• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 23. September 2008, 02:47

Forenbeitrag von: »Roman74Rus«

Re: Problems with Aquasuite in Russian Win Vista x

Eah! You were right! I have added and reinstalled my font "Arial" and his variations. Now aquasuite is work! Yeeehaa! Thank you very much for your supporting and help!   AC Team - is the best! Ok, within some time i will make ru_lang for aquasuite! ))) P.S. WoW! I dont know all about german engineering, but now i can easily tell: nothing beats german programming )))) Possibilities of aquasuite is deep inpress me))) Now i sure will buy other your devices)))

Samstag, 20. September 2008, 04:33

Zitat von »Shoggy« The aquasuite can be switched to english. You can also add a new language by yourself. Check the folder aquasuite\database. There you will find a MS Access database called aquasuite.mdb. It contains all the text strings and you can add a new language. As i can see, now this info is not actual  ??? If you give me a few instructions where i can find language files now (huh... database.dll, right? ), i can make Russian language for aquasuite   Besides, it help me to kill a some ...

Samstag, 20. September 2008, 02:51

Re: My project; ALUMINOUS

Wow... Where you get black multiswitch front panel?  :o  And so.. Case is nice  

Samstag, 20. September 2008, 02:08

Re: aquastream usb connector

Yep, you should connect USB right there)))   All that connectors for two active USB channels) Aquastream USB connector uses only one of two usb channels on your motherboard. And be careful and the very attentive, when plug connector. Observe polarity!)

Mittwoch, 17. September 2008, 19:03

(Part 3) WindowTubemeter The assemblage version: 2.0.3167.15564 Version Win32: 2.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Aqua%20Computer/aquasuite/WindowTubemeter. DLL ---------------------------------------- WindowMultiswitch The assemblage version: 2.0.3167.15566 Version Win32: 2.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Aqua%20Computer/aquasuite/WindowMultiswitch. DLL ---------------------------------------- WindowAquaero The assemblage version: 2.0.3167.15563 Version Win32: 2.0 CodeBase: file://...

Mittwoch, 17. September 2008, 19:02

(Part 2) ************** the Loaded assemblages ************** mscorlib The assemblage version: 2.0.0.0 Version Win32: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft. NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll ---------------------------------------- aquasuite The assemblage version: 4.63.3167.15566 Version Win32: 4.63.00 CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Aqua%20Computer/aquasuite/aquasuite.exe ---------------------------------------- System The assemblage version: 2.0....

Mittwoch, 17. September 2008, 19:01

The detailed information on use of the operative (JIT) debuggings instead of given dialogue Windows contains in the end of this message. ************** the exception Text ************** System. ArgumentException: the font "Arial" does not support style "Regular". In System. Drawing. Font. CreateNativeFont () In System. Drawing. Font. Initialize (FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont) In System. Drawing. Font. ctor (String f...

Mittwoch, 17. September 2008, 10:02

Problems with Aquasuite in Russian Win Vista x86

Hello Aquacomputer.de crew! I have terrible problem with aquasuite 4.63.00 or oldest. In Russian Windows Vista x86 with your coolest pump AQUASTREAM XT Ultra version, i can`t manage and control pump, because i see window with bug report. Its says "The Arial font is not support "Regular" style, That bug report window shows when i try to find USB device or view report in aquasuite. I have Choise: 1.view more info 2. Try to proceed operation 3. Shut down aquasuite. When i try to proceed operation, ...