• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 360.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 11:48pm

Author: GTXJackBauer

HUBBY7

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Something niggles in the back of my head about issues if you chain a second USB hub from a first USB hub. But since you have it ordered, Il'd say try it. What I would do is take one of the USB OUTs from the first hub and run it to the USB IN of the second hub. Then set the jumper for the primary hub to USB, and the jumper for the secondary hub to SATA, with a SATA connection. This way the second hub will not be drawing power from, and possibly overloading the motherboar...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 1:54am

HUBBY7

If I jumped two HUBBY7's together, do I still need to connect both of their SATA Powers? Ran out of USB headers so I have another HUBBY7 on the way and was wondering how to go about this. Can you also have the USB selected up top on the jumper with a SATA Power connected or does it have to be jumped to SATA in order to use the SATA Power header? What if USB is selected and SATA Power is given, will that cause an issue? Also, do I chain from pinout #1 on HUBBY7 to the other HUBBY7's pinout #1?

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 7:42pm

RE: D5 NEXT FAN SPEED BUG

Quoted from "eol" hello for some reason when ever i boot my pc the fans run full blast and will not follow the fan curve profile that i have set, going into aquasuite and switching fan mods resets this, but then after a reboot the problem returns Make sure you're saving the changes so it loads up what you have set.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 6:08pm

New: aquasuite X

Restart did it for me. Thanks!

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 10:42am

New: aquasuite X

This next X3 update wrecked all my settings....... Everything reset...

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 8:21am

Aquaero 6 XT to PRO

Quoted from "sebastian" Power down you cmputer (unplug power) wait 30 seconds and try ist again. Somtimes this happens after a firmware update. Ok, thank you Sebastian!

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 10:24pm

Aquaero 6 XT to PRO

My Aquaero 6 XT since upgrading to the Aquasuite X went from a XT to what it now displays as a PRO. Can anyone explain why that is?

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 7:44am

Aquaero 6 and USB D5 pumps

Quoted from "SimonOcean" GTXJackBauer: your the guy active on EVGA forums, right? Anyways, thanks for info. Yep, that's me.

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 12:42am

How to use HWiNFO with Aquasuite 2018-12?

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Is this it? If so, I don't see my HD's on there. Looking to grab a temp from a M.2 on a M.2 PCIe adapter. Have you assigned a Software Sensor to be the M.2 temperature? Got it working. Thank you InfoSeeker!

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:58am

Is this it? If so, I don't see my HD's on there. Looking to grab a temp from a M.2 on a M.2 PCIe adapter.

Monday, May 27th 2019, 12:10pm

It's been a while since I've done this with AQ Suite 2015-2016 I think so it's been a while. lol How the heck do I use HWiNFO with Aquasuite 2018-12? I tried doing it again and can't figure it out. Driving me nuts! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 10:07pm

Radeon VII's sensor is not recognized

How do you get HWinfo working back with Aquasuite 2018-12 for example? Can't figure it out since it was removed a while back.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 7:06pm

Aquaero 6 and USB D5 pumps

Quoted from "Bartdude" EK-D5 V2 PWM Pumps work fine, I use 2 myself EK-D5 G2 (Generation 2) pumps since they've been redesigned to have intel spec PWM to work properly with controllers like the AQ. I also have 2 of them in serial. Very quiet compared to my old DDCs 35X2 pumps.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 6:22am

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Quoted from "Dundys" You're right, my mistake I just corrected, sorry I meant 2018-12... No worries. I had no idea. Not sure if it's worth updating to it since I've been quietly on 2018-8. Just wish they had the hardware sensors still in Aquasuite since they took that out.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 3:06am

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Quoted from "Dundys" New Aquasuite 2018-2 is available: https://aquacomputer.de/software.html We're already on 2018-8 at the least last time I checked, possibly -9.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:43pm

New: Update service starting with the aquasuite X

So basically I wasted $15 for 2-year software updates for nothing? This is getting just ridiculous. I payed for Aquasuite 2018 AND 2019 ( Back in June 29 2018 ) and AQ 2019 is no where to be found with almost half a year left before the whole licensing expires. I was promised 2019 but it looks like I'm out of luck with the whole change.

