• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 5. September 2003, 12:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Risky«

Aquareo Durchflusssensor

Appologies for my lack of language :-[ Could someone tell me if this flow-sensor uses 1/4BSP or 1/8BSP Threads? I ask as I am using 8/10mm P&C-type fittings and I was trying to keep all the connectors at 1/4BSP or above. Many thanks, Risky.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 15:36

Re: English question

Howdy, pug. Just doing my research, don't get upset, and I have to reseve the right to hunt down the cheapest option.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:43

http://www.multimediashop.com/shop/index…et=dept_50.html I They seem to offer the P&C connectors for extra EUR9,98 The system shouldn't need that much cooling Celeron 1.2@1.55+ Abit ST6R Inno3D Ti200 Details I would watercool CPU and VGA. Not sure about the northbridge. Mabye unnecessay.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 14:21

Pumping upwards from the radiator to the resevior. IS this ok. All scemes I see have the resevoir below the radiator.

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 13:30

Thats for the assistance. I would prefer to use the airplex but I already have a 120mm fan in my case : So I thought I should heave the radiator there. If I use multimediashop (thatnk for good link, nekomeow), I see they offer "Heattransformer Flat-Single": with Plug&Cool which might fit I would conider the aquatube, but it would then be above the radiator. (Is gravity important here?) I have a 1l aluminium bottle which will make a good resevior, I think. errol_ thanks I saw that and thought it ...

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 03:34

English question

I'm seriosly considering this kit. I have these questions: 1. Is there a delivey charge on UK shipping? 2. HOw long is the current wait on the products? (for CPU and GPU blocks and MAXXradiator etc. 3. Is there a'bulkhead fittying to use your own res with P&C kit? Mnau thanks for any assistance.