position X und Y Sperren

I don't have a solution but I have had this happen in my overview panels. I get everything positioned to the pixel but when I click on an item, if I am not careful and the mouse moves slightly, the item will move. They could add a "Lock/Unlock Position" check box in the settings or even directly in the right-click context menu. If you want to move multiple items, select them by left-click and dragging, then right-click to access the Lock/Unlock check box. This would be an extra step when you do ...

Thursday, January 4th 2024, 11:32pm

New: aquasuite X

Quoted from "jonsky7" Seems the aqua suite service starts up with windows and sends/gets an initial value, then just stops updating. If I stop the service and start it again, aquasuite starts to work fine again. Are you running Microsoft .NET Framework V7.0.x? This has been required since AQS X.67.

Thursday, December 28th 2023, 8:10pm

New D5 next pumps are noisy.. :( rattling sounds

Quoted from "m1has" Problem is solved.. I removed the rotors on the pumps and put them back after cleaning the ceramic bearing Interesting. I am curious – were both pumps making this noise? When you disassembled the pumps to clean the ceramic bearings was the problem obvious? Did you see foreign material in there? I can see getting 1 pump with an issue but 2 pumps with this problem suggests there may have been a bad run of pumps.

Thursday, December 28th 2023, 1:02am

High Flow Next Accuracy with DP Ultra vs Distilled Water & Effect of Flow Direction

My cooling loop includes 2 High Flow Next (HFN) flow sensors. The HFN are separated by several devices so any turbulence generated by either one should not affect the other one. I have been running distilled water treated with Primochill Liquid Utopia. The 2 HFN always reported flow rates within 1% of each other - a testament to their accuracy. Today I drained the distilled water and filled the loop with DP Ultra. In both HFN Flow Rate sensors I changed the Medium from Distilled Water to DP Ultr...

Thursday, December 28th 2023, 12:11am

Ambient Sensor Placement

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Having seen the the bag, you know everything about those o-rings I know, and have not been concerned about the material, as the coolant is not all that corrosive. Yes, 11.5mm ID & 2.5mm thickness. EP may be something like Ethylene Propylene or Ethylene Polypropylene. Yes I suspect the material the O-Rings are made of is not very critical in this application.

Wednesday, December 27th 2023, 8:39pm

Ambient Sensor Placement

Thanks for the update, and good to know info about getting a seal with 2.5mm O-Rings. Are those O-Rings made from Buna-N (Nitrile)? Blue-White has options for Viton and EP O-Rings. I am not sure what EP stands for - maybe EPDM? The sticker on the bag in your photo says 11.50 * 2.50. Does that mean the O-Ring is 11.5mm in diameter and the thickness is 2.5mm?

Saturday, December 23rd 2023, 9:34pm

RE: Yoctopuce

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Yoctopuce - Integrating into aquasuite This is an interesting find and idea. It would be great if Aquacomputer would add support for Yoctopuce devices, but I doubt they will based on their refusal to receive data from external sources via MQTT. There have been several requests to add this capability but the answer is always no (search the forum for MQTT to see this). Aquasuite has been able to send an MQTT message since X.23 but it cannot receive data via MQTT. Sebastia...

Wednesday, December 20th 2023, 6:20pm

Ambient Sensor Placement

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" That is what I did with the Blue-White rotameter I have, Bitspower 3/8" BSPP male directly into the 3/8" NPT female end fitting on the rotameter. If you go with 3/8" end connectors on the rotameter, then yes, you will need the 3/8" to 1/4" adapter If you go with 1/4" end connectors on the rotameter, you should not need adapters Now I get it – thanks. Quoted If it were just the rotameter, perhaps the end connector size could influence flow, but with a full loop, I do not...

Wednesday, December 20th 2023, 12:55am

Ambient Sensor Placement

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" I believe the flow rate is different for the one you linked (0.025 - 0.25 GPM / 0.1 – 1.0 LPM) Oops you are right. Thanks for catching that. Quoted It appears there are standard, in-stock units and custom built options. Had I been aware of the 1/4" version (F-40376LN-4) I would have purchased it. Though it is about $15 more at PVC Pipes & Supplies, the difference will almost be made up by not needing adapter fittings... plus less fittings is more. All of the options are...

