• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 7:55pm

Author: DRF

Thermaltake Fan / RGB Control With QUADRO and RGBpx SPLITTY 4

Man... thanks ! I effectively think that i will test it with your advices. I finished my waterloop yesterday (with only 6xTrio and 3x NB e-Loop running - need a SPLITTY9 lol) and thanks god everything is running well. Just for the anecdote i lost all sensitivity in my fingerprints because i am on a Primoflex tubing / Bitspower barbs 3/8 5/8 and it's a big pain to screw this (not the same manufacturing norms/ or the metric system... i don't really know) i had to go with a kettle at 90°C with the ...

Friday, July 19th 2019, 12:45pm

Thermaltake Fan / RGB Control With QUADRO and RGBpx SPLITTY 4

Actually i'm trying to reproduce what you've done but with 6x Riing Trio 140mm Product on TT, so i could have one PWM regulation system included with one RGB control system inside the case without worrying about cheap MB/TT software control or external controller. • I figured out what was the Trio diagram 1st attachment • I made a schema of the setup 2nd attachment So i'm willing to use the relatively new FABWERK360 which is basically a "QUADRO" but only for RGBpx control with 4 channels of 90 L...

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 11:52pm

Objective All In One ! Will this work ? [Schema included]

Thank you for the reply Actually i knew about the RGBpx pattern (from the link i posted), but i think i would have more people aware of the answer (the thermaltake side with 4 black wires with no code) on the TT forum. Or maybe just find the wire with 5V... but how do i find the ground so ? I learned those at school but forgot almost everything. I'll update as soon as i get it. (I think about another problem if i don't know how much 5V power i do need for ML120 i might reach the 40W limit of the...

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 7:45pm

Objective All In One ! Will this work ? [Schema included]

Hello there from France, i'm new to this forum and this is a pleasure to me as i'm finally finishing a project i started a while ago (with some pauses). First, this is about a simple water loop over a dual system in a double TT X5 Core case. I learned about AquaComputer products and determined what would interest me. I would like to accomplish the connection of Riing Trio 14 Radiator Fans TT Premium Edition fans on the SPLITTY4. Using watchound post as inspiration : https://forum.aquacomputer.d...