• Register
  • Login
  • You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 9:28pm

Author: war4peace

Farbwerk 360 - software bug - loses effect

Update about this issue. Step 1 was to delete all controllers and then create a controller which used 90 LEDs located in the case, with „Breathing” effect and speed controlled by an Aquacomputer flat temperature sensor plugged in directly into Sensor 1 of the Farbwerk 360. After a few hours of running, the effect ran just fine. Step 2: I have created another controller which used 24 LEDs (2x reservoir rings in series located on the reservoir), with „Wave” effect and speed controlled by the same ...

Saturday, August 31st 2019, 3:13pm

Thank you for your reply. I have connected an Aquaero flat sensor to sensor input #1, set it up to Breathing effect, speed controlled by Sensor #1, for all profiles, all other controllers have been deleted. The flat tip of the sensor is outside the case, so I could easily control its data by taking it between my fingers and raise its temperature accordingly. Now I will wait to see if the issue resurfaces and update here.

Friday, August 30th 2019, 7:22am

The issue resurfaced, unfortunately. Yesterday I have received new goodies from Aquacomputer, namely more LED strips and another reservoir ring. I have installed a set of three 30-LED strips on top of my monitor (with more to come) and the reservoir ring on top side of my reservoir, so now I have one ring at the top and one ring at the bottom of my reservoir. So I went in Aquasuite and extended the effect to cover both linked rings, and with that I have changed the effect from „Laser” to „Wave”....

Thursday, August 29th 2019, 2:11pm

Farbwerk 360 ambient light show-off

My monitor would need 260 LEDs in total, I only had 90 available (3x30 LED strips), which means I will have to order 7 more LED strips (2x for each side, 3x at the bottom) and a dedicated Farbwerk 360. Until then... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spci2BaI5o0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEq_lCK2p8w (both videos taken at 4K60fps)

Monday, July 15th 2019, 3:10pm

Hi all, Interesting fact today. After repeatedly failing to fix the issue, I had switched to an effect without controlling speed by data source (that was two days ago). The effect worked fine in the meantime by itself. Today, after @sebastian replied, I have switched back to having the same effect controlled by the software sensor (to replicate the issue once more). This was about 7 hours ago, and it still works for both strips, speed controlled. The only change I have made to my machine during ...

Saturday, July 13th 2019, 8:52pm

Anyone? I can't use any of my strips to display effects based on a sensor value. The effects stop after a while, no exceptions.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 8:07pm

Using separate power supply with Aquaero 6

Aquaero requires the 5V rail to work as well (from the MOLEX). A simple 12V power input won't work.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 8:59am

Hi all, Yesterday I installed Farbwerk 360 into my PC. It is connected to USB separately from my Aquaero. Installed software is Aquasuite X.3 (latest version). There is one reservoir RGBpx ring connected to output #1 and a set of 90 LED strips (6x 15 32cm strips) connected to output #2. Both the reservoir ring and the large LED strip lighting have been set up to use an input data source coming off the Aquaero as a software sensor. The data source is a liquid temperature sensor located at the ent...