• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 12:14am

Author: Ytterbium

Manual Build of A77 system

Hi, I already have a Lian-Li A77 system, what parts would I need to build up a system that would be the same as purchasing the whole thing from Aqua Computer? Is is possiable to fit the aquero in the slot where the A77 has the temperature read outs? Thanks for you support.

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 1:32pm

Re: Advice on setup

Maybe they could add it to aquasuite? but I suppose not many people want many fans. The software is very nice I just looked through the demo, t's very high tech OK re poweradjust, just a though, seems like your idea is the only possiable way. Cheers for the help and advice.

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 12:55am

Re: Advice on setup

Thanks, seems like this would be best place to disscuss the hardware. It's a shame you have to use 2 copies of the software. I thought another option would be to use a poweradjust for the fans, this has a speed signal, could this go out to the aquareo? Thanks

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 7:55pm

Advice on setup

Hello, I'm considering buying an Aquaero but I would like to control and read the data from more fans, what would be the correct module to expand the Aquaero? I could use a number of poweradjusts (1 per fan) to expand the contol? can these be linked back to the Aquaero? However the multiswitch has more options but doesn't seem to offer the ability to monitor the fans speed. Thanks for your time