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 9:15pm

4x Calitetemp on Aquabus: How to tell which sensor is which?

Quoted from "mattlach" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Quoted from "mattlach" What is that red thing all along the back? That is the optional heatsink. Helps dissipate any heat generated from the controller. Interesting. When would one need this? Is this only for people who use a large number of voltage controlled fans? I'd imagine the resistors would create a good amount of heat if that is the case. Personally I use three standard temp sensors, 4x Calitetemp sensors, a flow sensor, two PWM outputs ...

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 2:59am

Corsair hydro 100i rgb platinum connected/control led by aquaero & aquasuite

Quoted from "japemo" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Quoted from "japemo" Quoted from "Hufeisen" The Aquaero 6 LT can not control LEDs. To control the Fan LED with Aquasuite, you need a Quadro or a Farbwerk 360. And you need a RGBpx Splitty4. Controlling the CPU Cooler RGB with Aquasuite is not possible. Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO. Sorry my smartphone corrected controlled by control led......

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 11:11pm

Quoted from "japemo" Quoted from "Hufeisen" The Aquaero 6 LT can not control LEDs. To control the Fan LED with Aquasuite, you need a Quadro or a Farbwerk 360. And you need a RGBpx Splitty4. Controlling the CPU Cooler RGB with Aquasuite is not possible. Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO. Sorry my smartphone corrected controlled by control led... I want controlled pump and fans with aquaero an...

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 6:55pm

Not just any fans. I think it's particular Corsair and NZXT fan's RGB that can be controlled only on the QUADRO.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 6:44am

Quoted from "mattlach" What is that red thing all along the back? That is the optional heatsink. Helps dissipate any heat generated from the controller.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 6:40am

Aquaero Setup

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" Quoted from "arandomdan" Not sure how important is is to mention but my pumps are D5 ekwb pumps. If your EK D5 pumps are the newer PWM G2 version, they should have the correct PWM implementation. +1

Monday, April 15th 2019, 3:22am

Aquaero Setup

A few things to fix some of the issues I see with this config. 1. Make the loop all one loop. No point in spending extra funds on pointless separate loops because the temps will be close to the same. You might get a few degrees knocked but completely not worth the trouble and extra funds spend. 2. Combine all the rad fans on a SPLITTY9 and use that to control off of one PWM AQ Channel. As long as you're within spec (30W/2.5A), you should be fine. 3. You now have an extra PWM channel where you ca...

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 12:24am

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

Bummer it doesn't allow you to control the RGB LEDs unless of course you magically find another USB header when you know you're all out and continuously told by AC that if you chain USB hubs for more headers it can create issues so it's a lose-lose there. lol

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 1:01am

RGBpx future

Wish they had the LEDs so if I changed the Farbwerk to Farbwerk 360, I could always install them on my 5 1/2 bezel I have installed.

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 1:33pm

Quoted from "InfoSeeker" At the design stage this would not have been a difficult fix. Simply move the two ports in conflict with the screw rivets to the left above the current single port, and move the electronics under the screw rivets. aquacomputer is generally meticulous with their designs... whomever was in charge of this project failed. In my mind it is worth a remake and recall. Exactly what I was thinking with all that room there. I think it could have been planned as such but somehow i...

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 3:31am

I had issues installing the X4 to the AQ6. Couldn't believe what I was witnessing and how could this design flaw have been missed. Regardless I still made it work. Here are some images to paint the picture on what went on. I thought it was going to cut the wire while pressing down on the female header.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 9:58pm

What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Quoted from "Diago" Maybe this one: Thermaltake core x71 I have it and it has enormous space and still 2 5,25" Slots - plus it has a reasonable price tag. Reasonable price tag? WOW! For it's design, it actually is versus competitors which could range $200+. That's in the States but if you're else where, prices can range higher. Starting price around $700 and the first panel I wanted to change was over $150? That’s ...