Tuesday, December 19th 2023, 6:36pm

Ambient Sensor Placement

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" That is correct, except I don't think every combination is an available option The unit you specified does not appear to be available with the 1/4" F/NPT end connectors, either 3/8" or 1/2" are listed I went with model F-40376LN-6 (3/8" F/NPT) ([attach]10581[/attach]) Edit: Not sure where in the world you do your shopping, but the cheapest I found is FRESH WATER SYSTEMS Thank you for this information. I am in the southeast US and also found Fresh Water Systems in a Goog...

Monday, December 18th 2023, 5:08am

Ambient Sensor Placement

Thanks for posting this video that shows how important it is to keep ambient temperature sensors away from radiators. I am surprised the radiator had that much influence on the ambient temp senor, especially since the fans are not pushing hot air in that direction. I am curious about the flow meter and the fittings that screw into it. IIRC from another post, that is a Blue-White F-400 series. I am considering buying one of these and have been reviewing their documentation. I think the model I wa...

Monday, December 11th 2023, 3:56am

Aqua Computer Service Helper stuttering

I have AQS X.76 running with 1 Octo connected on a computer with 5 displays.. In Task Manager - Processes I see Aqua Computer Service and Aqua Computer Service Helper. but in Services I only see Aqua Computer Service, which is set to start automatically. Do you see Aquacomputer Service Helper in Services? Can you explain the stuttering - what exactly is stuttering? You may or may not get a response from Aquacomputer on this forum and if you do it probably will not be until after the weekend. The...

Friday, December 1st 2023, 2:53am

Display Seitenumschalten Leakshield nicht Synchron zu D5 Next - High Flow Next

Quoted from "neuer Benutzername" Oh, there's nothing to apologize for. English is a world language and if you really get stuck, you can always choose one of the many translators on the Internet. Yes, I know about using translators. I use Google Translate to translate the posts in the Aquacomputer German forum (and some others) because there is a lot of great information here. It works pretty well but it's not perfect. As for my apology, I am sometimes hesitant to post in English in a German for...

Friday, December 1st 2023, 1:54am

Octo/Aquasuite mit Mqtt Steuern

Quoted from "Mr. Krabs" Die kommen ja noch nicht mal den Versprechungen vom 3090 FTW und 4090 STRIX/TUF nach. Vielleicht wirds ja was mit nem Aquaero 7 und MQTT. Aquaero 7 kommt übrigens August 2026 Damn!! You had me all excited for a new Aquaero, hopefully with a much more powerful micro-controller and a color display. Then I realized that you are joking. You are joking, right? A guy can dream I guess...

Thursday, November 30th 2023, 1:23am

Display Seitenumschalten Leakshield nicht Synchron zu D5 Next - High Flow Next

Apologies for posting in English. Leakshield Display Brightness - I too have noticed the same strange behavior with the brightness settings of the Leakshield display that OP described in detail in his posts. I played around with it and never figured out a pattern to it. It is one of several quirks in AQS that I have noticed. Maybe now that the erratic brightness behavior has been described by OP in detail, Aquacomputer will investigate this and fix it. Display Page Switching - I have a 3-second ...

Friday, November 24th 2023, 6:11am

Bar Graph Statistics Cause Bar Graph to "Jiggle"

Well having the data time interval set to 0 is what was making the bar graphs jiggle, so I will chalk this one up to operator error. InfoSeeker's suggestion to not allow the Time Internal to be set to 0 seems like a good idea.

Thursday, November 23rd 2023, 1:57am

Bar Graph Statistics Cause Bar Graph to "Jiggle"

I was playing around with a new overview page and set up some bar graphs with Statistics set to be displayed on the right side. When the Statistics are enabled and set to display on the right side, it makes the bar graphs jiggle back and forth. Here is a LINK to a video that shows this. The jiggling is kind of erratic and seems to happen when the Statistics are updated. I tried making the bar graph wider but it did not make any difference. I have setup bar graphs before and don't recall them doi...