• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005, 03:11

Forenbeitrag von: »RickCain«

Re: Aquaero with AquaStream Question

Zitat von »x-stars« Try the new Firm&Software - available in the DL-Section. It's a whole new developement and shoul solve your problems . I wish it would take the flash!!!! Mine seems to like to act like it is flashing, only to go back to version 3.99d after the first reboot.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 03:52

Aquaero with AquaStream Question

I currently have an Aquaero connected to a new AquaStream and have noticed something interesting.  Not sure if I should be concerned so I am asking now. The current configuration has the AquaStream running at 71hz to try and up the flow.  When viewing the AquaStream via aquaeroUSB, the screen will sometimes say "low voltage" and then go to normal.  I only get this when the AquaStream is set to anything other than "default".  Is this normal or do I have a power supply problem? The only devices on...

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 07:41

Re: XT mounting info needed

Nice instruction set. Wish I saw that when I did my first block. :'( TN - Here is how mine turned out and seems to be correct.

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005, 02:32

Re: Aquastream Dual and TEC's

I would do two loops for this configuration. My current loop ( pump -> EVO240 -> XT -> Cuplex GPU -> Cuplex NB -> Aqua Drive Micro) seems to be too much for the setup. My temps are quite high (43c) on the Athlon 64 3500+ with stock voltages. My next indever will be to create a second loop just for the GPU and hard drives while the CPU and NB run a separate loop. I am also tinkering with changing the radiator to BIX Pro's.

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 08:13

Re: Aquaero display German => English Instructi

Yes, he responded very fast and had a great answer!

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005, 03:16

Re: Pump opinion wanted!!

From what I remember this pump was on the quite side, which is good.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005, 05:28

Re: Pump opinion wanted!!

I have this pump and was not impressed by the flow it created. I will be giving it another run soon and will let you know.

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 20:23

Re: How do i get a Twinplex to fit this?!

Zitat von »Mr_modnaR« Hello all, I have an Asus P4G8X mobo, and i've decided i want NB cooling too, which twinplex version should i use? it has an Intel E7205 (Granite Bay) NB. fyi the NB mounting method looks like this: http://img.hexus.net/v2/p4mb/asus/p4g8x/northbridge.jpg any ideas? cheers peeps According the snt-systems website, you would want the "type 3" mounting for a P4 chipset, if that makes any sense.

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 18:58

Re: Aquaero display German => English Instructi

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Sorry for the English post, but we need some help quick over here in the USA.  We need to know what sequence to use to program the Aquaero VFD to display English?  The hardware is version 4 and a 3.99 firmware.  Or is there a 3.99 VFD English firmware we can down load somewhere.  If you can go to the [H]ardForum A-C thread I think the fun begins around post #1528. Thanks for any help you can give! Yes, I am one of the new owners that have this problem. I will try to PM Seb...