Monday, March 25th 2019, 8:52pm

Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Quoted from "Diago" Maybe this one: Thermaltake core x71 I have it and it has enormous space and still 2 5,25" Slots - plus it has a reasonable price tag. Reasonable price tag? WOW! For it's design, it actually is versus competitors which could range $200+. That's in the States but if you're else where, prices can range higher.

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 8:56pm

Quoted from "SverreMunthe" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Have you looked at the Corsair Air 540? I have. The only real drawback seems to be that the 5,25" bay's are vertical. So, yes, been thinking about it. You could use the case sideways and have the MB facing up.

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 1:39am

I use a Corsair 900D that gives you some bays in front. Just click the side panels off and remove the bay screws and wallah!

Saturday, March 9th 2019, 8:41pm

NEW: farbwerk 360

I'm kinda confused on how you can configure this and expand. Many examples would help answer many of our questions. Can I use these with the AQ6? If so, how many can these be connected to the AQ via Aquabus? Do these use a unique ID? Can they work with existing Farbwerks? Can it control regular AQ RGB LEDs? Can you chain addressable RGBs per channel? Can you chain multiple RGB fans (Corsair LL120) with one Farberk 360 or do you still need a QUADRO for each set of 4 fans? If you could chain multi...

Friday, February 15th 2019, 1:08pm

RGBpx wiring; is there a true splitter or hub for the RGBpx LED strips?

Quoted from "levifig" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" Quoted from "sebastian" You can connect as many devices as you want via USB. Only via aquabus can you connect only 2 to an aquaero. Since I have only one USB 2.0 motherboard header, I was told I will have communications issues if I chain two HUBBY7s to each other for more USB inputs. Honestly, you'll be better off buying an NZXT internal USB 2.0 hub. They're about $20 and give you 3 internal headers (off of a single one) + 2 USB-A ports. They wor...

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 11:40pm

RGBpx wiring; is there a true splitter or hub for the RGBpx LED strips?

Quoted from "sebastian" You can connect as many devices as you want via USB. Only via aquabus can you connect only 2 to an aquaero. Since I have only one USB 2.0 motherboard header, I was told I will have communications issues if I chain two HUBBY7s to each other for more USB inputs. Also, are there any new stock of HUBBY7s soon or at least in the states as they seem to be sold out everywhere and refuse to pay almost double for it from bottom of the earth scalpers.

Monday, January 28th 2019, 3:31am

Aquasuite does not detect aquaero connected via USB HUB

Quoted from "II ARROWS" It works for me... No issue whatsoever. I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ). Aquaero 6. Can I use that for two HUBBY7s on my MB's only USB 2.0 header? Last time I spoke to Sven, he had told me that chaining two HUBBY7s could create some communication issues with the USB related devices.

Monday, November 26th 2018, 9:25pm

RE: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN aquaero 5 XT VS aquaero 6 XT VS aquaero 6 PRO

Quoted from "selvakumar1989" Hi guys im new to this forum and i have placed order for aquaero 6 XT black panel with red led whats the difference between all this version AQ 5 is the older versions of the 6. 6 is better all around as it can handle the loads better per channel. 6 Pro vs XT, XT has touchscreen and Remote vs Pro.

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 4:37am

RE: QUADRO (USB) not detected with 6XT by Aquasuite

Quoted from "kn5" Hello, I have Aquaero 6XT, D5 pump (auquabus) and usb hub from AquaComputer and now I bought QUADRO. Unfortunately, after connecting it via USB, aquasuite (newest version) can not see it. After connecting QUADRO via aquabus, aquasuite sees additional channels of fans and temperature sensors. However, I need QUADRO as a separate controller (via usb) to have additional channels controlled in CURVE mode I disconnect 6XT, reinstall aquasuite, the installer detects QUADRO, but the ...

