• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 3:10pm

Author: war4peace

Farbwerk 360 - software bug - loses effect

Hi all, Interesting fact today. After repeatedly failing to fix the issue, I had switched to an effect without controlling speed by data source (that was two days ago). The effect worked fine in the meantime by itself. Today, after @sebastian replied, I have switched back to having the same effect controlled by the software sensor (to replicate the issue once more). This was about 7 hours ago, and it still works for both strips, speed controlled. The only change I have made to my machine during ...

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 8:52pm

Anyone? I can't use any of my strips to display effects based on a sensor value. The effects stop after a while, no exceptions.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 8:07pm

Using separate power supply with Aquaero 6

Aquaero requires the 5V rail to work as well (from the MOLEX). A simple 12V power input won't work.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 8:59am

Hi all, Yesterday I installed Farbwerk 360 into my PC. It is connected to USB separately from my Aquaero. Installed software is Aquasuite X.3 (latest version). There is one reservoir RGBpx ring connected to output #1 and a set of 90 LED strips (6x 15 32cm strips) connected to output #2. Both the reservoir ring and the large LED strip lighting have been set up to use an input data source coming off the Aquaero as a software sensor. The data source is a liquid temperature sensor located at the ent...