Monday, October 29th 2018, 12:22am

RE: Dithering / fan smoothing

Quoted from "II ARROWS" Hello, I've just installed Aquaero 6 PRO and I was playing around with sensors and fan regulation. In short, I've tried to set a fan curve according to CPU temp, but at times the fans ramp up in speed to quickly come back to silent levels, as CPU temp spikes. There is any way to smooth the fan speed change? Like slowly transition the speed in 5 seconds or so, to prevent the fan to rapidly change RPM. A similar setting is available in Asus "Dual Intelligent Processors 5",...

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 10:27am

Aquasuite 2018-6

Make sure your time and date on your PC is correct with real time. If it's not, it will have issues with the servers in general unless a complete different issue is at hand.

Friday, October 5th 2018, 6:23pm

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

Awesome. Are there options for dual D5 pump configuration with a tube/cylinder reservoir?

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 8:30am

aquastream stop super slow

Good eye shoggy. I also saw that but wasn't sure what it was. Great chance with the use of color fluids breaking down and maybe plasticize, you could have clogs in that loop. I would recommend a complete tear down and have a look in the CPU block.

Monday, September 10th 2018, 10:40pm

RE: Tack signal problem

Quoted from "smeroni68" I have a question related to Tack signal starting. I see all the times that I switch off the PC that at the first poweron, the mobo stop on POST with "CPU fan error... Press F1". I have connected the Aquaero 5 XT to the CPU fan plug with the cable (and it works perfectly). On the other side, when I put the PC to suspend (Aquaero is in standby but switched on), after the wake there are no problems. If I connect a normal fan to the CPU plug, no problem at all, not from swi...

Monday, September 10th 2018, 9:32pm

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

Quoted from "Shoggy" Quoted from "GTXJackBauer" I'm in the same boat as the others in complete confusion as I don't know how I could go about if I were to use x9 Corsair LL RGB LED Fans. I would like to keep it as simple as possible without any modifications being done. A visual explanation would be great if possible. For nine RGB fans you would need three QUADRO controllers and three Splitty4 boards. How would I go about connecting all of those boards? Splitty4 to each QUADRO, assuming nothing...

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 11:35pm

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

I'm in the same boat as the others in complete confusion as I don't know how I could go about if I were to use x9 Corsair LL RGB LED Fans. I would like to keep it as simple as possible without any modifications being done. A visual explanation would be great if possible.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 9:40pm

Building an Aquacomputer-based loop. What do I need?

Quoted from "Shoggy" 24 RGB LED fans require 6 Quadros and 6 RGBpx Splitty4 Wait what?! lol That's unfortunate and wished you guys had created a RGB hub. No way if I were to purchase a bunch of new RGB rad fans would I buy that many Quadros and Splitty4s. What a clustering disaster that would create. There has to be a better way. How would you go about configurating each one of those? You guys need to do a better job displaying different configurations. What you guys see and think doesn't trans...

Friday, August 24th 2018, 1:54am

Question regarding upcoming build

Quoted from "bakedbeans6" Nope, I'm running 2011 and it also says "The firmware of the device is up to date." Maybe because I have an Aquaero 6 Pro (I mistakenly stated I had an Aquaero 6 XT above)? I have tried to update the firmware twice through Aquasuite, and it remains on 2011. What version of Aquasuite are you running? I believe you're on 2017 while we're on 2018 as I also have the 2100 firmware version because I upgraded to 2018. In most cases, when you update to the newest annual softwa...

Monday, August 20th 2018, 7:00pm

Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION date adn time adjustment

I have to agree with InfoSeeker here. You guys are really bad at communications.

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 1:42am

Sad Day for PC Enthusiasts

Even worse is, paying a ridiculous premium and now leaving everyone in the dark. No more support, warranties, replacement parts, etc.